• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best way to refresh Pits moves?

fUddO

Smash Ace
On stages like Brinstar, I'm pretty sure that using WoI right next to the breakable pillars things refreshes your moves.

link2702

Smash Champion
arrows obviously

i mean hell why aren't you using em a lot in the first place?

best way to refresh any of his moves.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
9 arrows would be at least 20-30%. Your opponent is extra pissed off and making mistakes leaving themselves open for the fsmash at that point lmao

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
preach it bretheren. nothing is funnier than someones face you ledge hop arrows at them and their character has no answer to it. then they try to go off and get you and it so happens to be when you mix it up with a uair or retreat fair and they proceed to yell FRAK very loud

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the help guys.

arrows obviously

i mean hell why aren't you using em a lot in the first place?

best way to refresh any of his moves.
lol, of course I use them alot, can't be a pit (main) without using arrows - would you see a Meta Knight without tornado, a Snake without grenades, an Ice Climbers without extremes levels of ******ry (I mean Chaingrabbing).

nine arrows = fresh bair and fsmash. sounds good2me
9 arrows would be at least 20-30%. Your opponent is extra pissed off and making mistakes leaving themselves open for the fsmash at that point lmao

:phone:
Very nice, will have to keep a count of arrow use more often :)

Top Bottom