• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would be your roster for the next Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games title?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
If you made the roster for the next Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games title, what would it be?
These are my picks:

Mario:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Daisy
5. Rosalina
6. Bowser
7. Bowser Jr.
8. Goomba
9. Koopa Troopa
10. Hammer Bro.
11. Boo
12. Yoshi
13. Toad
14. Toadette
15. Pauline
16. Birdo
17. Cappy
18. Wario
19. Waluigi
20. Donkey Kong

Sonic:
1. Sonic
2. Tails
3. Knuckles
4. Shadow
5. Dr. Robotnik (Classic or modern design)
6. Amy
7. Rogue
8. Cream
9. Vector
10. Espio
11. Charmy Bee
12. Metal Sonic
13. Chaos
14. Infinite
15. Blaze
16. Mighty
17. Ray
18. Jet
19. Sticks
20. Silver

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I have only played the first one on the Wii so I'm not too sure. I would probably include all the big iconic characters like:

1. Mario
2. Sonic
3. Luigi
4. Tails
5. Peach
6. Amy
7. Bowser
8. Eggman
9. Yoshi
10. Knuckles
11. Wario
12. Shadow
13. Waluigi
14. Metal Sonic
15. Daisy
16. Rouge
18. Donkey Kong
19. Toad

Ect as well as new characters from the DKC universe like Diddy, K. Rool, Dixie, Cranky, and Funky.

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Start with the same roster as before, but add the following as FULLY PLAYABLE characters:

Mario: Boom Boom (Power), Diddy Kong (All-Around), Koopa Troopa (Speed), Rosalina (Skill), Pauline (All-Around), Petey Piranha (Power), Toad (Speed), Toadette (Skill)

Sonic: Big (All-Around), Cream (All-Around), Jet (Speed), Mighty (Power), Omega (Power), Ray (Speed), Rouge (Skill), Sticks (Skill)

That way we have most, if not all, of both series' recurring characters playable, along with some more left-field characters to help round out the All-Around, Power, Speed and Skill archetypes.

Top Bottom