• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Melee when Brawl releases?

4 Aces

Smash Ace
It is inevitable that I will be playing Brawl over Melee for some time. (Or is it?) Especially since all of my friends seem to only care about Brawl. That was what happened when I got Melee. (heh, I got each of the games 2 years after it was made. What a coincidence.) Occasionally I would pull it out to play, when I feel nostalgic, kinda like ssb. I hope Sheik is back in even though I don't main her (doesn't even matter whether I mained her - it's a new game). I thought she was really cool.

Edit: Was the expectation for Melee as big as it is for Brawl? Also, were there as many tournaments for ssb as there were for Melee? I was too young to have known.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'll keep it around. There will no doubt be people who only play Melee in the world, just like there are people who only play SSB64. I broaden my horizons if I make it possible to play great multiplayer games with more people.

Top Bottom