• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the last character you would ever want to main?

Rahu700

Smash Rookie
Metaknight, I would feel guilty when winning and ashamed when losing.

Ifrit_Smash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skyloftknight123
3DS FC
1375-7213-2200
on the other side of the spectrum I'd love to main Ice Climbers ^///^ love those little guys to death. hey! that's a good idea for a thread! gotta go check to make sure "what character would you want to main" doesnt already exist.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
on the other side of the spectrum I'd love to main Ice Climbers ^///^ love those little guys to death. hey! that's a good idea for a thread! gotta go check to make sure "what character would you want to main" doesnt already exist.
If somebody wants to main a character though they usually just do it though.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Last character I'd ever want to main?

Probably Wario.

His moves just feel stiff to me.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
That's just a bad attitude. You can main anybody you want, you just have to try. Dedication is key.
I know. If I like a character, I'll play them. If I'm not good as them, I'll use it as a pocket.

ValiantNorth

Matrix Speedruns
I also dont much like the heavy characters, but I guess thats just my preference of agile, free-flowing characters.
I honestly feel the same way too, I tend to shy away from heavy characters unless I really want to push myself to learn something new haha, I'm just way too used to fast/floaty characters as well.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I honestly feel the same way too, I tend to shy away from heavy characters unless I really want to push myself to learn something new haha, I'm just way too used to fast/floaty characters as well.
I will say tho, Ike is the exception.

Maybe its just because of the sounds he makes

Moot! o3o

Originality

Smash Journeyman
I tried to main King Dedede at one point, but I couldn't handle him being so slow.

ValiantNorth

Matrix Speedruns
I will say tho, Ike is the exception.

Maybe its just because of the sounds he makes

Moot! o3o
For me my exception would be ganon because I'm a sucker for a good falcon!

I tried to main King Dedede at one point, but I couldn't handle him being so slow.
Dede is a little ackward as well but I've seen him played at a pretty high level and it's quite a show.

AUS

Smash Cadet
Meta Knight, I used to play him and found that the only way to play him and win was just to spam tornado and lost interest real fast, just so damn boring to play and really ruined playing Brawl for me, wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole for maining.

pershona

Smash Journeyman
:popo:I dont have a problem with chain grabs, but a character reliant on them is another thing.
:olimar:I don't like his design, and he's way too defensive for my style.

That1Roy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DankMemesSquid
3DS FC
4742-8374-4229
My choice is actually :pt:; as much as I love the Pokemon universe, I can't find it worth my time to try to master 3 characters, and his placement on the tier list really doesn't help his case out either.

Honorable mention goes to :jigglypuff:: it takes tremendous amounts of effort to kill with her, yet it only takes a slight breeze to send her off-screen. Plus those squeaking noises. >_>
:lucas: is good
My last would be:ganondorf:: it a good amount of effort to kill with him

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
:jigglypuff: I can't use her in Brawl. Period.

:popo: I am no good at using Nana and Popo together.

Green Kirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
x22ROKSTARx22
3DS FC
3196-6042-1794
Defiantly wouldn't want to main :charizard: just way to slow for my style in brawl

Born in 1839...

Smash Apprentice
:pit:. His voice is ****ing awful, AND I don't like how this character looks, either.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I actually have more than one and they are:
:popo:- I can't stand those two. Good thing they're not in Sm4sh.
:jigglypuff:- Do I need to say anything about this creature?
:lucas:- Honestly, I prefer Ness over this wimp.
:peach:- Never liked her as character nor in Smash. Never will.
:sonic:- He has the worst fanbase in video game history.

Those five ain't worth ****.

Last edited:

That1Roy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DankMemesSquid
3DS FC
4742-8374-4229
I actually have more than one and they are:
:popo:- I can't stand those two. Good thing they're not in Sm4sh.
:jigglypuff:- Do I need to say anything about this creature?
:lucas:- Honestly, I prefer Ness over this wimp.
:peach:- Never liked her as character nor in Smash. Never will.
:sonic:- He has the worst fanbase in video game history.

Those five ain't worth ****.
But :lucas: is good when learn him :sonic: i agree him

Desu_Maiden

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf is, without a doubt, the worst character in the game because of his poor mobility, laggy attacks and lousy recovery ability. Captain Falcon also sucks because his aerial attacks have lousy hit boxes.

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
I would never main Lucario, who is not even a real character at low percents and even then he is just boring, it is just all about his insane kill power at higher percents.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I'd never go near to maining Metaknight. He may be the best but he's just not what I'm about.

ComicBryce98

Smash Rookie
The last character I would ever main would be :olimar:. I don't care if he's A-tier, he's a horrible character, worst one on the roster, in my opinion, of course. It used to be a tie between :sonic: (I felt he was cheap), :peach: (I felt she was slow and frail) , :popo: (horrible once Nana gets KO'd), :gw: (do I really have to say it? SPAMMERS) and :olimar:(weak without his pikmin, and has horrible recovery), but when Sm4sh came around, I found they nerfed :4olimar:(only gets 3 Pikmin in a set order, making him predictable, horrible recovery with Pikmin), effectively making a bad character even worse. Why he's A-tier is the 8th wonder of the world to me.
Olimar, I think you should just stay in the Pikmin series, where people actually like you.
... Sorry about the rant, I could go on for days talking about how much I hate something (Pokemon X and Y for one, [Unova for life!!!])
(also, this is my first post, so go easy on me)

meticulousboy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gradius_16
3DS FC
1005-8934-0229
For me, the Ice Climbers are too difficult tto handle. I believe that I should not have to do multitasking while fighting.

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
:dk2: -Ol' Konkey here. I swear if I had to main him I would practically die. I don't know why, but no matter what Smash game I can't utilize him well. So naturally when I picked up Brawl the other day to try him out I utterly sucked with him.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Probably Mario.

He's trash and he feels horrible to play as for me.

sijon

Smash Ace
Olimar. Such a strange character and half the time I have no clue what or what move he's doing lol.

D

Deleted member

:ivysaur:

Like seriously. I'd rather drink acid than spend a second playing as Ivysaur. Such a bad character lol

I also don't like :link2::snake::bowser2::zerosuitsamus: or :jigglypuff:.

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
You'd never catch me maining Snake. I can't get used to his playstyle at all. Can't even DACUS worth beans with him. xD

Top Bottom