• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you change about Ultimate?

DBPirate

Smash Apprentice
Let's say that Nintendo has decided that the next game in the series will simply expand on Ultimate as opposed to building an engine from the ground up and cutting characters.

If you had to make 5 (or more) changes to Ultimate for this new release, what would they be? The changes can be as major or minor as possible, but no character cuts. Character and (new) stage additions don't count either as those are a given for the next game Mode tweaks, returning modes, UI changes, gameplay alterations, etc. are all fair game.

Last edited:

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
I sound like I am kicking a dead horse, but better online play. As simple as Smash4's modes were, they were a lot better then all the complex rules and choices on ult that ultimately don't mean much because online just chooses whatever anyway.

For offline, maybe break the targets and have them all unique to the fighters. That was so much fun for me on Melee. I had a ball doing those.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Well in addition of new fighters (My choices includes Dixie Kong, Shadow, Lugia, Fawful, Shantae, Bandanna Dee, Ray-Man, Midna, Bio-Rex and Krystal (In case Steve gets in)), with some new and returning assist trophies and Pokeball Pokémon, I will also bring in new costumes (like Dry Bowser), brining in new and returning stages and having the fan item return.

I would also add Giratina and Porky as bosses.

I also think All Star Smash would get redesigned into all star mode

F.L.U.D.D would be a new item, so Mario would get a new down special (hammer). Bowser would talk in this game.

Minigames could have a chance to return. Classic mode would have more bosses, plus we stage builder as a little bonus.

These are just my ideas

Astroking112

Smash Cadet
Add a Stage Builder.
Give Echoes more differences from their base characters.
Add a Bosses Mode (either Boss Rush, single Boss Fights with friends, or letting one player play as the boss against other characters).
Make 2-4 more layouts for the Bonus Game in Classic Mode and randomize which one is selected.

Team Orchid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 7571 9773 6698
Undo the nerfs to dodge roll
Undo the nerfs to airdodge
Make shield come out frame 1
Make the echoes have differences (even small ones) on at least 50% of their moves
Allow a character color customizer.

Edit: Oh right, GET RID OF THE STUPID AIR TO GROUND INTERACTION WITH TELEPORTS!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Every music on every stage (By default, it'll only be the music that should be there, but you can add the music to all stages by going to options)

2. Stage Builder

3. you said we couldn't do character additions, but you never said we couldn't put mii costumes! Beat, Master Chief, Dwight Fairfield, (crap toads already as mii costume) Toadette and Captain Toad, and Freddi Fish for mii costumes. (imagine seeing a trailer for ultimate ultimate, and they're showing the new mii costumes, and it's frickin Beat, Master Chief, Dwight Fairfield, Toadette, Captain Toad, and Freddi Fish)

4. Anime Content. This is for the people, don't care what it is. Spirits, Assist Trophies, Mii Costumes, All of them. Just Anime, because we're never getting Goku.

5. Add "Everybody wants to rule the world", "You Spin me round (Like a record", "Africa" by Toto, Africa itself, The Sounds of the rain forest being destroyed by people on tape, Despacito but It's Roblox Oof noises, G L O B A L W A R M I N G, and other songs I like as music tracks

Last edited by a moderator:

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
Online: redo everything related to GSP / matchmaking to something normal. Actually pay attention to the competitive scene and make the ranked online follow the most common competitive rule sets and random choose stages from the competitive stage list

Misc: Make the menus not trash, stop spamming me with garbage spirit related crap like a mobile game, and redo world of light like the adventure mode in brawl

Characters: Delete sonic, edit: and delete mega man, second edit: yes I can, its a joke

Engine: Wish it felt as crisp as melee, and while it got wayyyy better, its kinda odd how dash dancing is so unresponsive. Add a perfect wave dash that has reduced end lag and is useful as a spacing tool, fix the garbage ass c stick, especially tilt stick macro that you can't spam at all and just locks up. Remove rage entirely b/c its just enough to mess with your combos and be annoying (still way better than tr4ash).

