• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
hey spamerer and whoever else,(eazy)
it looks like there's going to be a smashfest at rutgers today to make up for the cancelled NY tournament. you guys should definitely show up. livingston campus quad 3. uh analyticaffinity on aim for details i guess

edit- text 732 718 7275, house 26

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Teamliquid

Regardless of what you intend, you're still conflating homosexuality with something negative, which is still homophobic. Calling a build you don't like "gay" and saying you didn't intend it to be insulting to homosexuals is no more legitimate than calling cooking "women's work" and saying you don't intend to be insulting to women.
GDLK response

Consequentialist premises of definitions are inherently unstable - as they are omnidirectional in regards to information transmit, hence do not constitute a stack based epistemological system, which would be a necessary premise of arguments of definition asymmetries(as was the case here).
Summer's just around the corner(last final is 11th for me.) Come play me after that!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO at that trolling letter

Code Geass blows 40 thousand donkey ****s. The first season was alright, but that second one....dear god. What a piece of ****

sup all just realized I'm still subscribed to this thread

also Haley and Kashif are secretly gay for each other. Otakon was just a cover

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Man, remember the days when Kashif wasn't a complete homosexual and we posted here a lot?

Yea me neither =(
Why are you such a ******? :mad:

also Haley and Kashif are secretly gay for each other. Otakon was just a cover
You don't need to cover up your affair w/Haley. We all know you let him eat your hair. You should just be honest with yourself.

Now, someone come play me ;_;

Top Bottom