• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was the Last Movie you Saw?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Let's share what magical cinematic experiences we have had recently!

Please use good judgement (and spoiler tags) if you decide to elaborate on plot points.

I just finished The Menu.

images (3).jpeg

And The Lodge.

images (4).jpeg

I enjoyed them both!

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
The Menu and Wakanda Forever. The Menu is one of my favorite films of last year. Such a unique and funny film.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Jurassic World Dominion from last year.

I liked it but was disappointed and had lots of missed opportunities.

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
♦

i think the "justin bieber" movie many years ago. like 2013 or 2012.

it was for my sister. i think.

i was being stupid. and i was a boy dancing a bit in line to see it. i think because was trying to practice dancing.

people laughed a lot when justin slapped the dude in the movie. if i recall correctly.

i was wanting to go see "jurassic world" in i think 2015 or 2014.

i had an outfit planned and everything. but it didnt work out. haha. for whatever reason.

i was bummed. and sad. the release was june 7 or 8. near to my birthday. june 10. or i think the 14 of june.

tired. haha.

that's all.

♦

Greenack

Smash Rookie
I saw the Menu and I liked it, there's many cool shots, character moments, and I think they deliver on the themes very well. I knew they put a lot of work into this idea. I was able to tell who these characters were from their first line of dialogue! That's impressive IMO. Although I’m not sure I buy that at the end everyone just accepts their fate and don’t do a mad dash to try and escape .

EDIT: oh I also watch a movie called The Outfit which was a Mystery & thriller that I really liked.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. Beautiful movie. The entirety of it is free up on YouTube if you want to check it out - might be my favorite Jim Henson thing I've ever watched.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Dont really watch alot of movies, last one was probably something mst3k or Joker (pretty late, about 6 months ago)

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The last 3 films I saw at the Kinoplex was Black Adam (2 times) in October, Wakanda Forever (3 times) in November, and **** in Boots Last Wish (1 time) in December.

I am a huge CBM fan but I gotta say that **** in Boots is incredible and def one of the best animated films in the last 5 years. The wolf villain, the references to fairytales/Disney movies, and the tie in to the Shrekverse are all super hype. Please go see **** in Boots.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've watched a load of films recently on Disney+ and Netflix last month, but the ones that I did recently watch were The Menu and Babylon.

The Menu was a very well done and well crafted in terms if its plot plus I enjoyed the performances of its cast especially with Ralph Fiennes and Anya Taylor-Joy.

Babylon was quite a messy and bloated film in which despite its all star studded cast, I was left rather disappointed.

I've also watched a load of classic films such as Cool Runnings and a couple of video game adapted films.

Greenack

Smash Rookie
The last 3 films I saw at the Kinoplex was Black Adam (2 times) in October, Wakanda Forever (3 times) in November, and **** in Boots Last Wish (1 time) in December.

I am a huge CBM fan but I gotta say that ** in Boots is incredible and def one of the best animated films in the last 5 years. The wolf villain, the references to fairytales/Disney movies, and the tie in to the Shrekverse are all super hype. Please go see ** in Boots.
Censoring **** makes this message a lot dirtier than it would be.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I watched bullet train and it was really fun and the action was good but it was plagued by incredibly unfunny MCU-tier jokes about the situation that never really go away and break a lot of tension for me. Movie would have been a lot better without them. It’s only really Brad Pitt’s character who does it though so it’s not like it’s that big a deal.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
A couple of minimalist films...

Infinitum: Subject Unknown

images (5).jpeg

I Am A Ghost

images (6).jpeg

And an oldie but goodie

Minority Report

images (7).jpeg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Just recently watched Black Panther: Wakanda Forever on Disney+ and I really enjoyed it in terms of how it builds Shuri journey and story theme.

Whilst the cast did put on brilliant performances, I can see why Angela Bassett's performance was well recieved.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Army of Darkness, final movie of me and my brother's Evil Dead marathon. I liked Evil Dead II more but this one was also quite entertaining and I can see why it made the series big.

