• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What songs do you want to be remixed in smash ultimate?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The Fire Emblem 3 houses trailer theme. Its a long shot, but its really good.
I'm going to post a cover rather than the official version as the only way to listen to that version is to watch the trailer.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
-Lightning Battle and Thunder Cloud Temple
Two greatly intense songs in Uprising. I want to imagine how they can top them, even if it means putting elements from both songs into one shockingly beautiful piece.

-Bowser Theme from Super Mario Odyssey
I kinda have a little Bowser bias; his themes are almost always cool, especially his new generation themes that started with that jazz/rock mix in 3d world (the car bosses).

-Some Monster Hunter songs
With Rathalos appearing as a boss (and AT), surely some music from MH are possible. Most likely a remix of the Rathalos theme is there, though I have bias for wanting a remix of the themes of Gammoth, Yian Garuga, and likely one of the main themes.

Last edited:

hposter

Smash Apprentice
white jungle would be neat if shadow gets in, also looking forward to hearing a few more mega man tracks

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I hope Id Purpose gets remixed so that they fit in Id Return in the beginning, like this. It's kinda what made the final boss of FE13 as invigorating as it is. Also hoping for them to include FE14's Skirmish or "Road Taken" and put both the calm and ablaze variant in the same song, like this.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
- I'll start off by saying I would be glad if indie-game Celeste got some musical representation, whether through original or remixed songs. (And yes I know it's not very likely for this to happen, so please don't bring that up; it's merely what I'd personally like.)
Songs from this game in particular I would like to be included: 1 2 3 4

- Next, being a big fan of Yoshi and his games, it's probably no surprise that I'd love songs from Yoshi's Woolly World to be included. Just like with Celeste, I wouldn't care too much if they're the originals or remixed, I just really want these in Smash.
Songs from this game in particular I would like to be included: 1 2 3 4

Aside from the above, I just want the Final Fantasy series to get more music. Now that the series is in Smash, it's just outright criminal that a series with so much wonderful music to get so little of it represented in Smash. Final Fantasy is so much more than just Cloud and Midgar, after all. Does Square Enix really have to be so stingy about this? I just don't get it.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
After learning that Jun Senoue did a remix of Mega Man music, more than specific remixes, I'd rather have composers known for one specific series remixing stuff from other series. That way we'd get a bunch of really unique remixes across the table.

That aside, I'd just really like a remix of a battle track from the EarthBound series. The series has so much weird, memorable battle music, but only one single one is actually in Smash.

hposter

Smash Apprentice
After learning that Jun Senoue did a remix of Mega Man music, more than specific remixes, I'd rather have composers known for one specific series remixing stuff from other series. That way we'd get a bunch of really unique remixes across the table.

That aside, I'd just really like a remix of a battle track from the EarthBound series. The series has so much weird, memorable battle music, but only one single one is actually in Smash.
a remix of battle against a machine would blow my mind
now i'd love to hear that

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Is this post only going to be about Castlevania music? Of course it is!

Awake from Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, (okay this song is in the game, but I have no idea if it's a remix or not) since there's never been an official remix of it in any other Castlevania game. Since we know the names of all of the Castlevania music already, that rules out Reincarnated Soul from Bloodlines, Successor of Fate from Harmony of Dissonance, and Cross a Fear from Rondo of Blood, which I would have loved to see in the game at any capacity.

Top Bottom