• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should i pratice first with MewTwo

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I want to get better with MewTwo but i don't know how to play him.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
First you have to practice not capitalizing the "t" in Mewtwo

Next, the most important thing is movement. Make sure your wavedashes/hovers/teleports/Double Jump Cancels/etc are all good.

Other smarter people can explain more cuz I'm really not good at this lol

Holla

Smash Rookie
I would recommend become very familiar with your aerials. They will be your best friend. Be careful using smashes but don't be afraid to. Really the biggest thing is spacing though. You need to get comfortable with the length of your tail and then become familiar with just how far you can be away from your opponents while still being close enough to tilt them.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Woop til your fingers bleed. Practice different angles, followups, implement turnarounds out of teleport, hover and DJC out of teleport, autocanceling, the list goes on.

MyHooks

Smash Rookie
Hover canceled aerials are absolutely insane. Also learning the general spacing (teleport distance, tail move distances) game is one of the first things you should do or else you're gonna get juggled really hard

proxibomb

Smash Clown
Practice wavelands, good times to charge your neutral-b, up-b into fairs are also really important. Practice gimps with moves and his float.

Top Bottom