• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would ness be like if he were considered to be top tier?

Boiko

:drshrug:
I would love to see these implemented. I feel the PK Thunder change would be amazingly fair.
The only thing that I didn't like is that by setting PKT1 to not clank, it would beat every single recovery in the game, and it would be difficult to get down from juggles with it. I'm dabbling with making it not clank for a shorter period of time.

It would really only affect on stage projectile spam, which isn't a HUGE problem if you just mix up your recovery a bunch.

PockyDesu

Smash Rookie
The only thing that I didn't like is that by setting PKT1 to not clank, it would beat every single recovery in the game, and it would be difficult to get down from juggles with it. I'm dabbling with making it not clank for a shorter period of time.

It would really only affect on stage projectile spam, which isn't a HUGE problem if you just mix up your recovery a bunch.
True enough. If only it could be transcendent towards projectiles or something, then it would probably be a solid change. I'm looking forward to seeing any changes, if any at all. Sheik needles make me cri evry tiem.

Boiko

True enough. If only it could be transcendent towards projectiles or something, then it would probably be a solid change. I'm looking forward to seeing any changes, if any at all. Sheik needles make me cri evry tiem.
Unclankable is transcendent toward projectiles. Will still hit hurtboxes like pikmin, gyro, bombs, grenades, ice blocks.

Abard.

Smash Rookie
It could be a good idea to make dair a spike rather than a meteor. I'm not sure if that's too broken or not though.

PockyDesu

Smash Rookie
It could be a good idea to make dair a spike rather than a meteor. I'm not sure if that's too broken or not though.
The risk/reward would be out of proportion if it were to spike instead of meteor. It would be literally broken if it were to spike because of rising dair being a fairly safe option.

Last edited:

Luk101

Smash Cadet
Frame 5 spike would be ridiculous. And like pockydesu said, rising dair is pretty safe. Falco's dair is a spike but it needs to be comboed into and you can't just run off stage and throw it out there to spike people unless you wanna die yourself. Ness is fine with it being a meteor and it usually does its job offstage and even if it doesn't kill them it will set them into a disadvantageous position.

Last edited:

Boiko

Not only that, but a spike angle is wider than a meteor. If your opponent were to DI in the direction of the spike, you wouldn't be able to get follow ups.

Top Bottom