Last edited:

Richtea007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Richtea87
3DS FC
0903-2753-0592
Five things for me:
1) Stage builder (the one from Brawl was great)
2) Coin Battle (my siblings and I used to play this a ton back in Melee)
3) Less input lag
4) Differentiate echo fighters a bit more. Maybe implement some of the custom moves from SSB4 to these echo fighters
5) .. and of course, a better online experience!

Swordmaster102

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordmaster102
What I would change:

1. Bring back power shielding instead of parry
2. Remove short-hop aerial tech
3. Nerf some characters and buff some others. I’m looking at you Kirby.
4. Fix some minor technical issues like my main (Ryu) not being able to clip ledges easily.
5. Maybe just a better story mode? I’ve really went over my strongpoints, but I’ve never been much of a single player kind of guy and the WoL just looks like a big bland grind in my eyes. (But hey, if you like it, good for you.)

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Add some of old missing modes like Home run constest, break the targets and board the platforms.

Co op option for World of Light battles.

Stage builder returns.

Make the echoes more unique, especially Daisy and Dark Samus.

A boss rush mode.

Fixing the issues that people have with online.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Kirby's copy ability being knocked out of him.

Like you've put in the time and effort to add over 75+ Kirby hats, yet the move is basically unusable because the moment you get the ability it gets knocked out of you 1-4 hits later.

So dumb.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Kirby's copy ability being knocked out of him.

Like you've put in the time and effort to add over 75+ Kirby hats, yet the move is basically unusable because the moment you get the ability it gets knocked out of you 1-4 hits later.

So dumb.

If not character related, then star ko's of the top every time not "some of the time and only on certain stages "

Uffe

Smash Hero
I was going to say a reduced roster down to at least Sm4sh's size. Since no cuts or adds are allowed. I think character balancing and having combos in Smash is important, so I'd prefer this over what I'm about to share. But these are the 5 things I'd change or improve on.

1. Stage Builder - Bring back Stage Builder and make it a blend of Brawl and Sm4sh's Stage Builder. Bring back the blocks, stair blocks, ramp blocks, ice blocks, spikes, ladders, springs, as well as the Mountain, Ruin, and Chamber structures such as the hollow tree, withered cave, broken lift, rubble heap, stacked pillars, etc. Perhaps even have these structures change based on certain textures you apply to your stage. However, don't make these structures impossible to stack on or against one another like Brawl did. I hated that limitation, and I was glad that Sm4sh actually gave some freedom.

2. Trophies - I've always loved reading the history behind trophies and being able to examine them. Even if we were only given trophies for the existing playable characters, I would have been fine with that.

3. Break the Targets/Board the Platforms - I know that Ultimate has a very large cast of characters. Instead of being character specific, these could be series specific. Even if they had to make only certain targets breakable by certain characters. Because Mario can wall jump and Bowser can't, maybe create a Break the Targets stage where some characters have their own route.

4. Subspace Emissary - Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoyed World of Light. It was basically an Event Match mixed with SSE. A while back, I did watch all the Subspace Emissary cutscenes, and I remembered all the different levels and bosses you'd come across throughout that mode. If they did another SSE or WoL, I wouldn't mind either way.

5. GSP - I'm in Elite Smash, so this isn't me thinking it should be removed because some people can't get in and some can. My issue with this is mainly the people I play against. I feel like so many people focus on their GSP that they leave after one match, win or lose. I get that that's the prerogative, but it's like just do a best of 3 or best of 5. I'd understand if the matches were laggy, you 2 or 3 stocked the other person, or if the person on the other end was teabagging. I remember not having this issue with For Glory, and I think it's because people played each other based on the challenge rather than focusing on their score and just doing best of 1 matches because god forbid they lose their points.

grizby2

Smash Lord
1. add squad strike to online!

2. return perfect shielding back to the way it was. (on start-up as opposed to release)

3. add a character color editor

4. have ALL music unlocked.

