• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sheik things still work and what don't?

TheBlackKnight21

Smash Rookie
I'm basically asking if any Sheik techniques no longer work or still exist. I'm not a competent Sheik to properly perform all the tech easily and I don't have a lot of time to try them out.

TheBlackKnight21

Smash Rookie
I meant that in a way that I don't have time to confirm if a certain technique still exists. I want to know what techniques still work so I can find time to practice them thoroughly. I'm not a competent Sheik YET.

Kowst

Smash Rookie
I'm getting in to sheik my self and this is something I want to know myself like needle fidgeting. I see videos on how to do them from ssb4 but I'm having hell with doing it because I still need a LOT mechanical practice in general when it comes to SSBU. I've scoured the Internet for any post saying if needle fidgeting does or doesn't exist in ssbu, but the only hint I've found is one video on youtube talking about "how to practice with sheik" mentioning it.

Top Bottom