• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's so wrong with being kawaii?

K-Pat

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=2461]What's so wrong with being kawaii?[/drupal]

Just wondering kuz in my last jolonel (get it, since colonel is pronounced "kernul") people were all up in my grill about when I used that word to describe my affinity for Ivysaur (which is now waning because he's super slow, but maybe I just don't know how to use him effectively o.o). So for realziez, what's so wrong with kawaii?

Darkslash

Smash Master

what's so wrong with kawaii?
The Weaboo Fangirls that over use the word to hell and back.

"ULTRA KAWAIII"

Actually, the only time you'll hear it is in some ~MOE~ anime. And I hate those.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord

So for realziez, what's so wrong with kawaii?
:flame:
Too much of anything isn't always a good thing.

Air is good. Too much Air can actually kill you though.
Water is good. Too much Water, and you can Drown.
Money is good. Too much Money, and you'll get shanked and robbed for it.
Sex is very good. Too much Sex..... you get the idea.

Japan's been used a bit too much in popular culture recently, in my opinion. Anime as an artform was cheap during the depression in Japan after WW2, if I remember my history at all. But then everyone else saw it and milked it to freaking death. And all things Anime-ish get to recieve some of the burden too.

I wonder when KB's going to post in this thread.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
Y'know, I initially I thought this was going to be a troll thread just because of the spelling. But it might be a legit question. Anime is like a star. It can be cool and all, but sometimes it becomes overhyped, expands into a red giant and then collapses under its own gravity. That's why people hate the word "kawaii" and coin the term weeaboo. It's to show that anime can be cool in moderation, but when you become a fanboy otaku, (try to learn/speak japanese, think that japan > everything, do anime poses in real life) it becomes hackneyed and annoying. I have a friend like that. -_- {He copied naruto and ran with his hands behind his back. I cannot unsee it. I died a little bit that day. Swinging hands is natural when running - momentum and stability. Running with hands behind the back is hurting our gene pool /Digression}

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
{He copied naruto and ran with his hands behind his back. I cannot unsee it. I died a little bit that day. Swinging hands is natural when running - momentum and stability. Running with hands behind the back is hurting our gene pool /Digression}
Lmao, you made me laugh genuinely for the first time today. I can imagine it and can't unsee. There's a girl at my school who's exactly like that. She's horrible, I used hang out with her 3 years ago, untill I noticed she wore the Naruto headband to school and drew yaoi and went around showing it to people. I never wanted to speak to her again.

Lmao, you made me laugh genuinely for the first time today. I can imagine it and can't unsee. There's a girl at my school who's exactly like that. She's horrible, I used hang out with her 3 years ago, untill I noticed she wore the Naruto headband to school and drew yaoi and went around showing it to people. I never wanted to speak to her again.
Oh mon Dieu.

There is a small group of anime fangirls at my school; obsessed with Sasuke from Naruto and I think Edward from Full Metal Alchemist.
No more overuse of 'kawaii'... They've already killed that word when looking at chibi versions of them.

Scary.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My thoughts on the matter.

かわいい使い古された言葉であり、そこにはそれを使用する2つの人々だ。が好きな人のアニメファンにしている人オタクのように、と人のアニメファンに収まるようにしたい人。

そんなわけでかわいいデスし、デス.....感じるはずまたは何か。

そして、フシギソウに、彼は信じられないし、簡単に最適なスターターポケモンです。場合は、リザードンとゼニガメで彼をサポートを使用する彼は本当にスマッシュブラザーズXに良いです。

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I didn't bother reading your blog.
DON'T WRITE ROMANIZED SINGLE JAPANESE WORDS!

Makes you seem like a go****ed wapanese. WAPANESE.
As in WANNA BE JAPANESE. Yes.

P.S: Loves.
Oh and, disregard my username. I hate it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I really don't like when people that are like...super white use terms like kawaii. >_> Really annoying.

And when people randomly use Japanese words when they talk. Sigh.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
My thoughts on the matter.

かわいい使い古された言葉であり、そこにはそれを使用する2つの人々だ。が好きな人のアニメファンにしている人オタクのように、と人のアニメファンに収まるようにしたい人。

そんなわけでかわいいデスし、デス.....感じるはずまたは何か。

そして、フシギソウに、彼は信じられないし、簡単に最適なスターターポケモンです。場合は、リザードンとゼニガメで彼をサポートを使用する彼は本当にスマッシュブラザーズXに良いです。
.... Okay, I'll bite. WHA!?!