5. add more music. like seriously. there are SO many songs missing that I think its kinda gross.

just to name a few id like to see some day...

bowser theme
/final bowser theme - super Mario 64
big bad baby bowser - super Mario world: yoshis island
battle against a machine - earthbound
battle with a dangerous foe - Mother 1
Porky's Pokies - Mother 3
Come on! - mario luigi super star saga
final battle - paper Mario TTYD
Bad boss Boogie - Donkey kong land 1
red-brief jay's showdown - wario world
Trainer battle - Pokémon red/blue
vs. champion red - pokemon gold/silver
Team skull - Pokémon sun/moon
Boss theme B - Starfox 64
Disco kid - Punch out!!
Dudley theme - street fighter 3
Flying Battery zone act 1 - Sonic the hedgehog 3
chaos angel act 1 - sonic advanced 3
Giant wing - fire stone - sonic the fighters
Jefferys theme - virtua fighter
Robot city - joy mech fight
We love burning town - Shantae: and the pirates curse

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
1. Lots of more newcomers and more panned out representation. I'm not promoting specific character additions with this one, but if it breaks the rules, fine.
2. Better online, which includes getting rid of GSP
3. Stadium
4. More ways to use Spirits, and descriptions on Spirits like we had on trophies
5. A new adventure mode with an actual story and multiplayer options
6. Stage Builder
7. Every stage and song returns, as well as lots of more stages and songs
8. Overall balancing to fix some of the BS in the game
9. Improved graphics
10. A boss rush mode
11. Improve the engine and controller responsiveness (anyone else having dashdancing issues?)
12. Fix everything wrong with shields, directional airdodges, etc.
13. Allow us to edit the rules instead of having to go back and make a new ruleset
14. Give us the option to return directly to the Main menu instead of having to hold B through three menus

NoMarthLeftBehind

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-3979-7704
I would give an option for choosing stages or characters first, and an option for keeping your character choice from last round. For the online, I would give an option for gsp-less rematches. It makes no sense to gain like 1,000,000 gsp from rematches against one guy.

Would add tracks from the N64's "The New Tetris." This game could use more jungle/dnb.

Also would remove :ultsonic: from ultimate and all smash games retroactively, forever. (jk)

edit: would also re-add trophies and stage builder like someone suggested. we don't need many new ones, just the old ones and some for the new characters would suffice. something feels like it's missing.

Last edited:

Nagol

Smash Cadet
NNID
NagolNLR
3DS FC
1693-3794-6353
Bring back reflecting projectiles with perfect shielding (parry shielding)
Change the sizes of the melee maps to be more accurate. Looking at you randle.
Add a turn hazzards off on the SSS rather then setting it during rules
Add way more alternate skins/recolors before the end of the games release. Also recolored stage skins.

Bonus dream: If there is a way to run both vanilla ultimate and hacked ultimate side by side then nintendo should make it native to the game. I would love to swap between a Melee/PM mode and normal Ultimate

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Keeping parry would be fine. Perfect shielding made preventing shield damage simple. While I'm not a fan of parrying, I do like that you can't just hide behind a shield most of the time. I also originally had a concept similar to parrying for Samus, since she can counter her opponents in Metroid: Other M. My idea was to perfect shield and then press neutral A. Or, L/R+A.

As for online features . . .
Blocking more that 100 people. Yes, I reached a limit, so I had to unblock some people. Blocking allows me to avoid laggy players, rude players, cheating. (A Wolf player I two-stocked ended up somehow leaving after the match said "Game!" I neither gained GSP, nor did my opponent lose GSP. I reported his ass and blocked him.) I don't want to deal with these kinds of people at all.

Best of one sets. I'm guilty of this myself, although if I two- or three-stock people, I'm not staying. I'll make an exception for friendlies, since if I'm able to communicate with that person to help him or her develop better or reliable strategies. Perhaps ranking isn't as hyped up as people had hoped. Unless you're mandated to stay until best of three sets have been completed. Imagine potential lag, assholes, or cheating. What a ruckus.

Khao

Smash Lord
Most changes I want are honestly just UI-related.

