• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's this? Kirby Dragons actually posts a submission?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Works, but can't highlight the text for a word count.

Take you on honor, but would you be able to throw it in a word counter?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Works, but can't highlight the text for a word count.

Take you on honor, but would you be able to throw it in a word counter?
It's about 1774 words. Here's the text if you want to check it yourself.
UNKNOWN ROOM The first of the three wakes up, and inevitably notices the absolute darkness engulfing everything. The first of the three moans a few times, as he realizes he has no idea where he is. He stands and, before letting his eyes adjust to the darkness, hurries towards a wall to find a light switch. However, instead of finding one, he ends up stumbling on something else. That something else is the second of the three. The first of the three trips over the snoozing man, and topples to the ground. Annoyed, the first of the three jabs the second in the shoulder, with a fist. SECOND I'm awake, I'm awake! The second of the three sits up, then stumbles to the side in sudden fear of the first. SECOND Wha-? WHA-? FIRST OKAY, OKAY! Look. I did nothin' to ya. I'm just trying to figure out where we are. After peering around the room, the second of the three makes his way to a wall, and flips on a switch. 2 YONNIE Our phones...they're gone. REASON That's double for our wallets, our keys... VELLER So between the, three of us, we know nothing? Is there anything we know here? REASON ...Maybe the kidnapper wants something with us? YONNIE I'm a taxi driver. Only thing peeps want out of me is a ride. REASON I'm a land surveyor working for the Accent Construction Group. Over the past few months, we've been starting, uh, bigger projects, to say the least. We're fully aware of potential competitors. Yonnie and Reason then turn to Veller. VELLER Now don't look at me. I'm just an aspiring pianist. REASON There's absolutely no correlation between a surveyor, a taxi driver, and a piano player. VELLER Is there not? There's no way someone would want to use each of our own honed skills? YONNIE At this point, I say we sideline the explanations and just find a way out. As the room has no windows, there is no view of the outside. Yonnie had tried opening the door to no avail. Now the three hostages traverse around the room to better learn what they 3 have to work with, in terms of both escaping the room and gaining intel. Veller opens a couple of drawers in a nightstand. In the bottom drawer, he ends up finding a hefty pile of empty seed packets. VELLER Seed packets! The pianist grabs six or seven of the packets and holds them in the air. YONNIE Seed packets? Huh? Reason and Yonnie halt their individual searches to have a look at their first clue. Reason grabs a packet out of the drawer to inspect the front. REASON These are carrots...but there's not much else the packet tells us. Most of the other information is marked out. YONNIE So we've still got nothing to go on then. REASON Just wait a minute, Yonnie. We can't say anything until we look at ALL the packets. YONNIE All 'em dang things? There's like, sixty of 'em in there! VELLER What I think, is that you're being too hasty. REASON Okay, there's three of us, right? Why don't we all take an even share and look at each packet thoroughly? YONNIE You nerds can do that. Yonnie starts to return to where he was pre-seed packets. REASON Yeah, come back. Assessing our (MORE) 4 situation as much as we can is our REASON (CONT'D) only hope right now, so you need to help. After a brief, yet mean pause, Reason's dire sincerity gets through to Yonnie. YONNIE Hit me up then. Reason tosses Yonnie a handful of the packs. REASON So begins our investigation. Just look for anything that didn't get marked out. The actual plant shouldn't matter too much, but look for companies, dates, and uses of the plant. After checking back over the first carrot packet, Reason moves onto his second packet, again carrot. Yonnie's packets are beet, carrot, sunflower, carrot, petunia, tomato, soybean, and carrot in that order. Veller's are daisy, daisy, radish, carrot, squash, beet, carrot, and sunflower. Veller's next packet, which contains lettuce seeds, offers him a helpful hint when he turns it over to the back. VELLER This one's dated. 2/19/18. REASON 2/19? Well after hearing that, I'm both glad...and afraid. Reason settles into a discomforted state in reaction to Veller's news. YONNIE Glad at? Afraid at? REASON I...can't tell you anything. I'm sorry. YONNIE What, you part of a gang or something? Just tell us. VELLER Tell us, Reason. Give us the truth. 