• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What video game character(s) would you swap bodies with?

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Angelic Buster from MapleStory and Korekiyo from Danganronpa. Also anyone from Id@lmaster.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Sonic(same reason I wish i had the flash’s super powers)
Villager(might go insane eventually from *too much* simplicity, but man they have a easy life, home remodeling is simple, money is easy to get, and you live in a beautiful town filled with cute anthropomorphic animals, easy life)
Dragonborn
Samus(....maybe)
C.falcon (see above with sonic, just with a fast racing machine and not natural ability)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
This thread has been around for over 4 years and none of you cowards said :ultyoshi:? Do you even internet? :yoshi:
What kind of moron would want to be ridden by a day Italian man, punched in the back of the head repeatedly by him, then get dumped into the endless void afterward?

...you know what, never mind, I'm sure it's someone's kink.

(Seriously though Yoshi's life sucks)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What kind of moron would want to be ridden by a day Italian man, punched in the back of the head repeatedly by him, then get dumped into the endless void afterward?

...you know what, never mind, I'm sure it's someone's kink.

(Seriously though Yoshi's life sucks)
1. It's who you switch BODIES with, not who you switch lives with.

2. All of those you listed are bull. Yoshi chooses to be Mario's steed, he is NOT being punched as the designer of SMW has said as much AND the whole dumping Yoshi in a pit thing is player choice.

:yoshi:

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be ones of those "be careful what you wish for" things, but

BoTW or TP Link.

I just love Hyrule, and these two are my favourite Hyrules.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
If you asked me before I played DQXIS? I would say Robin.

Now?

Eleven, no doubt about it. Being the Luminary must be cool. Hard work, but fun. Being able to use Zoom to get to places quickly would save a lot of time too.

pixlyJolt

Smash Rookie
Everyone has thought of what being in someone else's place would be like at one point...
I'm pretty sure my profile pic shows my choice and reason...although ditto has more power, because 1. He doesn't have to suck up anything and 2. Kirby would have to suck up ditto to turn into anything

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to be a Boo!
- They can fly.
- They can become invisible.
- They are super tough. Almost invincible.
- They can't die by natural ways.
- They possess a beautiful voice.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hm the problem is if im a Videogame character i would need to save the world soooo

Villager

without World saving
Maybe Kirby???

why not link
1st. He ages normaly so after 20-30 Years i would look completly diffrent and Kirby just has more cool Abiltiys like Flying

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Mighty the Armadillo
Reasoning: I want to get places fast but I don't want to be Sonic because I think I would get stopped on the street like "You're Sonic the Hedgehog!" but like no one knows who Mighty is so I won't be bothered that much. Mighty is also really strong and has a lot of defense with his shell, which would be situational but handy. Mighty also has a sidekick that can fly and he looks really cool.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Mighty the Armadillo
Reasoning: I want to get places fast but I don't want to be Sonic because I think I would get stopped on the street like "You're Sonic the Hedgehog!" but like no one knows who Mighty is so I won't be bothered that much. Mighty is also really strong and has a lot of defense with his shell, which would be situational but handy. Mighty also has a sidekick that can fly and he looks really cool.
But you wouldnt be able to go to the more fleshed out 3d sonic world because youre in the classic dimension (which was a pretty dumb desicioun from sega also Blate is from the Future but sonic traveld to her Dimension WTF Sega)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
But you wouldnt be able to go to the more fleshed out 3d sonic world because youre in the classic dimension (which was a pretty dumb desicioun from sega also Blate is from the Future but sonic traveld to her Dimension WTF Sega)
1. Blaze is from another dimension (Rush), then they rebooted the universe and she was from the future (06), then the universe reset and she went back to her own dimension as if 06 never happened (Rush Adventure). But honestly I have a hard time keeping track of what's canon and what's not anymore.
2. It's swapping bodies, not roles or universes.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
1. Blaze is from another dimension (Rush), then they rebooted the universe and she was from the future (06), then the universe reset and she went back to her own dimension as if 06 never happened (Rush Adventure). But honestly I have a hard time keeping track of what's canon and what's not anymore.
2. It's swapping bodies, not roles or universes.
1st.Yeah sonic Canon is dumb if you like Sonic (at least a Little) because of Coolnes / a more fleshed out Story and because its a Plattformer then Kirby could fill that Void
2nd.Ah good to know then Kirby (but myabe i get dissected by scientist) i mean hes cute can fly and copy abilitiys the only downside is that playing videogames could get impossible!

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
I would swap with Mega Man, so that he may be able to experience what it's like to be human.

Top Bottom