• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What the heck is that thing Toad spews out?

DefinitelyNotSascha

Smash Cadet
I never liked the fact he just spits out spores. Toads just don't do that. I personally would've changed Peach's Neutral-Special to Toadsworth so he would whack opponents and their projectiles with his cane

Squii The Fish

Smash Journeyman
I am un-ironically sad that she doesn't whip out toad now against his will and make him take the blunt of lasers, metal shoes, missles, sharp objects and bullets to the face. I thought he made those spores because it scared him and it was akin to soiling himself when he got hit, she then would put him away tucked in the interdimensional void on her lower back where he would remain mindbroken until the next time he was needed.

Instead now he violently leaps in front of attacks and self destructs, leaving him crumpled on the ground. Then he quickly fades away, both in the game, and in peach's mind, as she has no intention of honoring his memory for his valiant sacrifice.

Last edited:

KatKit

Smash Lord
I am un-ironically sad that she doesn't whip out toad now against his will and make him take the blunt of lasers, metal shoes, missles, sharp objects and bullets to the face. I though he made those spores because it scared him and it was akin to soiling himself when he got hit, she then would put him away tucked in the intermentional void on her lower back where he would remain mindbroken until the next time he was needed.

Instead now he violently leaps in front of attacks self destructs now leaving him crumpled on the ground and quickly fades away in the game and in peach's mind, with no care for honoring his memory for his valiant sacrifice.
Thank. You.

This is easily one of the greatest things I've ever read on this website.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am un-ironically sad that she doesn't whip out toad now against his will and make him take the blunt of lasers, metal shoes, missles, sharp objects and bullets to the face. I thought he made those spores because it scared him and it was akin to soiling himself when he got hit, she then would put him away tucked in the interdimensional void on her lower back where he would remain mindbroken until the next time he was needed.

Instead now he violently leaps in front of attacks and self destructs, leaving him crumpled on the ground. Then he quickly fades away, both in the game, and in peach's mind, as she has no intention of honoring his memory for his valiant sacrifice.
lol

Top Bottom