• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are the informative threads on here?

Jink8

Smash Journeyman
I am only seeing trash threads comparing Marth to Roy.

We need some good informative discoveries and threads.

This pretty much goes for all the melee boards :p

Is there a Roy social thread?

If so we need one.

Also lets get some awesome discussion going.

I hope for a strong Roy community!

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
On forums there are these things called stickied threads.

I already see 4-5 stickied threads that are exactly what you are talking about at the top of the Roy page.

I'd highly suggest actually reading through them entirely if you think those are trash. People new to Melee or returning usually end up asking the same questions or discovering things that were already discussed in those very threads ages ago. Almost everything critical concerning Roy's meta has been discussed at this point over the past 10 years.

Jink8

Smash Journeyman
On forums there are these things called stickied threads.

I already see 4-5 stickied threads that are exactly what you are talking about at the top of the Roy page.

I'd highly suggest actually reading through them entirely if you think those are trash. People new to Melee or returning usually end up asking the same questions or discovering things that were already discussed in those very threads ages ago. Almost everything critical concerning Roy's meta has been discussed at this point over the past 10 years.
Alright sounds good.

Top Bottom