• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favourite Sheik palette swap?

Your favourite Shiek palette swap?

• Total voters

Project Crysis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cryis45
3DS FC
1521-5275-7397
White Sheik is probably the most attractive to me, the color stands out and just nice overall also the yellow one cause it displays the thirst you're going through lol

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Here's what each of the palette swaps looks like:

--------Default------------------Red--------------------Blue-------------------Purple-------------------Green-----------------Black-------------------Yellow------------------White----

Green is the best. I always play green, because green's my favourite color and it looks great as well. In fact, I have every character that has a green palette set to such. :)

The black one looks like a cool ninja though.
I always go for purple. For one i find every sheik player plays white, just like ever falcon plays pink/gold, every bowser junior plays lemmy, every diddy plays dixie color. I find most of her palette swaps pretty bland, the white one definitely works out the best. Purple would be amazing if the head wrap was purple.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I changed my palette preferences a bit. 90% of the time I'm gonna be using the yellow one, rest of the 10% either black or purple. The only other colour I could use is Red or Default (if I forgot to change the colour lol)

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Sheik colour tiers (all in order):

Top: Gold, Black
High: Purple, Dark blue (not default), Red
Mid: Default
Low: White
Bottom: Green

edit: sorry for the double post, didn't realize :p

my last post is from 2 months ago tho so it should be fine..

Last edited:

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
Purple is the best alternate. Purple is such a great color! I have purple as my color for pretty much all of my characters, except for the characters I use in Melee or Project M, which are green.

Last edited:

Illuminose

Smash Ace
depends on my mood

but always black, gold, or white. those are the top-tier sheik colors.

Top Bottom