• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon character do you want to join in Smash Ultimate?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
2Q==.jpeg

Other than the three we have, the bunch from Pokken and dlc world be a start

High support not in in pokken or smash but famous enough or where at a time to justify it
:052::133::175::183:

Think would be cool and if time wasn’t a thing (only from the Pokémon smileys we have available to us)

:034::028::062::065::076::055::105::106::107::235::237::248::227::057::127:
(:031: alt?)

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
:185: Sudowoodo
- Tossin' Bonsleys
- Sprayin Squirt Bottles
- Road Block Mechanic (Cant move through him)
- Throwin low kicks
- Droppin Wood Hammers
- No recoil damage on any heavy attacks due to his ability.
- Gold shiny alt

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
This is a very obvious choice for me.

Go check out the support thread for Ya Boi Xurkitree now! Moveset and more will be there.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I'm going with three Gen 8 Poke'mon:
1. Yamper
2. Corviknight
3. Zacian/Zamazenta (Both can switch out)

Last edited:

Blackthorne

Smash Cadet
If I'm going to be realistic, Necrozma seems like an okay candidate. They could use prisms and set up attacks to bounce of them for mind-game type plays, Plus, Ultra Necorzma would be absolutely amazing as a Final Smash.

But if I want to go wild with my wants? Kingdra, and Honchkrow. These two are some of my favourite Pokémon, easily in my top 5, and I'd love to see them be playable, however slim.

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I have Breloom for my not an billion years pick and I actually kind of want Scorbunny in Smash. He would be more fun than most of the final evolutions to be honest.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Honestly Meowth and Eevee feel like the only mascot tier Pokémon worth adding. I don't give a damn if there's too much gen one, they're able to remain significant even in present day some 20 years later.

I like Scorbunny's design and Psyduck in Detective Pikachu but both would be weird choices comparatively. Alakazam and Machamp are my favourite Pokémon lines ever and are popular with fans but they both feel like worse choices than the ever popular Eevee and the villain mascot Meowth.

Surprised Psyduck has never been a Pokeball Pokémon actually...

Keeshu

Smash Ace
They are already in the game as non-playable characters but would love to play them as an actual character, Zoroark and Darkrai, Mimikyu

I really doubt they'll add a new pokemon to this smash, so wish list time!
Noivern if you couldn't tell from my profile pic :3 However playing VR Chat as a Midnight Lycanroc has made me realize just how awesome Midnight Lycanroc is and now I really want to play him in Smash.

Absol, Scyther (but I know most people prefer Scizor), Eevee and it's evolutions (especially umbreon), Serperior, Decidueye, Type:Null

Top Bottom