• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Personal Bad Matchup?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Since I've only been fighting CPUs, Olimar, ROB and G&W.

In B+, they're just so freakin' annoying. -_-

Next comes Lucas, Pit and Peach. Lucario is tough, but fun to fight against.

And even though I've never fought a actual player who's "good" a Meta-Knight and have only fought Lvl 9 CPUs...Am I the only person around here who finds Meta-Knight to be too easy to beat in VBrawl, BBrawl AND Brawl+? O_o' All I do is pitcure him as Kirby with a sword and then he's cake. DDD gives me a harder time than him. XD

Aibou

Smash Master
I just found out recently that my worst matchup is Olimar. I just don't understand him at all. :confused:

Kyoko

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say Ike, because I am a light weighted Pikachu, and his heavy sword makes Pikachu fly... :(

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I can't stand fighting Luigi, Lucas, and pikachu. All I see pikachu users do is spam thunder while I try to get down and fsmash when I'm on the ground and I've gotten past their spamming of his stupid thunder shock. I have no idea but Luigi gives me problems but not as much as pikachu. He doesn't spam at least. Lucas' usmash just seems too overpowered to me. I've been killed at 70ish damage by it and he just ticks me with how much he uses it. Other than that he's normally just annoying with his grapple which just gets annoying when I'm trying to do some damage on the ground and he gets just out of my range and grabs me. I'd put something in about Wario but it's mostly how he has to have the most annoying taunts and how ticked off I get when he just HAS to laugh when he wins. It's so frustrating to either be so close to winning and getting laughed at like that or getting destroyed by 2 or 3 stock and having that happen. He just ticks me off.

MuttonBasher

Smash Apprentice
I have trouble with fast characters in general (namely, Sonic, Shiek, MK, Fox, etc) Every peach I play is a camper and olimars can die in a fire for all I care.

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
Most definitely Diddy Kong and Olimar/Ice Climbers. Icies more-so now because of the synching technique. Speaking of that tech, is it getting banned or not? They can self-activate it.

Aibou

Smash Master
I also have trouble with campy characters. Link, Falco, and Snake are the most prominent of my campy enemies. Though I LOVE fighting Snake. And I'm a Zelda main :laugh:

SSBA

Smash Rookie
I also have trouble with campy characters. Link, Falco, and Snake are the most prominent of my campy enemies. Though I LOVE fighting Snake. And I'm a Zelda main :laugh:
u forgot pit ;]

and my worst match up, come on people, ike!
three good hits and im gone, oh the cons of pit

sammy p

Smash Lord
oh my god im SOOOOO glad to hear im not the only one whos terrible against olimar! ahahah
im actually really good against Ike! and im a pit main myself! god forbid he ever hits me, but i just cant get away from that pigmy spaceman >_>

Aibou

Smash Master
u forgot pit ;]

and my worst match up, come on people, ike!
three good hits and im gone, oh the cons of pit
Oh yeah, Mr. Spammy Arrowson :mad:

Only truly skilled Ike's can give me trouble. The spammy, noobish ones you see on wifi FFAs aren't the least bit frightening to me.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
As an MK player...the StarFox crew is my enemy. Campers, Chaingrabbers, and Small targets are my enemies. Falco can keep me away as far as possible yet he can sneak up to me in no time. I just don't like Wolf, and Fox's speed helps rack up damage very fast. Falco, then Fox, then Wolf. I also don't like Lucario. I just hate furry animals in brawl but I use Fox as a MK counter.

IC, Wario, Snake, MK, and Chuck Norris are MK's typical rivals in Brawl so I didn't include them.

Valiant

Smash Rookie
My personal worst match-ups are ZZS, MK, and Peach...

And i dont know why, but Snake's i'm not worried about much, i think mainly because they are too predictable

14fanofanime

Smash Rookie
I play as Zelda.

Obviously Meta Knight, but that's out of the question.

I seem to lose to Kirby and Samus often. Possibly because I never use Naryu's Love correctly. For me, it's always an offensive attack.

Marth is so impossible to beat. Toon Link has bad getup options, and Marth's Fsmash doesn't exactly make anything easier.

I haven't faced any amazing MKs offline, but I'd imagine they'll give me a run for my money.

omegazeroINFI

Smash Rookie
i hate shiek, spam needles galore. i liike ike alot but only shiek gives me trouble, at least i get a hit every 2 or 3 needle charges

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oddly enough mine is peach. Every time I go to local tournaments, there is this guy who uses peach and he vegetable spams like no other, and although falco doesn't have to many problems with that, she just floats away from the lasers and keeps throwing the dumb radishes. And when she gets her bomb or beam sword, it's like, s***. She also has her toad and standard air to abuse plus her over air destroys my recovery attempts somehow. :/ I have beaten her but she is the only one who really bothers me. Oh and Pit is a douche.

~Lady Luck~

Smash Cadet
Washington (no, there's no shiny vampires here)
I love fighting spammers! ~So predictable!~

Especially Zeldas; countering her common Din's Fire with Peach's Neutral Air...yay! Shiek's a different story though.

Since I love punishing spammers, expert Meta Knights that seem to have a counter for every approach practically screw me. My only chance of winning is to Turnip Wave Dash a bunch of Turnips into the air to keep Meta Knight from approaching with aerials (I find his ground attacks much easier to take care of).

DSP

Smash Apprentice
I freaking HATE Lucario. I just can't seem to get around his Aura Sphere / Fsmash / Grab barrier he builds up. It's like Link has absolutely no options around it, and spamming is not an option because powershielding Link's spam is piss easy. Anyone got an idea what to do?

~Lady Luck~

Smash Cadet
Washington (no, there's no shiny vampires here)
I freaking HATE Lucario. I just can't seem to get around his Aura Sphere / Fsmash / Grab barrier he builds up. It's like Link has absolutely no options around it, and spamming is not an option because powershielding Link's spam is piss easy. Anyone got an idea what to do?
I can't think of much for his Fsmash and Grabbing, but...can't Link just duck and block the Aura Spheres with his shield thingy?

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
Kirby doesnt give my lucario a problem at all, but ROB and Ice Climbers............good god i cant beat them to save my arse. ive won, but by a hair. Went against Random Lv9 cpu the other day since i have noone to play with and no strong enough connection to go online and ended up against ROB. That rat, in a 4stock 8min game, beat me with 3 stock remaining at 180% dmage. Dont get it, thats the only character i cant knock off for crap.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
I hate fighting against Diddy Kong. It's annoying when he's chuckin' banana peels any and every direction. And I feel shame for every slip I make.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
Well, Snake is my second, and I main Marth. IMO Marth is one of the best characters to use against Snake (ignoring MK, like you asked). Marth's pressuring, juggling, and offstage options are very good against Snake. I don't really know about kirby though, I don't know too many good kirby users

xhunter143

Smash Rookie
I tend to switch characters often... so i never seem to be weak to anything. However, with my most used character, Lucario, i would have to say Ike due to the cheapness of the noobs spamming his Aether

Top Bottom