• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the frame data on Ike's alternate counters?

MeteorSpike

Smash Cadet
For the Stun-Counter (down2) and Smash Counter (down3), what're the frames of their counter-windows and what're their FAF's?
I tried searching up Ike's counters but didn't find anything
according to kuroganehammer...
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Ike
Ike's default counter works from frames 9-34, its FAF is on frame 59, the counterattack happens on frames 5-6, etc. etc.
So my question is what're these values for Ike's other 2 counters?

Maik93

Smash Cadet
NNID
Maik_93
As much as I know Stun Counter is practically the same and Smash Counter lasts a bit longer than Default Counter...
But don't take me up on that

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Lordwilliam has it as:

Counter: 10-34 / 58
Hits: 5-6 / 35

Paralyzing Counter: 12-22 / 68
Hits: 4-5 / 35

Smash Counter: 12-34 / 58
hits: 25 / ??

Default is overall best and is great for edgeguards on linear upBs. You can get pretty solid kills depending on the attack at roughly 90-110 for average damage attacks.
Paralyzing has the best reward when you are able to get it to activate, but it's very tough to activate. You can get an upsmash kill at 80%.
Smash counter is great at demolishing falling aerials or laggy tilts and killing at 60%.

Kuroganehammer has counter starting at frame 9, so these others may begin at frame 11 possibly.

MeteorSpike

Smash Cadet
Lordwilliam has it as:

Counter: 10-34 / 58
Hits: 5-6 / 35

Paralyzing Counter: 12-22 / 68
Hits: 4-5 / 35

Smash Counter: 12-34 / 58
hits: 25 / ??

Default is overall best and is great for edgeguards on linear upBs. You can get pretty solid kills depending on the attack at roughly 90-110 for average damage attacks.
Paralyzing has the best reward when you are able to get it to activate, but it's very tough to activate. You can get an upsmash kill at 80%.
Smash counter is great at demolishing falling aerials or laggy tilts and killing at 60%.

Kuroganehammer has counter starting at frame 9, so these others may begin at frame 11 possibly.
thx, just what i was looking for.
i was always under the preconcepetion that smash counter had the same active-window as default, and that paralyzing counter's counterattack had the same startup as default

Top Bottom