• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokémon would you add to Ultimate?

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Here's my list of pokemon that I would like to see as fighters

Machoke
Gardevoir
Sawk
Cinderace
Zamazenta/Zacian
Lycanroc
Zeroara
Sir Fetched
Sylveon
Alolan Ninetails
Arcanine
Darkrai
Bisharp

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
As a fighter, either Sceptile (my favorite starter and Grass-type Pokémon) or, if I'm really indulging myself, Scizor (my all-time favorite Pokémon).

Sometimes I do this fun little exercise where I wipe Smash's Pokémon representation clean and try to give one playable rep to each gen/region (plus Pikachu, because of course), trying to represent as many types and stages of evolution as possible. My list usually includes Charizard, Togepi, Grovyle, Lucario, and Froakie. Dunno who to pick for Unova, Alola, or Galar.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
New Pokeball Pokemon for this/future game: Corviknight. Not sure what he would do, but I think it would be pretty cool to see it.

New Playable Pokemon for this/future game: Rillaboom. Just want to see the Grass starters get some love.

As for a rework, with one gen rep + one bonus:

Mascot: Pikachu(Eevee added later)
Clones: Pichu, Raichu

Kanto: Kanto Pokemon Trainer(Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard).
Kanto Bonus: Mewtwo

Johto: Johto Pokemon Trainer(Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr).
Johto Bonus: Scizor

Hoenn: Hoenn Pokemon Trainer(Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken).
Hoenn Bonus: Absol

Sinnoh: Sinnoh Pokemon Trainer(Chimchar, Prinplup, and Torterra).
Sinnoh Bonus: Lucario

Unova: Unova Pokemon Trainer(Snivy, Pignite, Samurott).
Unova Bonus: Bisharp

Kalos: Kalos Pokemon Trainer(Chespin, Braixen, Geninja).
Kalos Bonus: Noivern

Alola: Alola Pokemon Trainer(Popplio, Dartrix, Incineroar).
Alola Bonus: Mimikyu

Galar: Galar Pokemon Trainer(Sobble, Raboot, Rillaboom).
Galar Bonus: Sirfetch'd

Others: Rocket Grunt(Meowth, Arbok, Weezing).
Bonus Clone: Metal Mewtwo

More trainers = more Pokemon. lol. Each starter has been someone's first Pokemon. I think including all of them, plus a fan fave, and the mascots are important. Also, can we get actual shiny alts??? Please!

Last edited:

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Petition to change this to Snivy, Emboar, and Dewott. I know a lot of people don't like Emboar, but I love him. He's the Ganon of Pokémon!
Honestly, had it that way at first. Switched it simply because I wanted more four-legged characters. I would definitely swap it, though!

Top Bottom