• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the deal with Nana's off-stage AI?

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
She keeps not being anywhere near me, like if I fast fall toward the ledge to mix up my recovery timing then I'm completely ****ed because Nana isn't anywhere to be seen and I end up just falling to my death. She just casually floats off stage or even worse makes it to ledge and abandons me so no up-bs for me.

She has been acting like a complete ****ing idiot for the last like 6 matches, which is all the ones I've played.

What's the deal. Is this my fault or did somebody straight up bork the ICs because they're literally unusable rn based on my experience

Winter

Smash Rookie
I've found Nana's AI to be pretty unreliable. The belay is super safe if you recover low, but getting Nana resynced when you're both already in the air is very challenging.

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
I've found Nana's AI to be pretty unreliable. The belay is super safe if you recover low, but getting Nana resynced when you're both already in the air is very challenging.
Ugh. I was looking forward to putting in some time as ICs but it's very frustrating to just get killed immediately because she doesn't come anywhere near me when I'm trying to recover

Top Bottom