• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Zelda is Ultimate's Sheik???

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Is her Brawl/Smash 4 elements meaning she's Twilight Princess Zelda?

Or does her Breath of the Wild clothing mean she's a BotW Zelda ala her Brawl design despite not being in Twilight Princess?

Could it be we technically have a Twilight Princess or second BotW character in Smash Ultimate already?

XigmunGothar

Smash Cadet
Based on what I know and can tell, Sheik herself and her essential features make her technically a Twilight Princess rep, but they have added Breath of the Wild inspirations. As Sakurai stated, with Zelda being more into research in BotW, I don't think Ultimate Sheik is meant to be her. It's basically a "modernized costume change" plus a new Final Smash. Still, could she be BotW Zelda during her time before/after that game, I don't see why not. It's a cool idea for a next game or DLC or something.
As far as SSBU goes, what I keep seeing others refer to is Link as BotW and Sheik as TP.

Top Bottom