• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Wario Characters would you like Playable in Smash

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
Both Walugi and Ashley are Assist Trophies again
What other Wario Characters from WarioWare and WarioLand would you like Playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate My choices are Orbulon,Mona,Jimmy T,9 Volt,Dr.Crygor,Penny Crygor,Mike The Robot,Captain Syrup, plus Dribble and Spitz :D

D

Deleted member

Hmmmmm Ashley would've been my choice. With her deconfirmed my only other want would be 9 Volt. He could have a sick moveset based off classic game characters that aren't set to be Smash characters. Like Excitebike, Balloon Fighters, etc.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
In regards to playability:

Ashley > Captain Syrup > Kat & Ana > Mona > 9-Volt > Jimmy T > everyone else

warelander

Smash Journeyman
My top choices would be Kat & Ana, Captain Syrup, Mona or 9-Volt.

Generally speaking I would welcome any new Wario character, though Ashley would have been by far my least favorite choice.

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
That iconic basketball rabbit could be a good character, same with Captain Syrup. Id love having Captain Syrup on the game actually.

Dr Crygor could be added to the game, with a Waluigi costume on him or similar.

BUUUUUT!!!!

What id love the most would be a partner for Wario. As Nintendo seem to hate Waluigi for absolutely no reason, i mean its really dumb how much they hate him, like they didnt add him to Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart 7 (readded later because of fan backlash i guess), Wario Land or WarioWare, i got a perfect idea for NINTENDO:

Why not just remove Waluigi, and design a partner for Wario by your own? An evil Luigi. I got some design i could show you. It looks way more Wario-Luigi than Waluigi, with a Superman cheek and downward L moustache similar to Jimmy from WarioWare.

You can have it for free as long as i get the DLC for free later.

D

Deleted member

• Captain Syrup
  • Mona
  • Orbulon
  • Dr Crygor
  • Kat & Ana
  • Princess Shokora

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Ashley, Jimmy T, and maybe Mona. And if we're talking about Land characters then I have to make a mention to my man Rudy the Clown. Also I know Waluigi isn't treated as a Wario character(since he has yet to appear in a Wario game) but I'd love to see him as well.

Voe

Smash Journeyman
- Captain Syrup
- Terrormisu
- Mona
- Jimmy T

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
My picks would be:
- Mona
- Kat and Ana
- Captain Syrup
- Ashley
And this one is subjective:
- 5-volt

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
With Shake King as a newcomer in my Smash Bros Eternity here's a possible moveset for him below:
Neutral-Energy Ball thing he summons (Shake changed to his Pummel)
Side-Helmet Rush
Up-Leaping Pound
Down-Earth Shatter (Similar to Wario's Earthshake punch)
Final Smash-"Tremble!, Tremble!" (The giant blue lazer thing he summons)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Captain Syrup
Shake King
Ashley
Mona
Jimmy T
Orbulon
Kat and Ana
9 Volt

Wiziliz

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi isn't a Wario character.

Captain Syrup > Mona > Ashley > Jimmy T., I think Captain Syrup would be the most fun, and she'd act as a full rep for Wario Land, while Mona, could be a full rep for WarioWare.

D

Deleted member

I would like the real Wario to join smash instead of having some pants poopin biker ruin his image. Bring back the Herculean treasure hunter he once was.

Edit: if i have to pick someone that isnt Wario my choice would be the Shake King.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

8-volt has movesets from Smash Bros Lawl

Also would Rudy the Clown function effectively as an Ultimate boss? (Not happening but I can dream)

Penguinbowler

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, i'm fine with most warioware characters being in, as well as Captain Syrup.

Commendedzuez09

Smash Cadet
Captain Syrup hands down as my first pick. If I had to choose a second character, Wario's best bud Jimmy. T

Top Bottom