• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Your Phobia?

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
i have an intense fear of losing to someone in front of a lot of people, and not being able to exercise. my heart starts to beat really fast and i get really really nervous when it happens. and also gaining weight or becoming fat. (i usually exercise/work out intentionally 2hours 40 minutes 6 times a week)

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Does anyone other than me also have a fear of most mirrors? I do, but only when I'm alone.
Well most Wyoming natives have a fear of it at night time because of an old Wyoming myth maybe you've heard about, (bloody mary). It's really not just Wyoming but, people here always claim it to have originated here so............................................

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i'm easily intimidated by things that are bigger than me....

i once had a nightmare where i was in the middle of the ocean,
and i was attacked by the sea serpent kracken! :cry:

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i don't play tales, that was really one of my child-hood nightmares.

what a coincidence eh?
same thing happend in EB when i had to fight
my own nightmare(s) before ness's

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
PMS, eh?

I usually try to be nice to girls, but you've made yourself an exception. Learn to take a joke, kay?

Don't take it too hard though. After all, it's just Mediocre.
sorry.. i'm extremely anxious today. i'm a few days "late" and i'm fairly upset right now.

i can't take a joke lightly right now. So sorry. Sorry to everyone for wasting your time.
:chuckle: ^ that was a good waste of my time! ^

roninjapan

Smash Rookie
I lost my internet conexion ....my DS drops inside my aquarium ....and my WII dont work...ARGGH!! this is my phobias.

Top Bottom