1: New selection order is Rules -> Characters -> Stages

I like having stages before fighters in theory, as it allows for some strategic decision. Buuuut in practice it honestly just feels backwards, and actually completely screws up some of the flow of other menus. For example, you can't change rules from the CSS without being forced to re-select your stage. And CSS is just a more natural place to immediately appear after a battle due to containing options like names, rule changes, and setting up the amount of players etc. Besides, people playing seriously more often than not prefer to stick to an extremely small pool of fighters anyway, so the fighter decision is not that relevant, as they will always have a character they're waaaaaaay more skilled with as opposed to one that'll fit the stage. People also complain that they're forced to reselect characters after every fight. This is the reason. They're expecting you to select a new character to better fit the new stage. But most people just don't want to do that. Seriously, the new selection order just brings way more problems than it solves.

2: Rules can be adjusted without selecting or saving a ruleset.

Here's how I think it should work. Get into the Smash mode, you get a list of your saved rulesets. You can manage rulesets from this menu, it's all good. It's identical to how it works right now. Awesome.

But once you reach the CSS, **** changes. Click the rules icon, and you're not thrown to the ruleset list, but directly to rule settings. The rules in the settings are from the ruleset you selected, but if you modify these rules, they will not be saved to the ruleset unless you specifically do it yourself. The current system is stupidly annoying, as every time you want to make the tiniest of changes to the rules, you have to mess with rulesets, save everything, and even freaking reselect your stage and character before you're back in the CSS exactly as you were. This is the case even if you want to change the amount of lives of the match, which is a freaking humongous step backwards to how **** worked even back in Smash 64. They had this figured out, and the ruleset is a ridiculously amazing addition that should've been here long ago. But the implementation was just terrible, and just made rules way more annoying to navigate.

3: ****ty controller/menu shaenanigans.

This thing was just plain changed for the worse. Now, you can add and remove portraits with the buttons on the right of the screen. Good right?

Bleh. You can only remove the player who joined last. If you are the player who joined last, you can only remove yourself. You can't turn other players into CPUs. And hell, if a player stops playing in the results screen, you can't even proceed to the next screen unless you pick up their controller and press A.

This just generally sucks a lot if you're just playing casually and you're the only one who understands how menus freaking work. The way this whole system works is just freaking awful if you play with several people who come and go all the time. Like, you have five friends playing, but three of them leave to do something else on the results screen? You have to pick their controllers one by one to confirm that they're all "ready" to go to the next battle. Good luck if you have like 12 controllers sitting in the room. Just... Why is this a thing? You should be able to deactivate any player and turn them into CPU or whatever. And you should be able to leave the results screen from an 8 player match with just one controller. There's too many annoyances here.

4: I want 4 player Squad Strike. Just want to use multiple characters in a regular battle. It's a great mode as it is, but way too limited. It really needs to support more players.

5: A+Jump=Short-hop attack as an option. I don't need this. I don't use this. But I do use it on accident, and it takes away my ability to buffer an aerial out of a full jump's squat.

That's it. Everything's relatively minor, but it affects my experience way more than it should.

Last edited:

starwoof

Smash Rookie
1. Give Sonic a new Side B. Whether it's a command grab, a spin-reflect, a non-flinching range... Anything would be better than a worse clone of Down B.
2. Allow configurations to select Rules > Character > Stage, or whatever order you want. Same as Khao said really.
3. Also allow said Rules to be accessed from the top of the battle menu at any time.
4. Put back in some descriptions for trophies, or "spirits" in this case. I miss reading those.
5. Make some better custom palettes that actually represent something. (Metal Sonic palette would be easy, could even remove his vocals when used.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
1. Change Wario's moveset to represent Land games (with default overalls)
2. World of Light being like Melee's adventure mode
3. Add Titan Dweevil and Stallord as bosses
4. Bring back Smash Run with more maps
5. Sandbag as a newcomer (someone to replace him in Home Run)

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
I would literally change the soundtrack. Remix songs are so redundant by this point. Give me some good ol' and classic:

