• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would be your ideal troll character(s)?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Monita from Nintendo Land, maybe? Most people are expecting big third parties at this point, and the last thing they would expect as a fighter would be an assistant monitor from a game on the Wii U that is somewhat forgotten or overlooked.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
The Octane from Rocket League. Beating up opponents as a car would be hilarious and awesome. (One of my most wanted 3rd Party characters.)

Last edited:

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Tingle. He has a lot going on for him, and he's irritating. He's one of my most wanted Zelda newcomers.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Someone who has a legacy, but still seems really weird. Like Q*Bert, Paperboy, Tetris, or something.

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
I'd go the Piranha Plant route and add a Koopaling character.
Though, I'd go the extra mile and make it somewhat an original character, seeing as it'd actually be a Hammer Bro (blue) Spiny Koopa. Which to my knowledge doesn't exactly exist in any Mario game :lol: But it should!
It'd combine the annoying gameplay of fighting a Hammer Bro and the imminence of the Blue Shell in Mario Kart. Mix in a little Squirtle and Bowser as well and you have a pretty interesting moveset!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
King Galaga.
You would actually play as the ship.
Has a high risk, high reward mechanic in it's Down-B.
It sucks up a fighter. If the fighter cannot mash out in time, they get instantly KO'ed, and King Galaga gets an Ice Climbers style buddy of the absorbed character. The buddy can get KO'ed independently like Nana.
But when King Galaga is KO'ed while the buddy lives, your character gets to claim the buddy. It would look like a Double Cherry.

Dan

Smash Lord
I don't think Jiggs is a troll character; it was literally a top 5 most popular Pokémon when 64 launched and Pokémon was a phenomenon.

I hate the idea of troll characters in Smash in general; ROB and G&W are fine since they kinda fit, but Wii Fit Trainer and especially Plant are just a total waste. Character slots are so precious and take so much time to develop.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Two ideas

1 being Peckish Aristocrab: another mook character, and a crustacean at that
2 being :129:: the splash attack suprise

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I thought hard about this one.
Technically he’d Be third party.

Game Genie Enhances his game!

The Genie from the cheating lock-on cartridge would be a floaty character, and is what I like to brand, a Cell character.

It’s basically a character who’s moveset contains moves from every other fighter.
All except his neutral special which is meant to “cheat” the game.

Jab1: Roy
Jab 2: Marth
Jab 3 (gentleman): Robin
Jab flurry: Corrin

Ftilt: Ganondorf
Utilt: Snake
Dtilt: Little Mac

Fsmash: Bowser
Dsmash: Dedede
Usmash: Ike

Nair: Palutena
Uair: Ivysaur
Dair: Pikachu
Bair: Joker
Fair: Isabelle

Grab: Luigi
Pummel: Wolf
Uthrow: Mewtwo
Fthrow: Donkey Kong
Dthrow: Banjo & Kazooie
Bthrow: Ness

B: Code! (His only unique move)
Side B: Ridley
Up B: Villager
Down B: Hero

Gimmick: Video game Enhancer.
When you press B, you have to input 4 digits.

Up = U
Down = D
Left = L
Right = R

Each number will interpret a particular command from within the game.
So this could range from for example:

B: U,U,U,U: Being a Mario fireball
To
B: L,R,D,D to being something like summoning an AT.

Once you input a code, you press B again to execute it.
With this DLC character, a new menu option appears:
Game Genie Codes. Here you get the whole list of codes and it’s effects.

Attachments

Last edited:

theMayonator

Smash Rookie
Hans (The Big Human Hand) from Spongebob Squarepants

Edit: Could be a Master or Crazy Hand clone

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Unsafe Wiimote Guy for sure. It would just feel perfect and funny. I'd also be down for Sandbag

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
best troll character would be either CDI Link or CDI King Harkinian! :p
Another Link?!?!?!! Like 3 wasn't enough! :facepalm::awesome:
In all seriousness though, you can easily create another Link that looks somewhat like the CDI version just by using the MiiSwordfighter :smirk:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Personally, I’ve always wanted a Goomba in Smash. Just imagine a brave soul entering EVO or CEO and rising through brackets with Goomba.

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
I think everyone has great ideas of singular characters as their personal "ideal" troll character, but what if we took all of the best "troll" aspects from the current characters to make a chimera troll character?

jab - Isabelle - toy hammer
ftilt - ???
dtilt - Bowser Jr. - tongue
utilt - ???
nair - Duck Hunt - spinny boi
fair - G&W - disjointed bombs
dair - Gannondorf / Captain Falcon - Stomp
uair - Mega Man - wind thing
bair - ???

Special - Kirby Suction
Side Special - Peach Booty
Down Special - Wario Fart
Up Special - Villager

Crouch - King Dedede

What do you peeps think?

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
A perfect "troll" character for me would have to be someone odd and unexpected, but still has merit and legacy. Characters like Tingle, Slippy, or a Galaga ship. They are unexpected and relatively unasked for, like WFT and Piranha Plant, but still have an iconicness to them that wouldn't make them feel "undeserved" or "wasted", like if they added a random FE knight or something.

Gabbi_Tabby

Smash Rookie
A troll character for me would be Abe from the Oddworld series. Maybe he could fart for one of his taunts. People would probably argue for him being a Sony character, but I think Microsoft eventually got the rights to him and other things from Oddworld Inhabitants - Although, I'm not sure if they still have the rights.

Last edited:

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Peppy Hare.

One of his moves would be a “barrel roll” and one of his other moves would be a “somersault.”

He also likes to “use bombs wisely.”

Top Bottom