I really don't like when people that are like...super white use terms like kawaii. >_> Really annoying.

First of all, I so freaking called this thread eventually catching your attention. Did I not freaking call it? :D

Second...might I ask what you mean by "Super White"? I could never find the "Super White" Color in my Crayon Box..... Then again, why do I care? I'm Black as the Ace of Spades...

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman

That's being racist, dear :dizzy:.

I think we should all be Kawaii.
JACKPOT. And GwJumpman wins the thread!

I think a lot of the people here are unreasonably annoyed for no good reason.
True. It doesn't change the fact that we're annoyed nonetheless. Such wapanese language irritates me to no end.

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
True. It doesn't change the fact that we're annoyed nonetheless. Such wapanese language irritates me to no end.
It annoys me that you'd use demeaning words like "wapanese." Do you realize how offensive that word can be?

Realize that unless you have a good reason for being annoyed and telling K-Pat to stop speaking the way he wants to, judging him makes you a complete bigot.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

yes... and you don't like it when super asian people randomly use English words... right?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
It's truth though. Seriously. At least in most cases.

Also I think it's ironic kawaii robo bunny this person posted about how only super white people use it when she's like.. asian. or something. (is that ironic?)

nahhh

but in all honesty, just use the word cute. it's so much easier to use. and you can make little names out of it too.

cutie pie. cutie bun. cutikins. oh man making cute little names like it was no freakin thing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
By "random japanese" I mean using a japanese word in the middle of a sentence spoken in English. It sounds pretty weird..

In retrospect, I really shouldn't have included that other part in my post since this is the internet and all that jazz. My bee.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
It's okay to make fun of a group of people just because their tastes differ from yours.
Weaboo's are stereotypically the most annoying people on the internet.

So yah it is.

Not really I guess. But a lot of them are still annoying as hell.

kupo

Smash Lord
Reminds me of when people try to be cool and chinese and add "la" to every end of a sentence.

*shakes fist* It's even more annoying when they type! ARGH!

Da-D-Mon nailed it. Overuse of anything just gets dul and annoying.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No one is telling him to stop, lol. =/

From what I can tell in the OP, he's just talking about how much others hate the term x.x!

IxxI

Smash Fence
It's okay to make fun of a group of people just because their tastes differ from yours.
It's the fact that's it's a little over the top makes me lol. I mean, it's find if they're a fan of the culture, but in my opinion it's a little too much.

I sense the start of a flame war in this. Anyone else?

So yah it is.

Yup.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'll say this once again:

Realize that unless you have a good reason for being annoyed and telling K-Pat to stop speaking the way he wants to, judging him makes you a complete bigot.
Well thanks I guess. It's no lie I'm a douche.

I'm not telling him to stop, though. I'm just responding to the subject of weaboos.

edit: if you're talking about that whole cute thing it was sort of jokish so there yah go

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Too much Money, and you'll get shanked and robbed for it.
Well, yes, but you can also get shanked and robbed while having very little money as well. Lose-lose situation. Although, without money you'd probably also be unable to afford health care, and you'd end up in a county hospital ER for twelve hours waiting to see a doctor.

The reason: The fetishization of a culture is not the same as simply taking interest in it. When someone is constantly exposed to elements from a foreign culture without ever making direct contact with it, there's a tendency to fetishize it. This amounts to the objectification of the other culture, which spills over into an objectification of the people associated with it as well.

This is what makes wannabes annoying.

I should point out that a wannabe is not the same as a normal person who has taken an interest in another culture. The difference between the two is respect, which depends on someone's ability to see the other side as human and not commodities to be bought and sold. I don't think wannabes are the root of all evil, and some of those kids are nice and harmless, but I can understand someone getting offended or annoyed by their antics.

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
"DON'T WRITE ROMANIZED SINGLE JAPANESE WORDS!"- RyuReiatsu

Oops. I must have misinterpreted that.

A lot of you have been criticizing him for saying "kawaii" and being a "weaboo." This is basically telling him that what he's doing is wrong and he should change just because you find the way he speaks annoying.

It's the fact that's it's a little over the top makes me lol. I mean, it's find if they're a fan of the culture, but in my opinion it's a little too much.
I don't care if you think saying "kawaii" is "a little too much." You are a complete bigot for criticizing the way K-Pat speaks.

I don't understand why so many of you aren't getting this. The way K-Pat speaks is the way he speaks. You may find it annoying, but that gives you no right to think it's wrong and that he should change.

