• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What other Persona character would you want see playable?

CboyC95

Smash Apprentice
Now that Joker is officially playable to everyone this begs the question: if there's any other character from the Persona universe that you want to see as a playable character, who would it be and give your reason why?

Astroking112

Smash Cadet
Yu Narukami (Persona 4 Protagonist), but I don't expect that given that it's P5's time now.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Yu Narukami, since he’s the second most popular Persona protagonist, I’m sure.

TheGoodDarkHero

Smash Rookie
Door-kun.

also they are in smash you fools! they are completely real and legitimate mii costumes characters.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Persona 3 Portable heroine because she's my favorite protagonist and didn't get a music track or Mii costume.

Honestly though I'm satisfied with Joker. He always felt the most "Smash" to me and the stage reflects those beautiful aesthetics that fit like a glove. Pleasantly surprised with the Persona 4 skin for Mementos as well.

KatKit

Smash Lord
If they copy/pasted Margaret from P4AU (but made adjustments so that she fit into Smash), I'd want her. She wields 3 powerful Personas, uses a variety of spells, and would make a good Velvet Room rep. "This is my power, taste it for yourself." There's always something otherworldly about the Velvet Room attendants, but Margaret seemed like the most mature/powerful of the bunch; someone to fear, admire, and respect. Then I'd have Elizabeth as an Echo; she'd have the same moveset as Margaret (except she'd only summon Thanotos) and her animations would reflect her carefree/laid-back attitude.

Aegis would be interesting because of Orgia mode, the fact that she's a Fool Arcana (could wield any Persona), the fact that her signature Persona (Athena) focused on Physical spells, and she's capable of flight and has a large variety of military style weapons. Her moveset potential is insane; arguably moreso than any other protagonist since she was literally built to exterminate Shadows.

I'd also want Ann because whip and machine guns lol. But to be honest, I'd just like a Smash-like Persona game that featured characters from P1 to P5 (and its spinoffs).

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I honestly think just Joker is fine. I agree that it’s almost like he was designed with Smash in mind with his design and style. The other Persona protags would be pretty bland in comparison.

OldHickory

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3007-9257-4809
Well, not another Persona character, but a mainline SMT character.
The Demi-Fiend of SMTIII: Nocturne.
He's got a plethora of abilities ranging from buffs, debuffs, and healing, ranging all the way to elemental powers, projecting energy blades, a few of his own exclusive abilities.
His overall set could very greatly, but he'd need his most iconic attack, Freikugel. Would want it to be implemented as a very slow to charge and slow to come out, but mostrously powerful and unblockable Thoron-Like beam.

If not him, then maybe Raidou Kuzunoha of the Devil Summoner spinoffs.

For Atlus characters in general, I'd love an Etrian Odyssey character, such as maybe the Highlander, an spear fighter whose powerful abilities consume his own HP, or the Fafnir Knight...who actually has the same gimmick as Joker.

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
If another Persona character becomes Playable in Smash Bros it should be Teddie

Top Bottom