• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When hosting on Dolphin, my ping is at 80-120...

TheRealJoker

Smash Rookie
A couple of months ago when I last played Melee Netplay, things were fine. When I'd host, my ping was 0. When I played with people on SmashLadder, there was little to no lag.

Now, with every single one of my last 6 opponents, there has been too much lag for the game to be playable without surpassing 15 buffer. I reset my router, I restarted my computer, I waited a day.. couldn't really find anything else online when it comes to troubleshooting so that's why I'm here.

I'm mostly concerned about having ping even though I'm the host. Anyone know the answer to this?

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
User was warned for this post
Maybe it's syncing with your blood pressure

For a healthy adult, your systolic pressure is 120 mm Hg and your diastolic pressure is 80 mm Hg.

I wouldn't look into lowering your ping as this could cause hypotension, which can lead to a host of disorders.

Be content that you have a healthy blood pressure.

Top Bottom