• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Where Are The Coastal VA Tournaments?!

TheRealest

Smash Rookie
It's seems as if the coastal has a basically non-existent tournament scene. I may be wrong, if I am then show me were they are located.
More specifically the Newport News area

Last edited:

amor

Smash Rookie
id like to know the same thing, I saw a tournament in mechanicsville over New Years that I couldn't go to unfortunately bc of work. but I live right by Newports news on the other side of the James river bridge if you ever want to play friendlies. all my melee friends now live in Richmond :/

TheRealest

Smash Rookie
id like to know the same thing, I saw a tournament in mechanicsville over New Years that I couldn't go to unfortunately bc of work. but I live right by Newports news on the other side of the James river bridge if you ever want to play friendlies. all my melee friends now live in Richmond :/
Dang I'd love to but I think that's bit too far lol

Top Bottom