• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Street Fighter Character Do You Want For Smash

What Street Fighter Character Do You Want Playable In Smash Bros

• Total voters

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
What Second Street Fighter Character do want Playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
My Choices are Cody,Hakan,Dhalsim,Rashid,Dudley,and G :D

D

Deleted member

I would like Chun Li as a second Street Fighter character. Or maybe Ken.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Whilst I do feel that Ken would most likely be Ryu's echo fighter, if there were any other SF character I would like to see playable in Ultimate, I would opt for Chun-Li.

bowserx19

Smash Rookie
I personally would like Akuma to be in Smash as a semi-clone of Ryu (kinda have a similar relation to Ryu as Ganondorf does to Falcon and Dr. Mario to Mario but not nearly as dramatic) and his moves would be a little different. I would also like Laura from SFV. I would also say Ken but if he's in the game he's gonna be an echo and I would rather see a unique character than a clone.

toonito

Smash Ace
Ken

other SF characters I'd like to see alongside Ryu w/o Ken:

Guile: Ryu is the main motion character, Guile is the main charge character and that theme

Chun-Li: Uses both charge AND motion commands so I'd introduce her after Guile

Sakura: fighting alongside Ryu would be her dream lmao and it would be interesting to pair them together as SF reps in Smash

Assist Trophies: Dan, Blanka

Spirits (Bosses): Bison, Akuma

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Bison is the only Street Fighter I would be happy with, because he’s among the most iconic video game villains, and Smash needs more villains.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Ken is the obvious choice for the next SF rep. Akuma would ruin the game if he were included, just like with almost every other game he's been in. Chun-Li would make for a fine Assist Trophy. Also, I've noticed some people ask for Dan as a Ryu echo. Just...why? Lol.

But if I were to choose my own characters, I'd love to see Rashid, Karin, G, or Zeku make appearances.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Even though my heart wants Vega, Dan, Chun, or Sakura...

I gotta say my number one pick for another SF rep would be M. Bison. He would be so cool, a real icon of villainy with cool moves and if he isn't a Spirits boss I would love to see him face off or team up with other iconic villains in Smash!

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
I don't think they will add a third but if they did I'd pick chun li as she is in the most sf games besides the 2 og and is the main female.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Chun-li and Mr. Bison
(These two are in my pretend Super Smash Bros Eternity roster, if you want to check it out go to the Hypothetical Smash Reboot forum, it's on page 3.)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Realistically? Chun-li.

Absolutely never happening in a million years but would love to see anyway? Ibuki.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Chun-Li obviously. Smash Bros is the only crossover fighting game where Ryu appears as playable and not her, let alone Ken. She’s pretty much always the 2nd Street Fighter Rep everywhere except Smash as well. I've been wanting her since Ryu was announced, she's like the Wonder Woman of Capcom if Ryu is the Superman.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Chun-Li obviously. Smash Bros is the only crossover fighting game where Ryu appears as playable and not her, let alone Ken. She’s pretty much always the 2nd Street Fighter Rep everywhere except Smash as well. I've been wanting her since Ryu was announced, she's like the Wonder Woman of Capcom if Ryu is the Superman.
If Ryu is Superman and Chun-Li is Wonder Woman, than I guess Ken would have to be Batman. :4pacman:

Top Bottom