• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you think Leaks will happen?

When leaks are going to start happening?

• This Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There won't be leaks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBr971

Smash Cadet
Since it's a new game, from a franchise that is REALLY relevant (Smash) there is always leaks, and there were plenty on the last Smash Bros.
How do you guys think leaks are happening for this game, just like the last one? Less leaks? Leaking the entire game before release? (Just like Pokemon Ultra sun and Ultra moon)
I really think on march we are still going to see some (real and fake) leaks popping up here and on the internet

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, the reveal kind of came out of no where and the game seems to have been developed in some kind of top secret lab.
Maybe if theres a reveal at E3 we'll find some rumours or something maybe a few weeks before.

Was there any kind of leak before the Nintendo Direct reveal?

RedBr971

Smash Cadet
I dunno, the reveal kind of came out of no where and the game seems to have been developed in some kind of top secret lab.
Maybe if theres a reveal at E3 we'll find some rumours or something maybe a few weeks before.

Was there any kind of leak before the Nintendo Direct reveal?
I don't think so, about smash nobody said a thing about that.
And maybe you're right, but i think one month or 2 before E3 we will start to see at least a few leaks

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
A) It's already happened.

B) Please discuss all leaks in the general thread here "Super Smash Bros. For Switch Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom