• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would your dream alt. skin be?

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
To be fair, FemRobin was made taller from her default height in Awakening for Smash.

Ewewewewewewewewewewewew.

Magicant Ness. JP version. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I'm joking, I promise)

Give me a Riders alt please. A lot of people'd want SOAP shoes too, but that's just not me.
uhh mother one is out in america now on wii u e shop

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
What the hell?! Are you one of those guys who can't handle the fact that Wind Waker was an awesome game even though the art style "isn't manly enough" for you? So tired of this BS...
Wind Waker was an amazing game, but I will forever hate the character design. This isn't about anything being "manly enough", it's about it looking like ****.

Ewewewewewewewewewewewew.
What's wrong with their Melee looks?

Magicant Ness. JP version. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I'm joking, I promise)
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Give me a Riders alt please. A lot of people'd want SOAP shoes too, but that's just not me.
I never paid attention to the shoes. After a quick Google search I can admit the SOAP shoes look cooler though. I'd be down with Riders alts.

Last edited:

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
What's wrong with their Melee looks?
Two words my friend. Uncanny valley. Also Melee is a stinking pile of---*shot*
I'll keep my opinions on Melee as a game to myself :troll:, but I will say that I do not care for the design of Fox and Falco in Melee.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Two words my friend. Uncanny valley. Also Melee is a stinking pile of---*shot*
I'll keep my opinions on Melee as a game to myself :troll:, but I will say that I do not care for the design of Fox and Falco in Melee.
I completely disagree. They're nowhere near uncanny valley. They look nothing like photorealistic Foxes or Falcons. It's fine that you don't like them, but I hate the new designs, and my dream alts would just to have those 2 back.

Douglas Jay Ganon

Smash Apprentice
Being able of actually playing with shiny Pokémon.

:4jigglypuff:'s bandana.
:4samus: actual Light and Dark suit.
:4falcon:Blood Falcon.
:4ryu:Evil Ryu costume.
Being able to have the same customization of :4robinm:, as Fire Emblem awakining ( I really want to have my mature samurai with a pony tail)

:4megaman:Megaman Volnutt.
:4metaknight::4dedede::4kirby: Samurai.

Robbl

Smash Cadet
Toon Link with mirror shield, because without it, Toon Link couldn't have fully activated the Master Sword.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Please. Great Lord designs are ****ing RAD so having Great Lord Lucina would be awesome.

Also, I really want Ocarina of Time alts with voices for the Zelda characters. Especially Link, as the Hero of Time is probably my favorite version of Link.

Some others:

Mega Man - Proto Man, Bass, or No Helmet
Rosalina - Cosmic Guide from SMG2
Bowser - Dry Bowser

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Toon Link with mirror shield, because without it, Toon Link couldn't have fully activated the Master Sword.
More importantly, Toon Link's Mirror Shield looks cool.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
:4pikachu: Probably too new, but the Cosplay Pikachu's would be sick
:4pacman: Ms Pacman would be ideal but honestly, anything other than what he has now. All of his alt colours look disgusting. Especially the plaid. ugh
:4miibrawl: I need the classic Bruce Lee yellow jump suit
:4miisword: Sora. Mii with a Keyblade would rein supreme

Last edited:

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
:4kirby: Fighter Kirby (avatar)
:4falcon:: Blood Falcon; SNES
:4charizard:: Black Charizard (Shiny)
:4ness:: Ninten
:4lucas:: Actual Claus
:4ganondorf:: OoT Ganon; Hyrule Warriors
:4sheik:: Hyrule Warriors
:4link:: NES Link
:4dedede:: Masked DDD
:4fox::4falco:: 20XX
:4mewtwo:: Armored Mewtwo
:4ryu:: Ken
:4pacman:: Miss Pac-Man
:4megaman:: Megaman X, Rock
:4sonic:: Classic Sonic with no voice clips
Smash 64 models for every one of the Original 12.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
:4link:: TP Hero's clothes, TP Zora armor, TP Magic armor, HW Trainee outfit, HW Classic tunic, HW Fierce Deity, Dark Link, SS or TP style casual clothes (or his sumo clothes to match Shulk's swimsuit, lol). Bonus points if you use different style swords/shields for each, like the Ordon Sword and shield for the Ordon outfit, or a resized helix sword and mirror shield for the fierce deity. I'd also love a Zora Link costume with a bonefish sword/shield.
:4zelda:: TP default, OoT default, SS red dress, LttP casual blue dress, SS white dress, HW dress
:4ganondorf:: HW armor, OoT armor, TP armor, WW robe
:4luigi:: Mr. L
:4peach:: Shadow Queen, Sports outfit.
:rosalina:: Dark blue dress, Racer outfit.
:4mewtwo:: True shiny, Black tail recolor, Armored
:4charizard:: True shiny
:4lucario:: True shiny
:4pikachu:: Cosplay Pikachu
:4olimar:: Brittany, Charlie, etc. Don't know all of the main characters, but they could all fit since the Pikmin are the main thing
:4pacman:: Ms. Pac-Man