5 REASON It's a company thing, really. Nothing that concerns you. While maintaining whatever secret he hides, Reason continues going through seed packets. Unfortunately for the three captives, no other useful intel could be seen on the other packets, as opposed to being marked out by a supposed fiend's black marker. While Yonnie searches another nightstand in the room, Veller and Reason begin sorting out the seed packets by type. VELLER Radish. REASON Carrot. VELLER Petunia. REASON Tomato. VELLER Sunflower. REASON Carrot. The pianist and the surveyor hand each other packs to place in their select columns. VELLER I've noticed some of them still have a few seeds in them. Veller shows Reason an assortment of tiny seeds in his hand. VELLER Reason...if you weren't here right now, where would you be? What would you be up to? REASON It's hard to tell when we don't even know the time of day... The lack of windows is the sole contributor to this problem. 6 REASON If I could get out now, I'd focus on solving my own mysteries. The ones raised from this capture. YONNIE If you ever do find that crook, lemme know and I'llREASON You don't have the resources to do anything, yet neither do I. Not by myself. I have to be really grateful to my company; I owe all my success to it. I was a hopeless cause back in a time I'd prefer to forget. Unable to pay my rent, I needed help, and fast. Accent Construction Group was there at the right time and place. I fit in great with them, relying on the little skill I had, yet still possessing enough talent to impress them. YONNIE You're making them sound like angels. But now, I think it's about time you fill me and Veller in on those secrets you've got. Both the taxi driver and the pianist move in on the land surveyor. Reason enters a stance that says "I'm gonna say something, just sit down and don't hurt me." REASON 2/14/18. The ACG started our new projects. There. YONNIE What do you mean "there"? You're not done. REASON Okay, even if I did tell you more about our projects, it wouldn't mean much of anything to you two. YONNIE And why don't you tell us? What do you get by keeping quiet? 7 REASON DID YOU HEAR the story I just told you? About trust? About loyalty? Never will I leak anything about the ACG behind their backs. VELLER Oooooh. How swaaaying. Yonnie swiftly disapproves of Veller's comment with a glare. YONNIE So you like loyalty? Well, when you're in this room, you're loyal to us. We're all loyal to each other, or we're stuck here forever. REASON I'm not setting two random men I've never seen before today, before the company that's done too much for me. Now if you wanna get out, let's get out. Veller, seeds. VELLER Seeds. Confused, yet compliant, Veller tosses multiple seeds from his pocket at Reason, who catches them with one swift hand swipe. Positioning the seeds in between his thumb and index finger, in an aligned row, Reason bites off the tops of the seeds. He picks a random packet off the floor, holding it in the same hand as the seeds. YONNIE Dude, what are you doing? REASON Just give me a second... The packet is turned to the back, which sports a huge blotch of black marker. With the other hand, Reason takes the remaining half of each seed one by one, and attempts to scribble with them on the black blotch. After finding a seed that doubles as a makeshift writing utensil, Reason draws a strange symbol on the black marker. Following the completion of the peculiar drawing, Reason goes to the door and slips the packet under it, back side up. REASON If, and only if this plan works, we'll be sailing out of here when (MORE) 8 the time comes. Gather in close, REASON (CONT'D) and I'll explain. YONNIE Whatever this coloring book of a plan is, it better work. Yonnie and Veller form a loose huddle with the scheming surveyor. They all speak softly to each other. REASON I've narrowed down the options to three rival companies. Of those three, the logo I slipped under the door is of the most likely to be the culprit. VELLER So if a company worker sees the logo, they'll open the door? REASON Assuming I'm right, yes. YONNIE And what exactly happens if you got the wrong company? They see a different company, they pull out guns. VELLER And we don't want that! YONNIE I'm getting that packet back. Yonnie hurries over to pull the plug on Reason's plan. REASON No! Stop! VELLER He doesn't want to take the chance...and I kind of agree. REASON This may look dire in your eyes, but you have to have some faith in me. If the worst happens, you're both welcome to blame me and me only. But neither of you can see how close we stand to success! 9 Yonnie had continued to slip his finger under the door. Reason considers it necessary to break the ongoing whispering tone. REASON Don't mess with it! As if it's his only choice, Yonnie thrusts back his hand and submittingly sets it on the floor. Reason returns the shushed tone as he gives his following instructions. REASON There are two options now. When the door opens, we either rush out as a unit, or stay calm and explain without giving away our true positions. VELLER Option 1 seems, no, hmm. Both seem to have risky written all over them. YONNIE As dumb as it sounds, I say we run. You know what, I am doing that! That's my final answer. Three minutes later, the door opens.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
It's not a continuation to the story, but it's still my round 3. It's how I'd make the Pokemon anime's final series go.
So the series would take place in the newest region. Ash is of course entering the Pokemon League. Unlike all the other anime, he doesn't have any companions. At least not any permanent ones.