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
Army of Darkness, final movie of me and my brother's Evil Dead marathon. I liked Evil Dead II more but this one was also quite entertaining and I can see why it made the series big.
those movies are part of my daily life in one way or another. lfof.

like ill copy possessed cheryls voice and stuff.

and post the "witch in pit" scene over and over for a stupid watch lol. on various social media.

i like watching parts of evil dead 2.

evil dead is first favorite of all 3.

very evil-looking and ominous and stuff.

creative evil i mean.

cool you mentioned them.

ive also seen on here someone LITerally have a profile picture of ash. lfofl.

im haunted. lol.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Watched Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania recently:

Although the film was not great, it wasn't entirely bad either. Whilst I can see that the pacing and the script has issues, I was still entertained in which I really am interested to see what and where Kang is going to do next within the future of the MCU. Jonathan Majors and Paul Rudd both delivered on their roles.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Watched Tetris with my grandma. Really loved it! I hope we get to see more films about what actually led to Henk's part of the story, but a great film nonetheless. It's also one of the few times my grandma has also loved a movie we've watched together. It has a very worldwide appeal, just like the game. The bits of pixel animation and 8-bit music didn't feel out of place at all, and were used expertly to heighten/relieve tension. Speaking of which, this was the most tense movie I've seen in a good while - not a single film has put me on the edge of my seat as much as Tetris did.

I hope we see more films about the games industry like this in the future!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Recently gave Shazam: Fury of the Gods a watch in which I felt the film was not quite as good as its 2019 predecessor.

It is a shame because I really enjoyed the first film and the sequel seemed to lost its charm. The story fell somewhat messy and not every joke seem to land for some reason (which is my opinion.)

Other than that, I will try and see the Super Mario Bros. movie next.

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
How about the last four movies I saw? All the Super Mario Bros Movie! lol I hardly ever go to the movies these days, but that one was so much fun that I keep wanting to see it and find another group to join each day. I noticed more references that I didn't get before each time I went.
On the very first viewing with my brother Wednesday morning, we both had a rather surreal moment at one part...
The part during Mario's training montage where Holding Out for a Hero started playing. The very first time we had ever heard that song was as kids way back in the 1980s when we saw the movie Short Circuit 2. Neither of us had seen any other media with it since then and always assumed it was just an original song from that movie. When it started playing we both gawked at each other and went, "What the heck is a song from a movie we saw 40 years ago doing in THIS movie?!" lmao

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Gonna review the Ben Shapiro school shooter movie. I saw it a while ago but because it was so surreal that I can still remember it near-perfectly.