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
:4tlink:Sike! F*** this kid
Damn.
:4mario: - Referee Mario
:4luigi:- Mr. L, NES Open Golf, Dr. Luigi (or make Dr. Luigi a full character).
:rosalina:- Cosmic Spirit.
:4bowser:- Dry Bowser, Meowser.
:4jigglypuff:- Wigglytuff (or make her a character), Shiny Jigglypuff, Ninja Jigglypuff and Queen Jigglypuff.
:4myfriends:- Vanguard Ike.
:4sonic:- Silver and Shadow.
:4megaman:- Proto Man and Bass.
All Pokémon - Shiny alts.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

The fact we don't already have it is a crime given that the texture is literally on her model.

Prycorie

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5429-9678-3746
Would have been nice if Villager had costumes of the most popular animal villager NPCs

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I'd personally like to see a full fledged Daisy alt for Peach, alts for Link and Zelda based on other carnations, Birdo for Yoshi, and Dixie Kong (8 of them) for Diddy if she isn't a future character. It would also be nice to have some more Bowser Jr. alts other than the Koopalings (like palette swaps for Jr. alone).

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Ms. Pac-Man... :U

...Or an Alt for the Villager that looked almost exactly like Ai from the AC film... (Pretty much just a pigtailed pink villager)

Last edited:

Psifi ¤WG¤

Banned via Warnings
NNID
skullkid 11803
i'd like to see some earthbound alts for ness. i havent really played much of mother 3 so i dont know about lucas.
but back to ness!
maybe a poo or paula alt, and do an olimar/alph thing.

Psifi ¤WG¤

Banned via Warnings
NNID
skullkid 11803
:4littlemac:should be EVERY opponent from punch out!! im completely joking, guys. he has more than enough alts. too many alts.. *too many cooks theme plays* OH DAMNIT! NOT THIS!

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
:4peach:: I'd like a full Daisy alt. I don't play as Peach and I'm no Daisy fan, but it'd be nice to see. Maybe an attack visual difference or two, and it'd feel really unique.

:4bowser:: I'd like a Dry Bowser alt and a Dark Bowser alt. Both look really nice and I'd love to use Dry Bowser.

:4wario:: The missing Wario alts. Seriously, removing them was a stupid idea.

:4dk:: I'd like a Funky Kong alt, because who doesn't love Funky? (Maybe then his Final Smash would make some kind of sense...)

:4diddy:: If we don't get a playable Dixie Kong, then an alt would be amazing to see. I'd fit well with the similar body type and her connection to Diddy.

:4link: :4zelda: :4sheik: :4ganondorf:: These guys would look amazing in their Melee skins. Add in Hyrule Warriors alts, and that would be even better!

:4mewtwo:: The missing green Mewtwo alt and Armored Mewtwo.

:4fox: :4falco:: Melee alts.

:4metaknight:: A full Galacta Knight alt would be amazing to see. Maybe replace the voice lines (or remove them alltogether), and my dreams would come true.

:4dedede:: Masked Dedede, anyone?

:4robinm:: I'd like to see each gender get the other's colors (red male Robin, blue female Robin, and so on...).

:4lucina:: I'd love to see a Kimono Lucina based off her Hot Scramble Scramble DLC look. It'd be really unique and fun to use.

:4falcon:: I'd love to see Falcon's "Famicom" disguise from F-Zero GX. If you don't know what I mean, just look it up. It's absolutely spectacular.

:4ness:: Ninten would be really nice to see. He looks almost just like Ness, so it wouldn't be too difficult to make.

:4olimar:: The missing Olimar alts and four new Alph alts.

:4littlemac:: Doc Louis. His in-battle lines would be changed, and his Final Smash would be either Giga Louis (Giga Doc?) or just calling in Giga Mac. Mac would replace Doc in his victory poses, it'd be a little cute to see the student helping the coach.

:4sonic:: Gonna sound so cliche here, but Shadow. He's the only one who really fits Sonic. Maybe Blaze would work too.

