• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would be your choice for a new assist trophy character?

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about the dlc packs when I had a random though about any obscure characters added as assist trophies. Then I wondered what other people would want for assist trophies. Then I wondered about my grammar skills.:joyful:

D

Deleted member

Poochy, Epona, we just need more four-legged ATs and more iconic ones. These would honestly be so great to have, and would provide some great rep to these series

Also the Goose, I've seen a lot of creative ideas for it as an AT and I really want that implemented

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Mach Rider: Rides around the stage like a faster version of Wario on his bike. If he's hit a few times, he explodes causing damage to anyone nearby

Eggplant Wizard: fires eggplant magic projectiles. Anyone that's hit with them will fall under the Eggplant Curse. Their bodies will be replaced by eggplants. They can still run, jump, and shield, but can't pick up items, attack, or hold onto ledges. The curse wears off after a few seconds.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Assist Trophies for the DLC Franchises from Fighter's Pass #1
Futaba for Persona?
Humba for Banjo Kazooie
and Naokoruru for SNK
i don't know what to give Dragon Quest.

toonito

Smash Ace
Jin Saotome (Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness) BLODIA!!!
Blanka (Street Fighter)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Auroros (Subspace Emissary): Flies above and flies down to attack. It can also be picked up and used as an item.

Chuckster Pianta (Super Mario Sunshine): Takes an opponent and chucks them towards the blast zone.

Kamek (Yoshi’s Island): Turns the summoner Giant.

Susie Haltmann (Kirby: Planet Robobot): Turns all fighters Metal.

Pokémon Ranger: Draws loops around enemies, instantly K.O.-ing them when they reach 100%

Pico (F-ZERO): Hides behind three camera and attacks enemies with his sniper rifle.

Manhole (Game and Watch): Prevents the summoner from launching towards the blast zone.

Tom Nook (Animal Crossing): Rewards the summoner with more gold for after the battle.

Wii Balance Board: Causes either an earthquake that trips opponents or turns the floor to ice.

Bald Bull (Punch-Out!!): Charges at enemies with his Bull Rush.

Cactaur: Hops around erratically pricking enemies, and ends with using its signature 10,000 Needles attack.

Rusty (Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball): Chucks a Beastball at the enemy, which the player can then pick up.

Magician (House of the Dead): Zips around shooting fire and fire balls. Explodes upon defeat, damaging anyone in the radius.

Ganon777

Smash Cadet
Rudy the clown from wario land, he will try to grab fighters and then throw them across the stage.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Have to go with Tetris first and foremost. Also throw in Goombella and have her use Tattle on one of the fighters.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Rambi and Cranky. The first one rams into opponents, of course, and he can be ridden, and the second yells at everyone and may also attack with his walking stick.

Also I miss Tingle. Maybe he was meant to be playable in the second DLC pass from the begining? :p

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Slippy Toad from Star Fox. He would summon his robots from Star Fox Guard and they would shoot missiles and lasers at everyone.

Last edited:

cpm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cpm001
3DS FC
0705-4380-2066
Switch FC
sw-0519-8110-5525
vivian from paper mario the thousand year door she would burn the opponents.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Now that Minecraft's in the game, i might as well bring an idea for a assist trophy

Creeper: follows anyone outside of the player who summoned him when the creeper reaches to you, it makes a hiss noise and begins to detonate, after 1 second, it explodes launching the player off the stage or if their stamina is high insta-kill them.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Now that Minecraft's in the game, i might as well bring an idea for a assist trophy

Creeper: follows anyone outside of the player who summoned him when the creeper reaches to you, it makes a hiss noise and begins to detonate, after 1 second, it explodes launching the player off the stage or if their stamina is high insta-kill them.
I had that idea a long time ago. I thought that Herobrine could be an additional spirit as well.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I had that idea a long time ago. I thought that Herobrine could be an additional spirit as well.
i don't think herobrine's canon to minecraft, while minecraft presumably doesn't have a canon(Outside of Story Mode) Herobrine didn't exist in the game even outside of mods.
He's just a creepypasta.

xzx

Smash Lord
Team Kirby (Super Kirby Clash)

Each Kirby with each ability attacks everyone (except the summoner of course). Lighter attacks first, then they will finish with one chargable attack. (Twister Slash for Sword, Time Beam for Beam (which stops time for the enemy (simularly to Shadow's last attack)), Healing Area for Healmore (which only can heal the summoner) and Hammer Flip for Hammer.)
When enemies are damaged, they may drop Power Tables which, if every member of Team Kirby collect one, will do the Team Meteor attack.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
The Necromorphs from Dead Space. They would swarm like a horde attacking opponents.
(There would be the Leapers, Lurkers, Brutes, Slashers and other types as well.)

Top Bottom