• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What skin do you use?

WhinoTheRhino

Smash Apprentice
and why is white the most overused skin, #blackIvy master race. Also, Eyesore Ivysaur aka red skin is highly underrated and deserves more use.

Kero the Invincible

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to figure that out, myself.

Black is an awesome go-to colour, but I might just give red a try.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
I used white until literally everyone did, so I went back to the blue color, which I played in 2.6.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I use white in winners brackets, and blue in losers brackets.

I always play all my characters with at least a touch of sky blue somewhere. I'm so salty that they removed that color for Marth and Samus in PM lol

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Purple, which I think is the Nidoran color. I forget what colors are references to what.

Last edited:

TheObsoletecomputer

Smash Rookie
I use most of them, especially the blue, white, black, and purple ones. Mostly white though, I think the white skins in general look awesome.

-Sothe

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna say purple ivy, since that's what I use most, but there was a period in which I played a lot of green ivy. Green ivy has the eye of the tiger.

boodah

Smash Rookie
I used to switch between purple or red but for months now I just stick to black lol best skin !

Top Bottom