First episode, Ash and Pikachu arrive, but so do Team Rocket. Team Rocket goes on about how Ash has no friends or Pokemon besides Pikachu to help him, and that the time to take Pikachu is now. They proceed to steal Pikachu, and Ash tries all he can to get him back, but fails. Team Rocket then heads back to Team Rocket's base.

Second episode, Ash becomes pretty depressed. He can't go back to Kanto because he has no way to get there. He eventually decides to just proceed with the league, so he has Oak send him a Pokemon.

Third episode, Ash uses the sent Pokemon to catch a regional Pokemon. He goes to the first gym and wins his first badge.

Ash catches two or three more Pokemon. Since Team Rocket isn't in the region at the time, a new villain will probably have to be introduced. I had an idea for one who's jokier than the trio, but also stronger. His name is Hat Thief (his real name is never revealed), and he becomes obsessed with Ash's hat, and goes to great lengths just to steal it. His starting Pokemon is a Murkrow. He wouldn't be in every episode, but he'd make frequent appearances.

Ash reunites with Gary, who he learns came to the region to do research. Gary is also able to teach new moves to some of Ash's Pokemon. Ash and Gary spend several episodes together before splitting up. Ash wins his second gym battle. After catching even more Pokemon, he returns the sent Pokemon to Oak, also sending some of his other ones. Meanwhile, Hat Thief debuts Lotad, his second Pokemon.

At the end of the first season, Team Rocket has successfully brought Pikachu to the Team Rocket base. Pikachu tries to escape, but it's no use. Giovanni proceeds to capture and work on brainwashing Pikachu. The trio heads back to the new region.

Near the start of the second season, Ash reunites with Paul, who he learns came to the region to enter the league. Paul has brought his Torterra and Electivire, and is catching new Pokemon. They quickly find the third gym, and both win. After more episodes, they find the fourth gym. Paul wins, but Ash doesn't. Paul bids Ash a fair goodbye as he heads to the next gym alone.

Ash trains. During an attack from Hat Thief, Lotad evolves (but they still lose the fight). Ash has a rematch with the fourth gym, and wins.

At this point, Ash's party is entirely different from the first full party he had. At the beginning of the third season, Team Rocket makes it back to the region, and continues to antagonize Ash. Ash is reminded of Pikachu, but just stays strong and fights with less tolerance than before.

Ash sees a miniature tournament for anyone who has earned at least four badges. It's not just a normal tournament though; matches will have special rules like Fire-types only, trainers have to use each other's Pokemon, triple battles, etc. Ash does some training and enters. About halfway through, he learns that Trip has also entered the tournament. They meet up and wish each other luck, and watch each other's battles. They are the final two, and square off in a standard battle with no special rules. Trip wins. After the battle, Trip explains that the gym he just came from is tough unless you have the right Pokemon. He generously lends Ash a Pokemon to use for the battle, and Ash promises to give it back at the Pokemon League.

