• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What where your thoughts on the Smash E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm Pretty happy about every fighter returning, some getting new appearences, and Mostly the Better Alts.
What's your thoughts?
(My hopes on Midna for smash have been CRUSHED)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I also love the Aesthetics of this game.
I'm alos Incredibly happy with the changes to Game and Watch.

Arthur97

Smash Master
Above and beyond. Only concern is I'm not entirely sure if Lucina is still separate. I think she is though.

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
Quite underwhelming compared to past Smash reveals. Maybe they just spent too much time reviewing the return of old stuff. Just "every character thus far is returning" would've been enough of a statement there. I was hoping we'd get some more important information like if they'll finally give us a worthwhile online experience or better single player mode. Right now I just find myself concerned that not just every fighter is returning, but everything many of us hated about past games is returning as well.

Dragonhunter970

Smash Apprentice
NNID
dragonhunter970
3DS FC
3368-2516-8545
When they talked a
Above and beyond. Only concern is I'm not entirely sure if Lucina is still separate. I think she is though.
When they talked about unlocking chacters you can see her having her own slot. No idea what a Echo fighter is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom