• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you like to see as Nintendo crossovers in non Nintendo Games?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Let me Start with an Intersting one:
How about Link gets playable again in Soul Calibur? I think its a Shame that the inferior (in that context) Heihachi and spawn get into SC Games while Link Doesnt just because Nintendo! So Link would join every Versiuon of a New SC Game with a Caviat!
Hes Free on the Nintendo Version while being Dlc on other Plattforms!
He Only has 2 Alts on other Plattforms that being: OOT and BOTW Link
And Most of his Weapons look more Generic! Meaning while he is Playable in all versions theres still an insentive to pick up the Nintendo Version!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy Kong in Mario Kart. I know it's a longshot, but hey...

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I wanna see more Nintendo characters in a hypothetical Project X Zone 3, even it’s just a few.

Pair Units
  1. Edelgard & Dimitri
  2. Noah & Mio
  3. Samus & Captain Falcon
  4. Pit & Valkyrie
  5. Chie Satonaka & Ayumi Tachibana
  6. Princess Peach & Sir Arthur

Solo Units
  1. Claude von Riegan
  2. Sami
  3. Isaac

Last edited:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Let me Start with an Intersting one:
How about Link gets playable again in Soul Calibur? I think its a Shame that the inferior (in that context) Heihachi and spawn get into SC Games while Link Doesnt just because Nintendo! So Link would join every Versiuon of a New SC Game with a Caviat!
Hes Free on the Nintendo Version while being Dlc on other Platforms!
He Only has 2 Alts on other Plattforms that being: OOT and BOTW Link
And Most of his Weapons look more Generic! Meaning while he is Playable in all versions theres still an insentive to pick up the Nintendo Version!
Nintendo won't let link be on other consoles. They won't even let us see fox on non Nintendo Star Link. Mario toys in Metal Gear twin snakes will be the last time we see a Nintendo character on a non Nintendo platform. I'll take anything though. I just need to play as a Nintendo ip.

Top Bottom