Hat Thief goes into a hat store. He looks at all the hats, and deems that none of them are anywhere near as cool as Ash's. He starts to sulk, wanting Ash to just give his hat to him. The store owner comes and has a chat with Hat Thief. Understanding the situation, the store owner gives Hat Thief a Mismagius that should prove useful in stealing Ash's hat, using its Psychic. In his biggest scheme yet, Hat Thief sets up some kind of haunted house to scare and trick Ash, and take his hat. It works and Hat Thief makes his escape, but in the next episode, Ash tracks him down, defeats Mismagius, and takes back his hat.

Ash catches a couple new Pokemon, and beats the fifth gym, with Trip's Pokemon as his lead. Back in Kanto, Misty, Brock, and Tracey discover that Pikachu was captured by Team Rocket, and that Team Rocket has begun huge plans for capturing lots of Pokemon. Misty, Brock, and Tracey try to infiltrate Team Rocket's base, but are easily overpowered. They decide they need some help, so they message May and Dawn. With Oak's help, they message the other professors, who get the word out to Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Kiawe, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Gladion.

Hat Thief follows Ash as he goes through a cave to reach the next city. After squaring off, Ash knocks Hat Thief away, and runs off. As he recovers, Hat Thief finds a Dusk Stone. Soon after Ash reaches the next city, Hat Thief throws out Murkrow. He also surprises Ash with the Dusk Stone, which he uses to evolve Murkrow. Ash defeats Hat Thief in a challenging battle.

At the beginning of the fourth series, Ash reunites with Sawyer, who he learns came to the region to enter the league. Sawyer has brought his Sceptile, and is catching new Pokemon. They both win at the sixth gym.

Hat Thief and the Team Rocket trio team up in an all-out scheme to steal Ash's hat and all his Pokemon. With the help of Sawyer, Ash fends them off and gets everything back. At the seventh gym, the old gym leader is about to leave and turn responsibility over to the new gym leader. The old gym leader wants to do one more battle, but the new gym leader is eager to start and begs him to leave. When Ash and Sawyer arrive, the gym leaders get an idea to do a double battle, and that if Ash and Sawyer win, they'd both get a badge. Ash and Sawyer pull off the victory. Sawyer parts ways with Ash.

Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Kiawe, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Gladion finalize a plan to get back Pikachu and stop Team Rocket once and for all. After making it past the beefy guards and high tech security systems, they reach the rooms with all the stolen Pokemon. However, they don't see Pikachu. Giovanni discovers them and appears on a screen, but heavily shaded. He is petting something. He releases all the Pokemon, which form a massive army. Brock asks where Pikachu is. Giovanni flips on a light, showing that the Pokemon isn't his Persian, but instead Ash's Pikachu! He explains that Pikachu is his star when it comes to stealing Pokemon. The stolen Pokemon all attack, leaving Ash's companions to fight for their lives.

At the beginning of the fifth and final series, Hat Thief catches a Breloom using Honchkrow. Breloom becomes a regular in Hat Thief's schemes, thanks to its Spore.

Ash arrives at the eighth gym, but the gym leader isn't there. The Pokemon League is also approaching fast. Ash can't seem to find the gym leader no matter where he goes. On the last day to sign up for the league, Ash hurries to the gym as soon as he can and challenges the leader. The battle is the hardest battle Ash has had in the region so far. Not only is it difficult, but it manages to drag on and on, pushing Ash near the cutoff time to sign up. When Ash wins, he hurries to the stadium and signs up literally at the last minute.

Before the start of the league, Hat Thief earns some money and uses it to buy a Water Stone. At the end of this episode, Hat Thief, with his Honchkrow and newly evolved Ludicolo, successfully steals Ash's hat and makes off with it.

Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Kiawe, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and Gladion were all defeated, captured, and separated from their Pokemon. The Pokemon are now undergoing the brainwashing process. The companions, feeling powerless to help, all share their favorite stories from when they were traveling with Ash. They decide that they have to repay the favors for what Ash did for them, so they call out to their Pokemon as loud as they can. Hearing the cries, the Pokemon resist the brainwashing, and destroy everything with their attacks. They beat down Giovanni, nab Pikachu, and free their trainers.

