• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the deal with sing?

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
Has any one seen if sing was improved? The move is supposed to be her signature as that is what she does in the anime. In melee if you used it on someone below 100% they would wake before you where finish, so is there any proof that her sing has a better and longer affect?:confused:

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see more vertical knock from the Side B, let her ride them into the sky with that mixed into jumps. Glad this character wasn't cut, even though I really never use Jiggly. Kind of just... needs to be there.

DrunkenSphere

Smash Cadet
Sing can be droped faster now, and shoots the effect faster too, but the debuff durration is still too short for the durration of the attack itself. Unfortunatlye it's still only useful when its droped in responce (right before the opponent releases a charged smash or a movement attack/ decending from the air).

Just forget about sing just like you did in melee, but we can all hope it will take proirity in air combat.

domiNate

Smash Apprentice
So I think the a new question has arrived. In n64 you couldn't edge cancel sing, in melee you could, making sing a somewhat useful move under certain situations. (Here comes the question) So can you edge cancel jiggly's sing in brawl?

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
I played the game and The frames for sing in brawl is half the count compared to melee. Its like 2 seconds long.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I played the game and The frames for sing in brawl is half the count compared to melee. Its like 2 seconds long.
good to know...
I still don't know if it will be usefull though...
THey should have increased the range a bit or something....

Top Bottom