Paper Mario boss battle themes
Yoshi Island boss battle themes
Super Mario 64 boss battle themes
Super Mario Sunshine boss battle themes

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
1. Remove buffer
2. Lower native input lag for all controller types
3. Overhaul online system and replace it with one similar to Halo 3/Halo Reach.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Fix the stage hazard toggle for the following:

3D Land: The stage doesn't scroll and stays in it's starting position.
Big Blue: The Falcon Flyer does not tilt.
Coliseum: Starts and stays with one of the random transformations instead of it being flat.
Dreamland GB: Stays on the first screen. Doesn't scroll.
Garden of Hope: Have the bridge intact and not destroyable.
Great Plateau Tower: Have the roof permanently destroyed.
Jungle Japes: The river is drained.
The Living Room: The room starts with a random block formation instead of them falling on you.
Mushroomy Kingdom: Doesn't scroll and stays at the ending flagpole spot.
Mute City SNES: The stage stays at the starting line and doesn't move making the floor is safe to walk on.
New Donk City Hall: Stays at the bottom of the building with the band.
Pac-Land: Doesn't scroll.
PictoChat 2: Stays on a random harmless tranformation instead of a flat stage.
Pilotwings: The environment around the planes can not effect you. Or the plane does not fly close enough to the island to be affected by it.
Pirate Ship: Hitting the front of the ship does not meteor you.
Port Town Aero Dive: The stage does not land anywhere and the surrounding course does not have a hitbox.
Prism Tower: Stays in it's final form overlooking the tower at night.
Skyworld: All the destroyable platforms are destroyed except for the largest bottom platform which can't be destroyed.
Spirit Train: The train is stationary and the ground does not hurt you.
Summit: Don't have the summit fall down the mountain for godsake!
Wily Castle: Stage starts and stays with a random formation instead of being flat.

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Here's what I'd add:
  • Target Test
  • Subspace Emissary remake
  • Coin & Bonus matches
  • Every past stage not in
  • All-Star Mode
  • More options for Multi-Man Smash
  • Coin Launcher
  • Masterpieces
  • Better Online with For Fun/Glory
  • Sm4sh's GSP system
  • Board the Platforms
  • Boss Battle mode
  • Race to the Finish
  • Some sort of system that lets players freely mod the game
Okay, this is definitely a lot of extra content, but hey, it'd make the game more Ultimate.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
for me about _ 5 _ things would make me much happier

1 _ The new Smash director does _ Fighter Pass vol. 3 _ which includes

Impa +Paya
Master Chief
Ahri
Lineage Rep
Dungeon Fighter Online Rep

2 _ Palutena _ gets a frame data buff to her forward tilt and to her down air, _ Palutena _ Horizontal tilt = frame 11 __ Palutena _ Down air = frame 7

3 _ buff Samus recovery via diagonal options & let her tether work more like Richter's with being able to turn around and + 40% distance buff on recovery.

4 _ buff Zelda's F-air being 55% KB as effective as Palutena's except for the sweet spots. _ buff Zelda's _ Din's Fire _ w/ 10% speed boost.