The Pokemon League happens to be the biggest one yet. Ash sees Paul, Trip, and Sawyer before the tournament starts. He has Oak send in Trip's Pokemon to give back to him, but before that, Oak informs Ash about the companions' attempt to rescue Pikachu. Oak says he doesn't know what happened to them after they went to Team Rocket's base. Ash is sad, but says he's gotten stronger and wants to continue on for now. He asks Oak to inform him as soon as Oak learns anything.

Officer Jennys help Ash track down Hat Thief, who is getting ready to leave the region. Ash stops him just in time and demands back his hat. Hat Thief and Ash have a full battle to decide who gets to keep the hat. Hat Thief's final team is Honchkrow, Ludicolo, Mismagius, Breloom, Smeargle, and Slowking. After Ash wins, he takes back his hat. This is Hat Thief's last appearance.

The Pokemon League then starts. Ash is using every Pokemon he's ever caught, using them all once each. He, Paul, Trip, and Sawyer pass the qualifying rounds, and get into the big tournament. Ash, when watching other matches, sees the fun everyone's having, and starts to change. He storms off and starts vigorously training with the Pokemon he's using in his next battle. All the training he does is intense, and overly straining for his Pokemon.

Ash is pit against Trip, then against Sawyer in the quarterfinals, then against Paul in the semifinals. He wins and makes it to the final round, but Trip, Sawyer, and Paul noticed how hard he was being on his Pokemon.

When Ash is moodily watching the other semifinal match, Trip and Sawyer come and try to talk to him, but Ash rejects them. Paul then comes and tries to force him to snap out of it. Ash starts to comply, but when a trainer in the match throws out a Spearow, Ash gets super emotional again, and storms off. Ash goes to Professor Oak, and tries to get an answer, but he won't answer, so Ash runs outside, throws himself into the grass, and sobs. His rivals follow him and say he should focus on the final battle, but Ash says all he cares about is Pikachu. Then, to everyone's surprise, all of Ash's companions show up with Pikachu. They call for Ash, and as soon as he sees Pikachu, he runs over. Pikachu is knocked out and terribly injured. It was the only way to stop Pikachu from hurting them.

Everybody rushes to bring Pikachu to a Pokemon Center, but all the ones they find are full with all the defeated trainers. The only option is to work on Pikachu themselves. They try everything they can, but they can barely do anything. As they all think they're sharing their last moments with Pikachu, a Nurse Joy from one of the centers comes in. She starts to say that her center has room for them now, but she sees Pikachu and asked what happened. They tell her everything. Joy lets them in on a super secret machine that Nurse Joys have developed, called the Heal All. Pikachu would be the first to use it, but it would only work if he was in a Pokeball.

The final battle of the Pokemon League is the next thing we see. Ash's opponent is a brand new character, and his first five Pokemon are Blaziken, Meowth, Latios, Lucario, and Mega Charizard X (no particular order). Ash's first five Pokemon are Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Greninja (no particular order). After a series of extremely epic battles, Ash's opponent throws out a Pikachu, who defeats Ash's fifth Pokemon. Ash uses his own Pikachu, who is thrown out of his Pokeball. Pikachu is confused about everything that happened, but Ash tells him to go with it.

After a lot of fighting, Ash's opponent shocks (no pun intended) everybody when he pulls a Thunder Stone out of his bag. The opponent compliments Ash's Pikachu, and says his Thunder Stone is the only way he can win. His Raichu then proceeds to wail on Pikachu. For a finisher, Raichu runs in with a Volt Tackle. However, Ash tosses his Electrium Z to Pikachu, and counters the Volt Tackle with a Z-Move. Everybody in the arena is electrocuted (literally) by the massive clash. When the smoke clears, it's revealed Pikachu wins!

Top Bottom