:4megaman:: Bass, just because.

:4pacman:: Mrs. Pac Man? It'd be nice to see some kind of reference to her.

:4ryu:: Either Evil Ryu, Ken, or Akuma. Or all of them. All of them work too.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I honestly just wish that Daddy had've put more effort into some of the alts. Fierce deity was lazy, Daisy is, and always has been lazy, game boy coloured Dedede is lazy.....etc...
Ah, you must be one of those "children" that "Daddy" constantly refers to.

Zaabrey

Smash Apprentice
(Starts to sniffle) Can Peach have an alternate skin of the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door? Color, expression, hair, everything else included?

Pleeeeeeeeease?

She is one of my favorite final boss in the Paper Mario Series.... And her dress is purple. Dammit, purple is my favorite COLOR (All my mains and seconds sport in purple. Blue for Ike's and Peach's, even though is kinda looks purple on her. Got Marth rocking that purple cape at least)!

(Get's on her knees and cries) Pretty please, Nintendo?

EDIT: Maybe shadow powers like lightning instead of hearts, possession, dark energy, drain the opponents energy source, that sort of jazz?

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
:bowsermelee::falcomelee::foxmelee::ganondorfmelee::linkmelee::marthmelee::samusmelee:

My "dream" alternative skins would be all of the aforementioned character's Melee models. In the same vein as Project M, I suppose. I am not even sure if the Bowser one is entirely feasible as it is sort of his stance that distinguishes him, but whatever. I love Melee.

Khao

Smash Lord
Daisy alt for Peach.

Original naked-Donkey-Kong-with-stupid-huge-grin-from-the-80s skin for Donkey Kong.

Ocarina of Time skin for Link

Ocarina of Time skin for Zelda

Ocarina of Time skin for Ganondorf.

Classic, NES alt for Toon Link.

Actual Fusion suit for Samus. And actual Dark and Light suits. And the crazy corrupted stuff from Corruption. And a powerup-less power suit. And actually forget listing everything, it'd be ****ing awesome if all her alts included different models based on different suits and different games.

****ing Justin Bailey for Zero Suit Samus. How's this not a thing?

A Dark Pi... Wait.

Ephraim alt for Marth.

Chrom alt for Ike.

Every person ever wants Galacta Knight for Meta Knight.

James ****ing McCloud should have been a costume for Fox since the first Smash game that would be amazing.

Not like he's all that different, but Ninten alt for Ness.

Blood Falcon alt for Falcon. Wouldn't be all that different to what he has now except for a different announcer call.

I want to say Dunban alt for Shulk, but even though they've both used the Monado, they're way too different for it to really make sense.

Ms. Pacman is yes.

Freaking Protoman alt for Mega Man. Would have been way too perfect.

Shadow costume for Sonic is so ****ing obvious everyone's sick of hearing about it.

Claus should be a proper alt for Lucas with a different announcer call and all. Would be fantastic.

Eliwood is pretty much Roy with different clothing come on guys it would be brilliant.

Where the **** is the Ken alt for Ryu. Or Dan. Or Akuma. Or Evil Ryu. Or whatever else that makes sense. At least alts. Why are Ryu's colors so boring omg I can't get over it.

InfinityAlex

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4871-5777-3906
i'd like to see some earthbound alts for ness. i havent really played much of mother 3 so i dont know about lucas.
but back to ness!
maybe a poo or paula alt, and do an olimar/alph thing.
Only one which could really work is Ninten, due to the Smash Attacks Ness uses. Still, I really want to see that white-blue-red shirt Ninten design.

:4falcon:: I'd love to see Falcon's "Famicom" disguise from F-Zero GX. If you don't know what I mean, just look it up. It's absolutely spectacular.

:4ness:: Ninten would be really nice to see. He looks almost just like Ness, so it wouldn't be too difficult to make.
God, F-Zero GX was such a kooky game.

In terms of Ninten, I'd go with this design simply because it distinguishes them visually (in gameplay) and looks hella fine.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dry Bowser

Armored Mewtwo

Ken for Ryu...or better yet, Dan

Metal Sonic

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Daisy for Peach. An actual Daisy, voice and everything.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Wind Waker was an amazing game, but I will forever hate the character design. This isn't about anything being "manly enough", it's about it looking like ****.
Woah I knew people didnt like it in the beginning but man I didnt actually think there were people that still dislike Wind Waker's Cartoony and Bright art design. That said it was silly of me to think that. Its just surprising.

Top Bottom