5 _ Mii Gunner's Horizontal smash has hit boxes accurately reflect the visuals shown & Mii Gunner can tilt at at a 20 degree angle up their Smash Attack.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
There's a lot I would change about the game, but World of Light is its own beast, so I'll do another thread for that later. For now, I'll just do the stuff outside that. (WIP)
Base Game
  • 4ε. Dark Samus
  • 13ε. Daisy
  • 40ε. Alph
  • 56ε. Celica
  • 60ε. Ken
  • 64. Inkling
  • 65. Ridley
  • 66. Simon Belmont
    • 66ε. Richter Belmont
  • 67. King K. Rool
  • 68. Isabelle
  • 69. Incineroar
  • 70. Bandana Waddle Dee
Vol. 1
  • 71. Joker
  • 72. Hero
  • 73. Crash Bandicoot
  • 74-75. Pyra/Mythra
  • 76. Terry Bogard
  • 77. Banjo & Kazooie
Vol. 2
  • 78. Min Min
  • 79. Steve
  • 80. Sephiroth
  • 81. Kazuya Mishima
  • 82. Dr. Eggman
  • 83. Sora
  1. Battlefield
  2. Big Battlefield
  3. Final Destination
  4. Final Destination (Melee)
  5. Peach's Castle (64)
  6. Kongo Jungle (64)
  7. Hyrule Castle (64)
  8. Super Happy Tree (64)
  9. Dream Land (64)
  10. Saffron City (64)
  11. Mushroom Kingdom (64)
  12. Meta Crystal (64)
  13. Princess Peach's Castle (Melee)
  14. Rainbow Cruise (Melee)
  15. Kongo Falls (Melee)
  16. Jungle Japes (Melee)
  17. Great Bay (Melee)
  18. Temple (Melee)
  19. Brinstar (Melee)
  20. Yoshi's Island (Melee)
  21. Yoshi's Story (Melee)
  22. Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
  23. Green Greens (Melee)
  24. Corneria (Melee)
  25. Venom (Melee)
  26. Pokémon Stadium (Melee)
  27. Onett (Melee)
  28. Subcon (Melee)
  29. Brinstar Depths (Melee)
  30. Big Blue (Melee)
  31. Fourside (Melee)
  32. Delfino PLaza (Brawl)
  33. Mushroomy Kingdom (Brawl)
  34. Figure-8 Circuit (Brawl)
  35. WarioWare, Inc. (Brawl)
  36. Bridge of Eldin (Brawl)
  37. Norfair (Brawl)
  38. Frigate Orpheon (Brawl)
  39. Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
  40. Halberd (Brawl)
  41. Lylat Cruise (Brawl)
  42. Pokémon Stadium2 (Brawl)
  43. Port Town Aero Dive (Brawl)
  44. Castle Siege (Brawl)
  45. Distant Planet (Brawl)
  46. Smashville (Brawl)
  47. New Pork City (Brawl)
  48. Summit (Brawl)
  49. Skyworld (Brawl)
  50. Shadow Moses Island (Brawl)
  51. Luigi's Mansion (Brawl)
  52. Pirate Ship (Brawl)
  53. 75m (Brawl)
  54. Green Hill Zone (Brawl)
  55. Boxing Ring (3DS / Wii U)
  56. Gaur Plain (3DS / Wii U)
  57. Duck Hunt (3DS / Wii U)
  58. Wily Castle (3DS / Wii U)
  59. 3D Land (3DS)
  60. Golden Plains (3DS)
  61. Rainbow Road (3DS)
  62. Paper Mario (3DS)
  63. Gerudo Valley (3DS)
