• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whenever people attempt to commit suicide, why do we have to kill animals instead of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Because the guy needed help, not death? And the animals were indeed trying to kill him? I don't understand why you have such an obsession with snuffing out human lives judging by your topic about panhandling.
To be fair as a person suffering from suicidal thoughts i can say this:
I generally hate a lot of the mentalaty arround preventing suicide by force! Should people kil themselves NO BUT if all saviours still treat a person like crap after preventing their suicide they basically force a person to live a miserable live!
What should be done instead is to ensure the suicidals persons Happiness and find People who love, like or atleast are decent to him/her!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Between this and your thread regarding panhandlers and the death penalty... you're really kind of sick, huh...?
I mean, you do you... I guess.
I am an Asperger and also known to speak before i think! so yeah! Calling me sick was not very nice by the way! also what is sick about saying people who want to kill temselves deserve love so they dont think that the entire world hates them? also i often think maybe a bit too logical for my own good!

To be fair you are a Person with a heavy lean towards the left
as seen by you saying your prouns,
saying transrights (which is something i support but still),
saying black lives matter (which yeah they do but im hesitant of saying that after the whole burning america thing),
ACAB which is the only thing of these i think is thrash after all i was pressed violently against a wall for no real reason by police yet i forgave nearly everyone
And the other two dont really matter!
So that we two have differening Viewpoints is pretty obvious! (but still i think im Neutral instead of right but that doesnt matter)

Also rest easy im not interested in changing any laws or something and even the Games i want to make are not Political (atlaest until like game 30 so yeah)

Also also on a lighter mood you visiting this thread is sorta humoreous (in a morbid way of course!)

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I am an Asperger and also known to speak before i think! so yeah! Calling me sick was not very nice by the way! also what is sick about saying people who want to kill temselves deserve love so they dont think that the entire world hates them? also i often think maybe a bit too logical for my own good!

To be fair you are a Person with a heavy lean towards the left
as seen by you saying your prouns,
saying transrights (which is something i support but still),
saying black lives matter (which yeah they do but im hesitant of saying that after the whole burning america thing),
ACAB which is the only thing of these i think is thrash after all i was pressed violently against a wall for no real reason by police yet i forgave nearly everyone
And the other two dont really matter!
So that we two have differening Viewpoints is pretty obvious! (but still i think im Neutral instead of right but that doesnt matter)

Also rest easy im not interested in changing any laws or something and even the Games i want to make are not Political (atlaest until like game 30 so yeah)

Also also on a lighter mood you visiting this thread is sorta humoreous (in a morbid way of course!)
I also have Asperger's, and I wasn't talking about you. I was taking about OP.
But you've made it quite clear now that the shoe fits, so I suppose it works out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom