• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What TV Shows from the 20th Century Do You Watch/Heard of?📺

64smashmaster3ds

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNMaster
3DS FC
3368-3792-2945
Switch FC
SW-8128-4432-7031
Some time ago, my family's internet had to be ration. So I had to watch local TV channels, the channel I mostly watched was MeTV, a channel that shows mostly old TV shows from the '50s to the '70s or '80s. Honestly, the shows were really interesting to watch. Just because something is really old doesn't mean that it's not cool anymore. It made me wonder what life was like living in the 20th century and how could I adapt to that era. But of course, I am happy that I'm a kid in the 21st century.

Anyway, I was wondering what are some TV shows or movies from the 20th century you've seen or currently watching. If you haven't seen any, I would recommend watching some.

(This is a repost from my PokéCommunity thread.)

Extra: What show do you wish to see to get remastered, rebooted, or a sequel? Or maybe made in color?

Top Bottom