• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What should i be choosing in classic mode

iMoLaTe

Smash Cadet
After i win a fight, theres special moves, crazy hand passes, coins?

what do all these do and what should i be picking.. also, how come it allows me to pick the special move more than once per classic mode run?

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
coins will just add a tiny bit to your wallet and are usually not worth it.

Custom parts (the red wrenches) are the things you want! they include custom moves, equipment and gear for the Mii Fighters

Crazy Orders tickets are the jackpot in my opinion, because they allow you to play Crazy orders for free. If you get good at the game, CO is a great way to earn more rewards a single classic run can ever net you!

Go for it, champ!

the8thark

Smash Lord
You have to good at choosing from the roulette wheel. How do you do this. I try it but I never get the one I want.

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
You don't choose rewards in Classic Mode, you might be confused. At the start of every round you spin the roulette wheel to determine what you get. Then afterwards, it shows you every reward you earned so far. You don't have to choose, you win them all (it looks like you have to choose because you can highlight each reward in red to read what it is, I assume that's where the confusion is)

the8thark

Smash Lord
You don't choose rewards in Classic Mode, you might be confused. At the start of every round you spin the roulette wheel to determine what you get. Then afterwards, it shows you every reward you earned so far. You don't have to choose, you win them all (it looks like you have to choose because you can highlight each reward in red to read what it is, I assume that's where the confusion is)
I do not mean that at all.

"you spin the roulette wheel to determine what you get"
That is what I mean. When you spin the wheel, it's hard to get what you want to come up before each match on the wheel. I always try to aim for the crazy tickets and custom items. But a lot of the time I don't get it right, I stop the wheel on something else, like gold.

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
I do not mean that at all.

"you spin the roulette wheel to determine what you get"
That is what I mean. When you spin the wheel, it's hard to get what you want to come up before each match on the wheel. I always try to aim for the crazy tickets and custom items. But a lot of the time I don't get it right, I stop the wheel on something else, like gold.
My post was directed at the OP, pardon the confusion

Top Bottom