What would be your choice for a new assist trophy character?

Ridley64

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about the dlc packs when I had a random though about any obscure characters added as assist trophies. Then I wondered what other people would want for assist trophies. Then I wondered about my grammar skills.:joyful:

Bolymoth

Smash Rookie
Poochy, Epona, we just need more four-legged ATs and more iconic ones. These would honestly be so great to have, and would provide some great rep to these series

Also the Goose, I've seen a lot of creative ideas for it as an AT and I really want that implemented

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Mach Rider: Rides around the stage like a faster version of Wario on his bike. If he's hit a few times, he explodes causing damage to anyone nearby

Eggplant Wizard: fires eggplant magic projectiles. Anyone that's hit with them will fall under the Eggplant Curse. Their bodies will be replaced by eggplants. They can still run, jump, and shield, but can't pick up items, attack, or hold onto ledges. The curse wears off after a few seconds.

Assist Trophies for the DLC Franchises from Fighter's Pass #1
Futaba for Persona?
Humba for Banjo Kazooie
and Naokoruru for SNK
i don't know what to give Dragon Quest.

Perkilator

Smash Champion
Auroros (Subspace Emissary): Flies above and flies down to attack. It can also be picked up and used as an item.

Chuckster Pianta (Super Mario Sunshine): Takes an opponent and chucks them towards the blast zone.

Kamek (Yoshi’s Island): Turns the summoner Giant.

Susie Haltmann (Kirby: Planet Robobot): Turns all fighters Metal.

Pokémon Ranger: Draws loops around enemies, instantly K.O.-ing them when they reach 100%

Pico (F-ZERO): Hides behind three camera and attacks enemies with his sniper rifle.

Manhole (Game and Watch): Prevents the summoner from launching towards the blast zone.

Tom Nook (Animal Crossing): Rewards the summoner with more gold for after the battle.

Wii Balance Board: Causes either an earthquake that trips opponents or turns the floor to ice.

Bald Bull (Punch-Out!!): Charges at enemies with his Bull Rush.

Cactaur: Hops around erratically pricking enemies, and ends with using its signature 10,000 Needles attack.

Rusty (Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball): Chucks a Beastball at the enemy, which the player can then pick up.

Magician (House of the Dead): Zips around shooting fire and fire balls. Explodes upon defeat, damaging anyone in the radius.

Top Bottom