• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What to do...

BigDaddyPuff

Smash Rookie
So. I've been playing jiggz since melee and I wasn't about to drop her even after she was nerfed in brawl. But now, the times, they are a-changing, and I'm seeing more and more Spammy MK's, U-tilt ***** Snakes and smashy GaW's that my jiggz just cant seem to get around. Not to sound conceited but i have a pretty good jigglypuff, and it just pisses me off when, say, i'm going great against a GaW one second and then one small mistake and it's all over with a random dsmash. Or when i'm facing a kirby who bair's like he's taking a page from hungrybox's book and then smashes at every single landing, how am i supposed to get around that?

So anyway, rambling aside, should i just give up on her? Or how am i supposed to deal with this?

Veril

Frame Savant
Don't jump into the ****.

That and pick a good character. You don't owe Jigglypuff anything. Keep her for low tier tournaments, Diddy Kong and friendlies. The examples you gave were really bad. GW will kill you with fair over smashes if you are playing carefully and don't get grabbed. If you are getting smashed all the time its cause you're careless, not cause Jiggs is bad. That said, Jiggs loses to every top tier except Diddy. So do low tier characters in general.

This song should help your decision process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFpRQdOuQ0&playnext_from=TL&videos=Yk9NLx1jhTU

I definitely like playing MK way more than I ever liked playing Jiggs. Waaaay more. He's more fun and so amazing. :D

Try the top 8 out.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
camp like a mother ****a.
and main someone that doesnt suck.

wait for lag.

and only use jiggs against diddy and snake. especially snake. jiggs ***** snake

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
and only use jiggs against diddy and snake. especially snake. jiggs ***** snake
No, she doesn't. Not against one that knows how to fight Jigglypuff that is.

Like Veril said, the only top character that Jiggs doesn't suck against is Diddy.

Any other reason why your beating the other characters with Jiggs is because Jigglypuff is a novelty character and they don't know what the hell to do against her let alone know how to avoid drill to rest.

Also, the only time you should EVER be fighting G&W with Jigglypuff is if somebody counter picked G&W against you in a tournament or that was the result of a double blind pick.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
[/sarcasm] lol sorry i guess it was pretty bland sarcasm. But seriously, rofl snake ***** jiggs easy lol.

But foreal, **** is 50/50

Top Bottom