So I watched Run Hide Fight with my dad a while back because he has a Daily Wire account and really wanted me to watch it with him. Essentially what happens is that this girl who's a senior in high school is really depressed and everyone's pretty concerned for her, namely her dad and best friend. Then a group of four students ram a van into the cafeteria during lunch and put the place on lockdown with their weapons, and all the students are kept as hostages. The girl was in the bathroom at this time and so is a bit delayed on finding out, once she does she and her best friend try to warn everyone they can since the cafeteria is very disconnected from the rest of the school. These first few minutes of the film are actually very strong despite the groan-worthy, and very likely mandated political comments here and there.
Then the girl decides that she has to fight. And from there, it's Die Hard in a school. Which is, y'know. Awful. No, really it's more like half the movie is Die Hard because it focuses on the girl who's trying to save the school, and the other half is watching the ringleader of the shooting talk about how "society bad" while he livestreams the whole thing.
As far as conservative stuff goes, it's pretty evident. Sometimes it's completely obvious (like when there's this really awkward scene where the ringleader talks to a girl he's holding hostage about Christianity which is never brought up again, or when a van of frat guys drives by them playing loud music and the girl's stereotypical nerdy black friend yells back at them "STAY WOKE!") Then when it comes to the themes of the movie, it's a little bit more subtle but still overt. Like the girl's dad hears about the shooting on the news, so he takes his gun and snipes one of the shooters, therefore saving his daughter from an otherwise non-survivable situation. Basically saying we should all have guns in case people put our family in danger. Or like, in the beginning of the movie, the girl is hunting with her dad and she hits the deer in the wrong place, leaving it alive but suffering. The dad tells her she can do one of two things, either let it live but in pain, or take it out of its misery. (Which is stupid, any sensible person who legally hunts will tell you that you only have one option, the latter. This scene was written by someone who does not hunt.) Then at the end of the movie, when the girl shoots the ringleader and he's pretty much at death's door, she repeats what her dad told her earlier, then lets him live to suffer. So not only is this movie pro-death penalty, but it's pro-torture, I guess. (I won't describe the state of the guy here but it was very grim.)
As far as good qualities go, though, there is a surprising amount. The action, though in poor taste, is admittedly well done. I really liked the C-plot where the ringleader had coerced a mentally ill student into his plan, and the girl has the guy help her despite him murdering all those kids. That was very humanizing, which is how I know Ben Shapiro didn't write it (he was an executive producer on the film though iirc). Acting is very strong on all fronts, dialogue isn't too insensitive. The tension is really, really good throughout the movie.
But there is almost no substance. There's a makeout between the girl and her nerdy friend that comes out of nowhere, the girl's mom had cancer and I completely forgot about her immediately after the movie ended, there's the aformentioned weird Christianity scene. It feels like something I would write in middle school. The only way you can enjoy this movie is if you turn your brain off, or if you're still an impressionable early teenager like I was. Also the movie is potentially very harmful so yeah there is that.
Apparently Daily Wire is going to continue making films and shows, I know they have a movie about a home invader and a The Boys ripoff show, dunno what they've made other than that. I might check them out for curiosity's sake at some point.

Sucumbio Sucumbio Sorry I'm seeing this just now. There are a lot of good parts but it doesn't really feel like a movie in the traditional sense, it was more like awesome stuff for my eyes to look at for an hour and a half. Loved the performances and characters, just wish we saw more of their relationships. If the Mario Kart and Smash Bros bits were cut entirely that might have been possible, but I am glad we got those scenes because they were really fun.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Watched the Power Rangers: Once & Always on Netflix. Overall, I'd say whilst there are a few areas that could had been "Morphenomenal" such as Kat and Rocky having further interaction, I do feel that this 30th anniversary special showcased what made the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers franchise very special that kept its fun and entertainment packed with the action I used to remember watching back from my childhood.

In addition, Minh who is the late Trini Kwan's daughter is a nice addition to the cast.

I would really love to see further specials down the line for the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers hopefully within the future.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Last movie in theaters? The Mario Movie, I hadn’t seen a movie in theaters before then since the OG Sonic movie (the pandemic started shortly after)

On a streaming service? Interestingly enough, Fantasia 2000 on Disney+. The Rhapsody in Blue part resonated with me, how everyone wants to live their dreams and eventually things line up that they do. I want to see Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves next on Amazon Prime, it looks hilarious and my mom has a crush on Chris Pine ever since the new Star Trek films (he’s too young for you mom LOL)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mario. The critics are objectively right - the story is non-existant, the jokes rarely land, the moments of pathos and character progression are resolved extremely quickly, and it does very little to explain the borderline-dadaist Mario universe to newcomers - but I enjoyed it as a bit of silly nostalgic eye candy. VAs did better than I expected, especially Seth DK. I look forward to seeing a road sign that inexplicably has the word "FAWFUL" written on it for no reason in through peripheral vision in the second instalment

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Watched Air, the Air Jordan corporate biopic, in theaters last night. It is shockingly charming for what it is. The cheesy inspirational lines are delivered so genuinely, the montages of nostalgic 80s junk are incorporated into perfect parts of the movie, the main characters are really likable due to the actors pulling you to root for them, and the decision to make the movie more about Michael Jordan's mom than about Michael Jordan himself was actually hella inspired.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Watched the Little Mermaid live action a few days ago. Whilst I wasn't entirely sure what to expect within Disney's live action spin on the 1989 animation, I was left overly surprised at how good it was as it still maintains a lot of the fun and entertaining aspects. Hally Bailey, Jonah Hauer-King and Melissa McCarthy all did really well withon their roles of Ariel, Eric and Ursula. In addition, even though she did briefly made an appearance as Vanessa, Jessica Alexander did really well in her performance too.

Although there were a couple of minor flaws in which I noticed is that the underater effects needed a bit more polish and I wished that Sebastian, Flounder and Scuttles were better animated.

Overall, I'd say that Rob Marshall's Little Mermaid is one of the better Disney live action films in which I would place this within my top 4.

In addition, I did have the opportunity to watch the Super Mario movie film in which whilst I can understand that there were some of its flaws as pointed out such as the lack of plot and character development, but as a longtime fan of the franchise, I still enjoyed it.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Finally watched the Mario movie! I loved it! Maybe it's in part due to my being a huge nerd and thus, understanding the references, but I didn't think its pace was too fast, and didn't mind that character growth was minimal. It feels kinda fitting for Mario, whose games can be beaten pretty quickly in most cases, and who doesn't show a ton of character development in his mainline entries. And there will be more room for that in follow-up films, which I'd like to see happen. The humor also went well, and avoided Illumination's cringe for the most part. I'm very happy with how the Mario movie turned out, and am glad it's now one of the most successful animated films!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Before I Fall. I missed the first 10 minutes, but that didn't matter much since it was a time loop movie, so I got caught up very quickly.

I was drawn in by the song Dangerous by Big Data, one of my all-time favorite jams (which I first heard in my all-time favorite movie, Earth To Echo). This song served the same purpose as I Got You Babe did in Groundhog Day, where the main character, named Samantha, wakes up to it every loop. She's one of the stereotypical popular girls at her school along with her three best friends. It's valentines day, and her old friend from elementary school tries to pursue her (with romantic intentions) and she ignores him (I think - again I missed the first loop of the day). At the valentine's party, her friend makes fun of the "psycho" girl Juliet that they all used to be friends with, and throws her drink on her. So Juliet runs from the party, Sam and her friends leave, but they hit something and the car flips and kills them. Then Sam wakes up and the day repeats.
  • The acting is alright. They all seemed like teen actors, so of course it was kinda mixed, but the actress for Samantha was really good. The cinematography is awful, though, sometimes it insists on focusing on Sam's face for like 20 seconds for no apparent reason. So I don't blame Sam's actress for being awkward in those scenes because what else do you do in that scenario?
  • Apart from Dangerous, the music is all what you'd find in something like Twilight. Soft guitars, pretty singers and straightforward lyrics. I was surprised it came out in 2017 though, this movie screams 2014. There's no way this came out the same year as...(*checks notes)...Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle? And the Power Rangers reboot?? I guess 2017 movies just tend to feel very much like they came out in 2014.
  • The only character I didn't sometimes like was the boy who is in love with Sam. Sometimes he gave me weird vibes. Felt like they made him too quirky, too "nice guy"-ish. But overall his acting really saved it, and he gets better in some of the later loops.
  • If nothing else, this movie was very, very enthralling. Was on the edge of my seat almost the whole time.
  • Sam self-narrarates in the past tense. It's not super often, but when it happens, it's very, very annoying. Because all the narraration is, is just Sam describing the most basic concept that you probably just figured out on your own, like "That's when I realized I had to live my day to the fullest." That, along with the cinematography, made the movie feel extremely patronizing. I'd say its treating me like an eight year old, but I have known plenty of 8-year-olds who would understand simple square-peg-in-square-hole symbolism like this movie. (I definitely don't recommend this film for 8-year-olds though. There's seggs and stuff.)
  • Speaking of patronization, people just kinda have that "season finale" dialogue to them most of the time. Y'know when you're watching a season/series finale of a show and the characters all talk like psychologists so everything is spelled out to the viewer? Yeah, it's that. Not all the time, sometimes the dialogue is refreshingly simple as a YA film, but man, sometimes people just sound like Character.ai bots.
At lunch on Day 2, Sam tries to convince her friends not to go to the party and instead sleep over at her place. They have an great night, but then they all receive texts informing them that Juliet, the girl they've bullied for years on end, has offed herself. (This is why she left the party on the first loop btw) The news of Juliet's death creates a rift because Sam accuses them of causing it and them telling Sam she was right along with them for all of it. Then Sam goes to sleep and the day has repeated again.

