• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What's your favorite way to play Crazy Orders?

Blue Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Recently I've experimented with a loudout that mixes instant Bob-omb, higher item throw damage, and greater offense to create an instant kill projectile at the beginning of every match. Works against giants and softens up metal enemies very quickly. I've once killed all three enemy players in a team battle with one blast at the beginning of the match; it was beautiful.

Share your loadouts, strategies or whatnot.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Outside of the top two best setups (FHQ and THD), I occasionally do some alternatives:

AHD = All-Around Tradeoff, Home-Run Bat, Desperate Immortal. It is essentially a more extreme version of the THD strategy. Lucario is the only character I'd even remotely recommend with this setting. It is extremely risky, but lots of fun having maximum aura almost all the time.

FHD = First Striker, Home-Run Bat, Desperate Immortal. This is a compromise of the FHQ and THD setups. It allows for two chances to be invincible per ticket, and is ideal for characters who can quickly inflict self-damage. My highest score so far with this particular setup is 55 turns with Charizard, though it will never compete with my top ten characters using other strategies. I modified his specials to Fireball Cannon for sake of getting first strike easily and Blast Burn so I can build up my own damage more quickly.

Pretty much anything else I try is mostly a modification of FHQ and/or THD. I have experimented with numerous other setups not involving the Home-Run Bat, substituting out for Critical Hitter and/or other weapons, but I am 99.9% convinced that no setup without the Home-Run Bat will ever be as efficient as any set up with it, especially for quickly dispatching giants and metals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom