• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Popular Games Do You Dislike?

Rizen

Smash Legend
What games that everybody else seems to like do you personally dislike and why? This is an opinion thread with no right or wrong answers so please be respectful.

I'll get the ball rolling.
Kingdom Hearts series. I never really got it. It tries to take it's self seriously in an ultra-anime grandiose style while at the same time having Donald and Goofy tagging along. The story feel forced and confused like each new game is a square peg wedged into a circle hole. I don't like Sora and Riku seems like the cut and paste edgelord.

Zelda Wind Waker. I can't get past the art style. I mean what the heck; Link has a watermelon head with weird cat statue eyes. After the N64 LoZs that direction really bugged me. I also like discernable light sources and toon shading isn't about that. As you might have guessed I'm a fan of Twilight Princess' style, lol.

None of these are bad games. It's just my opinion. What are yours?

Edit, hopefully the pictures aren't broken for you.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The only part of Animal Crossing I enjoy is filling out the museum. Anything beyond that I can't get into at all.

It just bores me to death. It's a literal chore, which isn't something I want in a game. Though I suppose this is something for life sims in general. If the game was just the museum portion, I'd like it a lot more.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I now officially dislike Mortal Kombat series. I played that series quite a bit in the olden times, but I decided to forget about it for good. Allow me to quote Fanucci from The Godfather Part 2, "This is too violent for me." I play Tekken since it appears to have much more realistic style of fighting.

D

Deleted member

Doesn't this thread suit better in the Light House forum?

Rizen

Smash Legend
My bad. I never visit this part of the site site and didn't know about that :c /Lock please?

Top Bottom