After the second loop, Samantha's character arc is the same as Phil Connors'. Day 3 is dumbfoundedness, Day 4 is experimenting by finishing peoples' sentences and stuff, then there's a montage of monotony, then she tries to experiment by wearing extreme clothing and being mean to all her friends and talking to her ex and talking back to her teacher. But during an intimate moment with Sam's boyfriend, he says something to her that is extremely out of pocket that wasn't exactly terrible writing or terrible behavior, it was somehow a mixture of both. What he says really hurts her and she goes to one of the back rooms to avoid him. This is the house of the boy who likes her, Kent. He talks with her about old times, it's clear they like each other, then she goes to sleep and has the moment of realization. She spends several day(s?) with her little sister who she initially ignored, she reminds her parents that she loves them, and she spends more time with Kent.

While making out with Kent at the party, Sam hears the commotion from the fight and tries to save Juliet. Juliet doesn't let up though, and runs into the road, getting hit by a car - the same car that Sam would've crashed in had she stayed with her friends. So Sam wakes up again (with more patronizing narration), and has more or less the same day as her first loop, except just being great to everyone. She also is much faster in her romantic moments with Kent, but I like that because even though he's off-put, she's heard his words before, she knows he loves her and that's enough. I really loved that detail. She stops her friends from making fun of Juliet and, at the party, starts to chase off after her, but is stopped by Kent. He asks if what she told him was true (I love you) and she insists it was before...making out with him again? Girl there is someone's life at stake here, YOU KNOW SHE WILL PROBABLY DIE AND EVERY SECOND MATTERS HERE.

Then Sam continues chasing Juliet, their conversation is more thoughtful here, but clearly the damage has been done. Even if Sam insists she does not hate Juliet, the feeling isn't mutual. Juliet runs in front of a truck, and Sam runs after her and pushes her out of the way, sacrificing herself. The loop finally ends, with this revealed to be the last day of Sam's life. This ending...man. I don't know what to say. It breaks the trend of every other time loop movie I've seen - all that hard work, making each day better, is seemingly for nothing here. But my grandma who was watching with me said she liked the ending because Sam lived her last day for everyone around her, not herself. It's just tough, y'know? Sam literally did all of that to die. Did she have to die? I'm glad her last day was as it was, but man, you're really telling me there was no other way to break the loop? She couldn't just have been happy?

Overall it's a pretty decent movie. The ending, while feeling earned thematically, is really disappointing just on a personal level. There's a lot of awkward moments and it's super heavy-handed in its messages. But all in all, I liked it! If you love time loop movies, don't sit this one out as it has some great subversions to the trope.

Current ranking of every time loop movie I have seen

1. Groundhog Day
2. Edge of Tomorrow
3. Before I Fall

I'm not gonna binge a whole lot of them because that would feel like a time loop, but I'll complete this list one day, I know it.
View attachment 372613

M3GAN was so good I actually saw it twice! Can't wait for the sequel.
Dude, M3gan really surprised me. The only part I disliked was that the main character got under my skin for most of it. And they also break the unspeakable law of not killing off the dog. Apart from those things it was an awesome movie. I also might benefit from a rewatch, I saw it when I was third-wheeling a really awful movie date, so maybe watching outside of that context would be a good idea.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I finally watched Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse on the movie theater,and dude...the movie is so cool!