The difference between the two is respect... I can understand someone getting offended or annoyed by their antics.
I totally understand this, but it's obvious that a lot of people are more concerned about "kawaii" sounding annoying than it being disrespectful.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
people are more concerned about "kawaii" sounding annoying than it being disrespectful.
Most people won't be bothered to think about why, but something that sounds annoying bothers you for a reason. The person feeling offended didn't just choose to feel offended for the h*ll of it.

The way K-Pat speaks is the way he speaks. You may find it annoying, but that gives you no right to think it's wrong and that he should change.
Sure, but speech is a form of communication. It seems that he's been communicating disrespect (or at least some minor annoyance) to a group of people without even knowing it. So, now he knows, and the ball's in his court.

Edit:
He copied naruto and ran with his hands behind his back. I cannot unsee it.
Does he own an orange jumpsuit?

I have a friend who is learning ninjutsu. With swords and climbing claws and everything. Yeah. That's all I gotta say about that.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Sex is very good. Too much Sex..... you get the idea.

Wow, I remember in primary school, I did the whole running with the hands behind the back, but Naruto didn't exist for me back then. I was inspired by Dragon Ball Z. :)

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
You humans are so amusing. This thread's gotten quite interesting...

I didn't bother reading your blog.
DON'T WRITE ROMANIZED SINGLE JAPANESE WORDS!
Makes you seem like a go****ed wapanese. WAPANESE.
As in WANNA BE JAPANESE. Yes.
P.S: Loves.
Oh and, disregard my username. I hate it.
You don't have the right to say anything if you didn't read the Blog! You have the right to no attorney during the flame wars! Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you on Smash Boards.
Also, what do you mean by Romanized, exactly? I agree with your hatred of people who have only observed one fraction of a Semi-Japanese-Influenced Popular Culture, but not everyone's like that. There are some people who've been interested enough by it to want to learn about the real thing...

JACKPOT. And GwJumpman wins the thread!
I wanna win a thread....
And I don't think she's really racist. Who doesn't hate those Super Whities? Only thing more annoying than the Super Whities are the Super Darkies, and the Super Asianies... And the Super Hispanicies... and the Super Europeanies.... And the Super (insert various race I haven't listed)ies....
Also, as I said before, it's not even the Language. I'm certain no one heard "Kawaii" the first time it was used properly and thought "... OH MY GOD I HATE YOU AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU WHO UTTERS SUCH ****! YOU CAN ALL GO BURN IN HELL!". It's the obsessive milking of such phrases that really gets annoying.

It annoys me that you'd use demeaning words like "wapanese." Do you realize how offensive that word can be?
Just out of curiosity, since you've been semi against everyone who's said anything even remotely negative about the phrase and all things possibly related to it in question, are you Japanese yourself, or speaking for the sake of someone you know that is? Just out of my own random curiosity.
I do completely agree that unless someone has a reason and isn't just being a prejudice ******* that they should shut right the **** up, though.

yes... and you don't like it when super asian people randomly use English words... right?
MAKE WAY FOR SUPER ASIAN GIRL! FASTER THAN A SPEEDING THROWING STAR! MORE POWERFUL THAN A TENTACLE RAPIST! ABLE TO LEAP TALL BUILDINGS WITHOUT TEARING HER SHORTT SHORT SKIRT!
I'm sorry; I know I got more than a little carried away there... But stereotypes make the best jokes! Why do you think Super Black Guy's Lips are more powerful than Mad Dog Hot Sauce, and he's not capable of leaping tall buildings with them?

It's truth though. Seriously. At least in most cases.
Also I think it's ironic kawaii robo bunny this person posted about how only super white people use it when she's like.. asian. or something. (is that ironic?)
nahhh
but in all honesty, just use the word cute. it's so much easier to use. and you can make little names out of it too.
cutie pie. cutie bun. cutikins. oh man making cute little names like it was no freakin thing.
Nya, I think you shot yourself in the foot on this one.
And urdailywater, when the word cute becomes so overused that all of the world's Gears of War, Halo, and Saints Row fans come out of the wood work to slaughter us all, I want you and everyone to know that I freaking called it.

