• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What new mii classes would you like to see?

THE TemporaryFool

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4355-9441-8851
More of a theorycraft/concept thread. This will serve as a long on new mii classes. Suggestions are needed, can moves, playstyles, costumes, on other things.

Concept 1: Mii Spell-caster
Playstyle: TBD

Concept 2: Mii Bard
Playstyle: TBD

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Any kind of Mii magic user. It's just straight up necessary because Viridi, Ashley and Lip as sword fighters is just disgusting.

They should be a trap/setup character since those 'summon item' and 'controllable projectile' moves are the ones missing currently from being Mii custom moves, plus they could pick up the dropped Palutena customs (and a couple of the more unique Mega Man ones too).

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Yeah a Mii Mage is probably everyone's go to.

Another one could be Mii Rogue or something like that. They could set traps and use a mix of kicks and a dagger.

rlwrgh

Smash Apprentice
I agree mii mage would be my first pick, as a big FE fan I also would like axe and spear move miis to complete the triangle.

Top Bottom