the story is very good and very written,i really liked the foreshadowing where Miles is the prowler who have on the first movie,the foreshadowing is Miles was bitten by the spider of Earth-42,i liked that they make Spot as a comedy villain to a scary abomination,it's the same level with Mr. Freeze on Batman,the animation is a big positive point,the scene of the event canon for the best scene for superhero desconstruction for canon superhero stories,the relationship of Miles and Gwen is very good,i ship them since the first movie and i wanted more their relationship,the characters are good,one of my favorite character from the movie is Spider-Punk,Miguel as an antagonist is very good,instead he's a Spider-Man from the future who is fighting against corrupt companies,in the Spider-Verse he's a leader from the Spider-Society

i really talking various good things where i liked but the movie have some negative points:first is Jessica Drew who have two negative points,the first one is why they changed Jessica's ethnicity and nobody noctices the difference?,Jessica is always white and the second negative point is WHY THEY PUTTED JESSICA PREGNANT?!,i know that the people of Spider-Verse series wanted to put more diversity,but a superheroine pregnant who is fighting against villains?,that's very irresponsible,and talking about babies,i don't liked who they made with Peter B.,he's talking about his daughter Mayday often,and when MJ said Peter B. was taken Mayday on the fights,i asked why Peter B. is taking his daughter to dangerous fights?,that is very strange of a superhero with a child making this,a thing about Miguel is why the spider-people needs to lose anyone beloved to became a superhero?,there is another superheroes who have a tragic past but they don't lost a beloved person,while the spider-person give orders to Miguel,Spider-Punk is the only one who doesn't give orders to Miguel,that is very weird

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I had watched a number of films lately:

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - James Gunn's final film for the Guardians certainly ends on a high note.
  • The Flash - Even if the likes of Tom Cruise, Stephen King or even new DCU CEO James Gunn praised the film, but calling it as "one of the best super hero films ever" is certainly a huge stretch and does not seem to live up to those expectations.
  • Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse - Across the Spider-Verse steps up from Into the Spider-Verse with a well crafted plot and character development.
  • Knights of the Zodiac - Watching Sony's take on the Saint Seiya anime franchise almost gave me Dragon Ball: Evolution vibes.
Will aim to watch Pixar's the Elementals, Indiana Jones: Dial of Destiny and maybe Ruby Gillman next.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
images (13).jpeg

Surprisingly good! Gory in parts and my cat got scared.

images (14).jpeg

Saw it again bc sequel... Had to refresh my memory. It's cool still but I like A Quiet Place and it's sequel better.

images (15).jpeg

Wooooow. Now THIS has me thinking a lot. I not only think it's far superior to the first movie but now as a series it holds up very well and is tied with A Quiet Place in terms of overall enjoyment despite being essentially the same thing.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I had watched a number of films last month and early this month:
  • Elementals: This one had a very well crafted, heartfelt and meaningful story as well as Ember and Wade being likeable and relatable characters.
  • Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken: Whilst the concept itself is interesting, unfortunately the same cannot be said about its predictable and boring plot.
  • Indiana Jones: Dial of Destiny: Even though there were a few minor flaws, Harrison Ford's finale as the iconic adventurer certainly concludes in a good way.
  • Joy Ride: Probably one of the most underrated films of this year. Adele Lim's directorial debut showcased the film's humorous tone as well as its well performed cast from Ashley Park and Stephanie Hsu.

fripp

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NAIL#187
3DS FC
2252-1766-2463
Either Tetsuo: The Bullet Man (DVD) or In The Court Of The Crimson King (in theatre). Two very different movies but right up my alley nonetheless.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Haven't posted for a while, but here are some other films that I did watch this year:
  • Barbie: Greta Gerwig's creativity absolutely cultivates with a great soundtrack and strong performances of its cast from Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling.
  • The Marvels: Whilst the Marvels does have some issues such as its pacing, the film was still good especially with the charismatic performance of Iman Vellani's Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel.
  • Five Nights at Freddy's: Even though this is based upon one of the iconic video game IPs, I'm somewhat left rather disappointed with the adaption that could had offered more in terms of plot and character development.
  • Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget: After 23 years since its last film and whilst it doesn't quite match with its predecessor, Dawn of Nugget is still a fun and entertaining to watch.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1702866281223.png

This is literally the last movie I watched. I watched it yesterday with my mom for her sake, 7.2/10.

Top Bottom