By "random japanese" I mean using a japanese word in the middle of a sentence spoken in English. It sounds pretty weird..
In retrospect, I really shouldn't have included that other part in my post since this is the internet and all that jazz. My bee.
The only thing more annoying than someone who isn't of a specific race that uses random words in the middle of their sentences from that race is probably people that do real-life Text Speak. I've knocked people's teeth out because of how ****ing annoying that is. JUST SAY HA INSTEAD OF LOL! PEOPLE EVEN SPELL IT OUT! THEY CAN'T JUST SAY LOL IF THEY REALLY HAVE TO; THEY ACTUALLY GO L-O-L! MY GOD THAT'S ANNOYING! And there is absolutely no reason to be mad at me for hating on people that do that. That's not insulting anyone, and it's perfectly understandable.
Also, YOU'RE A MODERATOR! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE MISTAKES! YOUR OBVIOUSLY CONDESENDING REMARK OFFENDED ME AND HURT MY SELF-ESTEEM! HOW DARE YOU! SHAME! SHAME SHAME SHAME! :p

That's a pretty drastic definition of Weeaboo.... People get really up in arms about this kinda thing, don't they?

Virtually everyone's forefathers have been doing it, so we may as well too, ya' know?

So yah it is.
Are "Weaboos" so bad that you've completely forgotten about the Troll? In all honesty, why are we just harping on Wanna Be Japanese? We should harp on everyone trying to be something they aren't! All Posers need to go burn!

Reminds me of when people try to be cool and chinese and add "la" to every end of a sentence.
*shakes fist* It's even more annoying when they type! ARGH!
Da-D-Mon nailed it. Overuse of anything just gets dul and annoying.
Oh ****, someone found me using the Nail Gun again! Don't tell my mommy!
But seriously, what do you mean about the "WannaBeChinese"? Are there really "WannaBe"s for every race?

I'll say this once again:
No Torch and Pitfork for you... you seem to exude an aura of overzealousness about you. Even though you are exactly right. Although I'm not sure if everyone here is on the same page anymore.

From what I can tell in the OP, he's just talking about how much others hate the term x.x!
Who's making fun of the term x.x? *******s that make fun of the term x.x need to be stoned.

I sense the start of a flame war in this. Anyone else?
Nya can start administering Righteous Judgement upon Flamers if she has to, or we can go find another Moderator. But I don't think we have to do that. If people can take a step back, rewind the clock a little, and think about everything in more depth, understanding it from a better viewpoint, and being open to others points.... I think everything will be just fine.

Well thanks I guess. It's no lie I'm a douche.
I'm not telling him to stop, though. I'm just responding to the subject of weaboos.
edit: if you're talking about that whole cute thing it was sort of jokish so there yah go
HOLY CRAP DOUCHE BAGS HAVE GAINED THE ABILITY TO SOME HOW TYPE! NO LONGER ARE THEY CONFINED TO USE BY WOMEN FOR THAT SPECIAL PURPOSE, NOW THEY CAN BE OFFICE SECRETARIES! HOLY ****!
And I thought the Subject was "What's so wrong with being Kawaii?" Which I personally will answer with a big fat NOTHING! Cute People are awesome, except those Yuna Esq Guys that some how are hotter than half the girls in the area but are really guys, and you're left questioning your sexuality after meeting them... wait, what was the Subject again? Oh yeah. Being Kawaii. Yeah, Posers suck, actual cute people rock, and people that actually wanna learn about the true Japanese Culture rock.

Well, yes, but you can also get shanked and robbed while having very little money as well. Lose-lose situation. Although, without money you'd probably also be unable to afford health care, and you'd end up in a county hospital ER for twelve hours waiting to see a doctor.

The reason: The fetishization of a culture is not the same as simply taking interest in it. When someone is constantly exposed to elements from a foreign culture without ever making direct contact with it, there's a tendency to fetishize it. This amounts to the objectification of the other culture, which spills over into an objectification of the people associated with it as well.

This is what makes wannabes annoying.

I should point out that a wannabe is not the same as a normal person who has taken an interest in another culture. The difference between the two is respect, which depends on someone's ability to see the other side as human and not commodities to be bought and sold. I don't think wannabes are the root of all evil, and some of those kids are nice and harmless, but I can understand someone getting offended or annoyed by their antics.
Except for the fact that you overanalysed one of the parts of my first post here, I like you, since you know full well what you're talking about. For a Captain Falcon Main, you've got a good head on your shoulders. As for the Money thing, Change it to Old Ladies.

Old Ladies give you knowledge. Too many Old Ladies and.... this really doesn't need explination.

"DON'T WRITE ROMANIZED SINGLE JAPANESE WORDS!"- RyuReiatsu
Oops. I must have misinterpreted that.

A lot of you have been criticizing him for saying "kawaii" and being a "weaboo." This is basically telling him that what he's doing is wrong and he should change just because you find the way he speaks annoying.

I don't care if you think saying "kawaii" is "a little too much." You are a complete bigot for criticizing the way K-Pat speaks.

I don't understand why so many of you aren't getting this. The way K-Pat speaks is the way he speaks. You may find it annoying, but that gives you no right to think it's wrong and that he should change.

I totally understand this, but it's obvious that a lot of people are more concerned about "kawaii" sounding annoying than it being disrespectful.
SIR! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO PUT DOWN THE WEAPON! DROP YOUR WEAPON AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!
Seriously, it's a bunch of kids on an internet forum. What RyuReiatsu says has no meaning since he admited to not reading the Origonal Post. A lot of people have been on the Kawaii / "weaboo" thing, but except for Ryu (who's already invalidated), I honestly don't see anyone personally attacking K-Pat for it. If they are, there's that little "Report Post" button you can use, you know.
But you are someone who sticks to your beliefs and doesn't back down, so you have my respect. Don't ever try to compromise for someone else. Stay firm. People are allowed to speak and do as they wish, so long as they aren't hurting anyone else around them. 'cause then we're gonna call the Man in the White House and drop some bombs on this here mother ****er. :p

Most people won't be bothered to think about why, but something that sounds annoying bothers you for a reason. The person feeling offended didn't just choose to feel offended for the h*ll of it.
Sure, but speech is a form of communication. It seems that he's been communicating disrespect (or at least some minor annoyance) to a group of people without even knowing it. So, now he knows, and the ball's in his court.

Edit:
Does he own an orange jumpsuit?
I have a friend who is learning ninjutsu. With swords and climbing claws and everything. Yeah. That's all I gotta say about that.
PASS ME THE BALL! I WANNA PLAY!
But seriously, people in the past have been ignorant enough to be mad just to be mad.
Also, most people just dislike all of the recent Japanese Pop Culture because, again, there's simply too much of it. The next War we get into, we'll be all about killing people again, and then we'll need to move onto another country for nerds to idolize. ;P

As for Ninjutsu, anyone who learns real Japanes Guerilla War Fare, with the actual Stealth and silent kills and spying and such should not be lumped in with the rest of the "Narutards" who would be willing to think that they can beat someone shooting them in the head by convulsing their hands after bitting themselves. The people that know Real Ninjutsu are a forced to be reckoned with.

Wow, I remember in primary school, I did the whole running with the hands behind the back, but Naruto didn't exist for me back then. I was inspired by Dragon Ball Z. :)
Dragon Ball Z will always be cool. Before that, I subconciously ran like that because I was like 5, and Super Man was the coolest person ever. But I've since shaken the habbit, and now run with my hands clutched in fists out infront of me, ready to fly through giant boulders. :p

People just need to keep an open mind. That would help the world so much. When God / Buddha / Thor / (Insert Mystical Deity Here) smites the human race because we're all a bunch of slightly evolved Monkeys arguing with eachother over very trivial matters, again, I totally called it.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
what do you mean by Romanized, exactly?
Romanization is using the Latin alphabet to spell out words from non-Latin-based languages. Like spelling a Japanese word, kawaii, using English letters.

Except for the fact that you overanalysed one of the parts of my first post here
I was trying to be funny. I need to learn netspeak. Writing in complete sentences and with proper punctuation is really not helping me. I shouldn't have taken English classes so seriously.

Are there really "WannaBe"s for every race?
Probably. There are European-American-wannabes in the East Asian communities. Cosmetic surgery to get rid of the characteristic Asian "slanted" eye shape is not uncommon.

In many ways, that's actually worse than being a weeaboo. That's self-mutilation. Another subject entirely.

Why am I still awake? I just realized that kawaii might be destined to be one of those foreign words that gets infused into the English language, like noir or deja vu. I know I use terms like katana and dojo in the middle of English sentences.

And ninja.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
It's about the same as 'desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu' As in reallllllly annoying and for use by weeaboos and japanophiles exclusively to help you label them as such.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I like how this entire place is turning into a flame war, and it's hilarious because all of Da-D-Mon's posts consists of fire.

