• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are the sweetspots of luwiggy's dair and bair?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Dair has it's sweetspot somwhere between the hands and legs or something, although since it got bigger with the last past it actually isn't too hard to get anymore. The spike is also it's own hitbox at frame 10, with the normal hit being frame 11-14.

As for bair... I was wondering this myself for a while. Didn't really understand when it would sweetspot and when not... looking at frame data, it can have the stronger hit at frames 6-7, and the weak hit is at 8-13. The 6-7 one also has a weak hit. From testing it seems like the 6-7 weak hit is when you with with Luigis torso / start of his legs. Anywhere further to the legs/feet it'll easily sweetspot. And as long as you hit with the stronger part it will prevail over the weak one.

So just try to hit with Luigis feet / legs more, and try to hit at the early frames.

Sonicmaster

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5026-4545-9982
I like that move especially the down taunt it's very satisfying ( really try it)

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
The Dair comes out at the very bottom of Luigi, at his heels. If you're going for the gimp, try doing it on the frame just before the opponent wall jumps/ vertical recovery begins. This way, when they spike, they won't come back.

Top Bottom