  64. Spirit Train (3DS)
  65. Dream Land GB (3DS)
  66. Unova Pokémon League (3DS)
  67. Prism Tower (3DS)
  68. Mute City SNES (3DS)
  69. Magicant (3DS)
  70. Arena Ferox (3DS)
  71. Reset Bomb Forest (3DS)
  72. Tortimer Island (3DS)
  73. Living Room (3DS)
  74. Find Mii (3DS)
  75. Tomodachi Life (3DS)
  76. Pictochat 2 (3DS)
  77. PAC-MAZE (3DS)
  78. Mushroom Kingdom U (Wii U)
  79. Mario Galaxy (Wii U)
  80. Skyloft (Wii U)
  81. Kalos Pokémon League (Wii U)
  82. Coliseum (Wii U)
  83. Flat Zone X (Wii U)
  84. Gamer (Wii U)
  85. Garden of Hope (Wii U)
  86. Wii Fit Studio (Wii U)
  87. Wrecking Crew (Wii U)
  88. Pilotwings (Wii U)
  89. Wuhu Island (Wii U)
  90. Windy Hill (Wii U)
  91. Super Mario Maker (3DS / Wii U)
  92. Suzaku Castle (3DS / Wii U)
  93. Midgar (3DS / Wii U)
  94. Umbra Clock Tower (3DS / Wii U)
  95. New Donk City Hall
  96. Bowser’s Castle
  97. Great Plateau Tower
  98. Melemele Island
  99. Temple of Mila
  100. Moray Towers
  101. Dracula's Castle
  102. Mementos (DLC)
  103. Yggdrasil's Altar (DLC)
  104. N. Sanity Beach (DLC)
  105. Cloud Sea of Alrest (DLC)
  106. King of Fighters Stadium (DLC)
  107. Spiral Mountain (DLC)
  108. Spring Stadium (DLC)
  109. Minecraft World (DLC)
  110. Northern Cave (DLC)
  111. Mishima Dojo (DLC)
  112. Egg Planet Park (DLC)
  113. Hollow Bastion (DLC)
  • Smash
    • Smash
    • Tourney
    • Special Smash
      • Custom Smash
      • Squad Strike
      • All-Star Vs. (Select a group of newcomers by game to fight with, which act as your stocks; 2 players only)
      • Super Sudden Death
  • Games & More
    • Classic Mode
    • Mode Editor (Create a Classic Mode route or a Target Test and share with people online)
    • Training
    • Mob Smash
      • Century Smash
      • Rival Smash (any 2 charcaters can fight for as many K.O.'s as possible in 3 minutes)
      • Cruel Smash
    • Home-Run Contest
    • Mii Fighter
    • amiibo
    • Stage Builder
  • Spirits
    • Adventure
    • Spirit Board
    • Collection
      • Rematch
    • DLC Spirits
    • With Anyone
      • For Fun
      • For Glory
    • With Friends
      • Co-op
      • Battle Arena
    • Online Tourney
    • Spectate
  • Vault
    • Sounds
    • Replays
      • Video Editor
    • Records
      • Stats
      • Milestones
      • Battle Data
      • Smash Tags
      • Past Opponents
    • Challenges
    • Tips
    • Movies
      • Opening Movie
      • How to Play
      • World of Light
      • Newcomer trailers
  • Dashboard
    • Back to Main Menu
    • News
    • Options
    • Local Wireless
    • Help