Edit: Insetik reminds me of Falcon v1.0

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
For the record my friend who ran with his hand's behind his back did NOT wear an orange jump suit, thank god. He does a bunch of other annoying stuff like saying "kitsune rendan" when using Fox's fair, or asking how my "hibi training" went - he meant to say how my "snake improved over the summer." When he does that, I face palm so hard.

Also, Da-D-Mon, you have some of the funniest posts ever: the posts in here and even that ninja gaiden blog - you find a way to order words to get the message across while making it funny. Good **** man, haha.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They also happen to be some of the most annoying people in real life as well.
Thank god most of the fans I know know how to take things in moderation...

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Romanization is using the Latin alphabet to spell out words from non-Latin-based languages. Like spelling a Japanese word, kawaii, using English letters.

I was trying to be funny. I need to learn netspeak. Writing in complete sentences and with proper punctuation is really not helping me. I shouldn't have taken English classes so seriously.

Probably. There are European-American-wannabes in the East Asian communities. Cosmetic surgery to get rid of the characteristic Asian "slanted" eye shape is not uncommon.

In many ways, that's actually worse than being a weeaboo. That's self-mutilation. Another subject entirely.

Why am I still awake? I just realized that kawaii might be destined to be one of those foreign words that gets infused into the English language, like noir or deja vu. I know I use terms like katana and dojo in the middle of English sentences.

And ninja.
Thank's for the Romanizing definition. I get to learn something new every day! Yippie!

I didn't think you were completely serious, but upon hearing the Health Care Comments I was fighting my every urge to turn this thread from an "What's so wrong with being Kawaii" thread to an "I hate Obama and want him out of office" thread. It's very hard to resist natural innate urges.

Also, please don't learn Net Speak. Net Speak sucks. I'd rather listen to someone talk about how every leaf is kawaii than "OMG NUUBZORS LOL WTF LMAO :D". God that hurts just to type it.

Dude, people can purposly have their eyes unslanted? That's weird. Why is no one willing to be themselves anymore? With everyone being everyone else in the world, how do we keep track of people's identities? All this ****'s confusing the hell out of me. People need to take Mufasa's Advice....

It's about the same as 'desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu' As in reallllllly annoying and for use by weeaboos and japanophiles exclusively to help you label them as such.
Why are "Japanophiles" talking about Delaware State University so much?

But Furude Rika is SO KAWAII~!

I refuse to stop using the term.
The more you use it though, the less special it becomes... Hm... Maybe Brawl's move depreciation is more realistic than other fighting games, since it's using a real life element.... Interesting.

I like how this entire place is turning into a flame war, and it's hilarious because all of Da-D-Mon's posts consists of fire.

Edit: Insetik reminds me of Falcon v1.0
GAH! FIRE BAD! FIRE BAD FIRE BAD FIRE BAD! I'm not suppost to be playing with matches! What's my Mom going to think?

And yeah, except for what seems to be support for the person who used Kawaii (although I don't think anyone should be insulting the kid for it), he does remind me of Falcon. That "I'M GOING TO CUT YOU OPEN AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN INTESTINES" harshness combined with the fact that he's totally right.... there's no doubt the two parallel eachother almost to a T.

For the record my friend who ran with his hand's behind his back did NOT wear an orange jump suit, thank god. He does a bunch of other annoying stuff like saying "kitsune rendan" when using Fox's fair, or asking how my "hibi training" went - he meant to say how my "snake improved over the summer." When he does that, I face palm so hard.

Also, Da-D-Mon, you have some of the funniest posts ever: the posts in here and even that ninja gaiden blog - you find a way to order words to get the message across while making it funny. Good **** man, haha.
Dude, have Pikachu Chain-**** him whenever he says crap like that with Fox, and do a good old fashioned Snake Backhand if he asks something that ridiculous again. I'm sorry, but there's really no need or reason for people to say that unless American-English is their second language.

Thank's for the props, but I'm really not all that funny. I just do my best to try to be who I am. That's all people can really ever ask for. That and Candy. 5:27

I love Rika. ;P

Nippaaaaaaa.
She looks underage.... what does that say about you....

They also happen to be some of the most annoying people in real life as well.
Thank god most of the fans I know know how to take things in moderation...
That's what it's all about: Moderation. People just need to practice a little Moderation. Anything in excess isn't good. That's why we hate the Space Furries and the 5000 Landmasters and Lazers they brought with them.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm as white as they come but if I've learned anything in life, it's that white people have an amazing ability to take anything from any culture and making it unbearably annoying within weeks of adapting it. :laugh:

Top Bottom