• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The stage that I hate the most are Spear Pillar because of Dialga and Cressellia and I hate New Pork City alot because of how big it is and if opponent is a chicken and runs away from you and spams annoying taughts, that irritates me so much. Post a response saying what are your most hated stages and why?

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
New Pork City is going to get a lot of votes. That and 75m, but I still hold that 75m is cool simply because it's ripped straight out of an uber-classic game. Personally though, I say Pictochat sucks so bad that I almost forgot to mention it.

Ykoahi

Smash Cadet
75m, i don't know what nintendo was thinking
New Port City, Just cause the last big stage was good doesn't all of them will be :]

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
Hanenbow, I just don't like it and the fact thatit's so silent beside those rings... it just makes me go crazy X_X

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
75m and fzero... mute city was fun but this just kills fzero.... and c falcon tbh :(

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
It's a tie between 75m and New Pork. Hanenbow is up there too!

Ykoahi

Smash Cadet
Most Samus stages I hate alot too.

NoFair (heh) sucks, and so the Stage flipping one (the name eludes me), Brinstar BLEW from the last game.

See a pattern no?

I'm just happy they kept in the Normal non-movey stages and didn't kick them out :]

EggZavier

Smash Rookie
6: Hanenbow : you end up trying to jump onto fake platforms :(.

5: Rumble Falls: Side scrolling puzzle hatred.

4: Not fun Norfair: already said.

3: Mario bros: With out Crabs, turtles, Pipes, and Pow blocks it might be playable.

2: 75M: Donkey Kong is top tier

1: New Pork City: Simply Unplayable, if you are a character w/o projectiles and your opponent has them, then your screwed.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2 is pretty annoying for me--especially in All-Star mode.

Also, I've never been fond of Onett (Melee) for some reason.

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
I really don't like New Pork City or 75m. In New Pork City, the Ultimate Chimera is easy to dodge, but annoying because it limits your space to attack if you know what I mean. Also, something may seem like a platform but really isn't. In 75m, it's flat, not 3D, and so annoying for me. It hard for me to walk, and constantly there are obstacles. The Donkey Kong up in the left corner is irritating as well.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
The Mario Bros. Arcade stage. I hate those turtles and crabs. What was Nintendo thinking? It's stupid fan service and a frustrating stage to fight on.

Anciant2

Smash Cadet
that mario bros stage with the turtles and crabs...I seriously hate it
It's basically a race to see who gets a turtle or crab and trows it at the other person first.

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
75m, NPorkC, mario bros,hanenbow and...
final destination : its overused, has edges of death and torture, and it's projectile spam heaven.
and anything with missing edges.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Large stages because you shouldn't last 300%. And I don't feel like chasing people who just camp. Other than that I hate Delfino Plaza, Rumble Falls, Summit, Skyworld, 75m, Rainbow Cruise, Hyrule Temple, and probably a lot of SSBBs stages.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
those 2 retro stages are as dumb as it gets

so dumb im not even going to name them

or use caps or grammar or my sig

KingK

Smash Apprentice
Mario Brothers (you always get killed by the stage) followed by New Pork City and Flat Zone 2. 75m is pretty horrible as well.

AlexX

Smash Ace
Final Destination.

People keep insisting to me that it's the most neutral stage, but clearly they have never played as Ike against Pit or a space animal on there.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I honestly love all the stages.

Hanenbow would've been one of my favorites if it had freaking MEWSICK.

BUT NO. ALL WE GET ARE FREAKING BUBBLE NOISES.

Star Ryan

Smash Cadet
Playing as Lucas, Onett is probably one of my most hated. I just can't seem to get any space.

NPC is a bit rubbish. I prefer Smashville to FD, the edges are more friendly.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Hanenbow blows, full stop.

I actually don't mind NPC that much.

Skyworld can be unfair.

Mario Bros. is a novelty stage that isn't to be taken seriously.

Frigate Orpheon, do not want simply because of the ungrabable by tether recovery ledge.

FD is kind of annoying with projectile spam.

The Summit screws over tether recovery.

75m is another novelty stage that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Port town also screws over tether recovery.

Norfair is awesome.

Shark91

Smash Rookie
Mario Bros. is the worst stage if your looking for a good, clean match. Those turtles and crabs are over powered, but it can be fun for casual play sometimes.

75m is the worst stage. I always get caught on those latters when I'm jumping around.

New Pork City is anoying too, but the people I often play with think it's the fairest, most even stage in the game. Not good for me.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
5. Mushroomy kingdom
4. New Pork city
3. Super Mario bros.
2. 75m
1. Rumble Falls

Top Bottom