• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What skin do you use and why?

What skin do you use?

• Total voters

OceloT42

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1993-9639-0577
I use the Orange Krok. I just like the colour, it reminds me of some Arabic food who's name escapes me.

Tubby_Squirrel

Cheerful, fat rodent
Switch FC
3618-6481-0607
I use standard green K.Rool, I'm not a fan of alternate costumes being just re-colors. I would use other costumes if they were like Kaptain K.Rool, K.Roolinstine, his Boxing gear ect.

StormC

Smash Hero
I thought I'd be using mostly pink but I just end up using default. After so many years of hoping for him to appear in a video game again, let alone Smash, somehow it just feels right to honor the original color scheme.

Ajani

Smash Apprentice
I thought I'd be using mostly pink but I just end up using default. After so many years of hoping for him to appear in a video game again, let alone Smash, somehow it just feels right to honor the original color scheme.
Its like life my friend. You get excited for something, only to be disappointed when you get it.

It could also be that McDonald's gave me cold fries and I just dont know man.

StormC

Smash Hero
Its like life my friend. You get excited for something, only to be disappointed when you get it.

It could also be that McDonald's gave me cold fries and I just dont know man.
Not sure how you could infer I'm disappointed but sure.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
I find myself enjoying the Blue Krok quite a lot.

Just as a joke, Ehen my friend beats me severly in a Match I switch to Orange as if K Rool gets boiling mad

Ty69

Smash Rookie
They should definitely add his Kaptain costume ingame, it would still work with his belly break mechanic because it's exposed and would show cracks. His other costumes like the boxer or scientist wouldn't really work because they hide his stomach but they could definitely make this work, just give em the crown https://goo.gl/images/8eXrk8 :ultkrool:

Last edited:

Plague von Karma

The Resource Mogul
NNID
chippy2000
3DS FC
1848-2511-8044
Switch FC
SW-0980-5769-9485
I use the brown skin since it looks cool to me. I really wish we got a Kaptain K. Rool skin in-game...

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Honestly, I prefer the default color scheme. Green already looks good on him in my opinion, and I'm not the biggest fan of the armor colors not matching the crown color on his alts. Plus, I agree with StormC in that I want to play as the Kremling King that I waited so long for. I usually don't do default colors for characters, but with King K. Rool, it just feels so right to me.

Luigi Linguine

Smash Cadet
I use albino croc because it's a neat reference to Captain Lockjaw, the dude on G-Guy's profile pic.

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
I use black krock to honor our fallen comrade............

We still love you Black Yoshi, even if Sakurai doesn't.

Top Bottom