• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite Thoron moment?

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
Just been thinking of some old matches, and remembering some crazy Thoron snipes. I think the lowest was in a random online match on FD where Thoron killed my offstage opponent at 39%. I think it was a Link if I recall correctly. This move is seriously crazy in certain situations, and what you choose to do with it really defines your Robin play in a lot of ways.

Aquamentii

Smash Apprentice
I was doing 4-player-randoms once and I pulled Robin, my buddy pulled Rosalina. So I started doing that thing where I send thorons and Rosa DownB's them, swirling them around and hitting everyone on the stage. Very wild animation and a very strong attack.

HenryXLII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HenryXLII
3DS FC
3153-3904-2933
I was doing 4-player-randoms once and I pulled Robin, my buddy pulled Rosalina. So I started doing that thing where I send thorons and Rosa DownB's them, swirling them around and hitting everyone on the stage. Very wild animation and a very strong attack.
I had no idea Thoron kept it's hitbox during the absorb effect. I gotta test this! This could be a legit doubles strat.

Monkey4274

Smash Rookie
I remember the time when I used forward throw to Thoron. That was the most hype moment for me online.

Top Bottom