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
There's a lot I would change about the game, but World of Light is its own beast, so I'll do another thread for that later. For now, I'll just do the stuff outside that. (WIP)
Base Game
  • 4ε. Dark Samus
  • 13ε. Daisy
  • 25ε. Chrom
  • 40ε. Alph
  • 60ε. Ken
  • 64. Inkling
  • 65. Ridley
  • 66. Simon Belmont
    • 66ε. Richter Belmont
  • 67. King K. Rool
  • 68. Isabelle
  • 69. Incineroar
  • 70. Bandana Waddle Dee
Vol. 1
  • 71. Joker
  • 72. Hero
  • 73. Crash Bandicoot
  • 74-75. Pyra/Mythra
  • 76. Terry Bogard
  • 77. Banjo & Kazooie
Vol. 2
  1. Battlefield
  2. Big Battlefield
  3. Final Destination
  4. Peach's Castle (64)
  5. Kongo Jungle (64)
  6. Hyrule Castle (64)
  7. Super Happy Tree (64)
  8. Dream Land (64)
  9. Saffron City (64)
  10. Mushroom Kingdom (64)
  11. Meta Crystal (64)
  12. Princess Peach's Castle (Melee)
  13. Rainbow Cruise (Melee)
  14. Kongo Falls (Melee)
  15. Jungle Japes (Melee)
  16. Great Bay (Melee)
  17. Temple (Melee)
  18. Brinstar (Melee)
  19. Yoshi's Island (Melee)
  20. Yoshi's Story (Melee)
  21. Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
  22. Green Greens (Melee)
  23. Corneria (Melee)
  24. Venom (Melee)
  25. Pokémon Stadium (Melee)
  26. Onett (Melee)
  27. Subcon (Melee)
  28. Brinstar Depths (Melee)
  29. Big Blue (Melee)
  30. Fourside (Melee)
  31. Delfino PLaza (Brawl)
  32. Mushroomy Kingdom (Brawl)
  33. Figure-8 Circuit (Brawl)
  34. WarioWare, Inc. (Brawl)
  35. Bridge of Eldin (Brawl)
  36. Norfair (Brawl)
  37. Frigate Orpheon (Brawl)
  38. Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
  39. Halberd (Brawl)
  40. Lylat Cruise (Brawl)
  41. Pokémon Stadium2 (Brawl)
  42. Port Town Aero Dive (Brawl)
  43. Castle Siege (Brawl)
  44. Distant Planet (Brawl)
  45. Smashville (Brawl)
  46. New Pork City (Brawl)
  47. Summit (Brawl)
  48. Skyworld (Brawl)
  49. Shadow Moses Island (Brawl)
  50. Luigi's Mansion (Brawl)
  51. Pirate Ship (Brawl)
  52. 75m (Brawl)
  53. Green Hill Zone (Brawl)
  54. Boxing Ring (3DS / Wii U)
  55. Gaur Plain (3DS / Wii U)
  56. Duck Hunt (3DS / Wii U)
  57. Wily Castle (3DS / Wii U)
  58. 3D Land (3DS)
  59. Golden Plains (3DS)
  60. Rainbow Road (3DS)
  61. Paper Mario (3DS)
  62. Gerudo Valley (3DS)
  63. Spirit Train (3DS)
  64. Dream Land GB (3DS)
  65. Unova Pokémon League (3DS)
  66. Prism Tower (3DS)
  67. Mute City SNES (3DS)
  68. Magicant (3DS)
  69. Arena Ferox (3DS)
  70. Reset Bomb Forest (3DS)
  71. Tortimer Island (3DS)
  72. Living Room (3DS)
  73. Find Mii (3DS)
  74. Tomodachi Life (3DS)
  75. Pictochat 2 (3DS)
  76. PAC-MAZE (3DS)
  77. Mushroom Kingdom U (Wii U)
  78. Mario Galaxy (Wii U)
  79. Skyloft (Wii U)
  80. Kalos Pokémon League (Wii U)
  81. Coliseum (Wii U)
  82. Flat Zone X (Wii U)
  83. Gamer (Wii U)
  84. Garden of Hope (Wii U)
  85. Wii Fit Studio (Wii U)
  86. Wrecking Crew (Wii U)
  87. Pilotwings (Wii U)
  88. Wuhu Island (Wii U)
  89. Windy Hill (Wii U)
  90. Super Mario Maker (3DS / Wii U)
  91. Suzaku Castle (3DS / Wii U)
  92. Midgar (3DS / Wii U)
  93. Umbra Clock Tower (3DS / Wii U)
  94. New Donk City Hall
  95. Bowser’s Castle
  96. Great Plateau Tower
  97. Melemele Island
  98. Temple of Mila
  99. Moray Towers
  100. Dracula's Castle
  101. Mementos (DLC)
  102. Yggdrasil's Altar (DLC)
  103. N. Sanity Beach (DLC)
  104. Cloud Sea of Alrest (DLC)
  105. King of Fighters Stadium (DLC)
  106. Spiral Mountain (DLC)
  107. Spring Stadium (DLC)
  108. Minecraft World (DLC)
  109. Egg Planet Park (DLC)
  110. Garreg Mach Monastery (DLC)
  111. Mishima Dojo (DLC)
  112. Hollow Bastion (DLC)
  • Smash
    • Smash
    • Tourney
    • Special Smash
      • Custom Smash
      • Squad Strike
      • All-Star Vs. (Select a group of newcomers by game to fight with, which act as your stocks; 2 players only)
      • Super Sudden Death
  • Games & More
    • Classic Mode
    • Mode Editor (Create a Classic Mode route or a Target Test and share with people online)
    • Training
    • Mob Smash
      • Century Smash
      • Rival Smash (any 2 charcaters can fight for as many K.O.'s as possible in 3 minutes)
      • Cruel Smash
    • Home-Run Contest
    • Mii Fighter
    • amiibo
    • Stage Builder
  • Spirits
    • Adventure
    • Spirit Board
    • Collection
      • Rematch
    • DLC Spirits
    • With Anyone