• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats up epic fortnite twich gamers, who do you think the "Villain" of smash ultiment

nutbutter

Smash Rookie
think meta knights or bayonet. who in the cast do think will be the villain.

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
The main villain will probably be Galeem.

Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede will be fighting it using their special powers that only they have like detrophifying characters and avoiding otherwise unavoidable 1HKO moves to save the cast which will then play a minor supporting role while the Kirby cast fights against the ultimate foe in Smash Bros, that is, Galeem.

In this fight Galeem might use certain tools from a guest series like Meta Knight's Halbert and maybe the heroes get tools as well for example they might beat him using the Dragoon. These items might come from diverse series ranging from Kirby's series all the way to Kirby's series.

World of Kirby Light sounds great!

DrPerplexion

Smash Cadet
In world of light, it turns out that galeem is just a shell.
just a pawn.
The true villain is
WALUIGI
and he destroyed every character, because, well,
you know why:upsidedown:

Last edited:

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
:ultisabelle: I don't trust dogs, especially if they work for the GOVERNMENT!!!!
Holy ****.

All this time, Isabelle has been a crony of "the man" and I never realized it...

My eyes are now open.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
While I don't expect them to be the best characters in the roster, I have a feeling people are really going to hate the Belmonts if their playstyle is as annoying and defensive as it looks like its going to be, the same way people really hated Rosalina in Smash 4.

....Oh wait, this post isn't dumb enough. Uhhhh I think the villain is going to be Sandbag, because reasons. Also Pichu.

Top Bottom